Most of this forum is retarded

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
All the ratio shit is retarded as fuck trying to look pretty like a women. If ur thinking about getting surgeries hop on estrogen immediately

All u have to do is get to sub twelve body fat inject hgh and pray you’re tall enough hop on a cycle if u have to. Tren will probably allow u to reach ur genetic potential in a way that nothing else would be able to help with. The rest is all about personality and finding the right women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, 5.5psl, LooksmaxAutist and 1 other person
Avarage Reddit user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, Deleted member 62070, niqfan625 and 3 others
All the ratio shit is retarded as fuck trying to look pretty like a women. If ur thinking about getting surgeries hop on estrogen immediately

All u have to do is get to sub twelve body fat inject hgh and pray you’re tall enough hop on a cycle if u have to. Tren will probably allow u to reach ur genetic potential in a way that nothing else would be able to help with. The rest is all about personality and finding the right women.
IMG_4959.png

IMG_4960.png

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer and mog_or_be_mogged

Im getting chin fillers and thats fine.

Ad Hominem fallacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
This forum is fucking cucked the admins won’t let me delete my account anymore

@Master kys

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Sushifart
Your logic literally makes no sense. Don't get surgeries but inject some random chemicals then die at 30

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Greycel ramblings. Cope

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Your logic literally makes no sense. Don't get surgeries but inject some random chemicals then die at 30
Surgeries don’t change anything. Injecting or taking random Jew chemicals will change ur hormones and cause epigenetic changes.

Ruining the mood and shit off urself u little bitch. If u can’t see what I’m saying is true then ur fucked and ur retarded now fuck off my thread
Goo goo gaga gaga

Based
It's so gay to cry about looks as a man
You only need to pass looks threshold just don't be ugly
Height and physique is what makes you a man not being a prettyboy soy faggot
6'3 jacked MTN > 5'9 skinny chadlite

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and strawberrymushroom
Based
It's so gay to cry about looks as a man
You only need to pass looks threshold just don't be ugly
Height and physique is what makes you a man not being a prettyboy soy faggot
6'3 jacked MTN > 5'9 skinny chadlite
Exactly and ull be drowning in pussy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

masculinity coper thinks he is smart

Back to reddit faggot, this is a looksmaxxing site

go ahead and ss +gomad with buzzcut and beard while i fuck your bitch with my pretty eyearea

I lowkey agree with this, See too many mtns with hot gfs

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Psl ratios and other shit are autistic, this is true. But getting well planned surgery is good and can boost your looks massively

go ahead and ss +gomad with buzzcut and beard while i fuck your bitch with my pretty eyearea
Fuck off my thread coping faggot. Eye area means nothing without height and frame. The reality of it is probably to brutal to accept if ur short

Jfl nigga said eye area, your hunter eyes at 5'5 just make you look like a little angry monkey

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom