Most of those Snapchat influencers are fake as fuck

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Frauded with makeup contact lens fake hair you name it

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
The more you delve into makeup the more you notice that males, like tiktokkers, actors and youtubers use it daily, but not so much that its visible. I am starting to wonder why there is no guide here about makeup , since its the easiest way to get "more callogen" and less redish skin. Those makes up photos with filters get posted here about how godly they look. Also you can use filters on tiktok and use programs to edit the videos that you look much better.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 10709 and Kenickie
Bro are you gonna make that makeup guide? If you do please tag me

The more you delve into makeup the more you notice that males, like tiktokkers, actors and youtubers use it daily, but not so much that its visible. I am starting to wonder why there is no guide here about makeup , since its the easiest way to get "more callogen" and less redish skin. Those makes up photos with filters get posted here about how godly they look. Also you can use filters on tiktok and use programs to edit the videos that you look much better.

Examples of youtubers doing this?
pls​

Gay shit but water

Examples of youtubers doing this?
pls​
- Frank tufano
- Alex Costa
- I suspect hyram
- I suspect James Welch
- Zyzz
- I suspect Brandon Walsh
These are just a few i know / suspect.

I've used bronzer powder for a few years. Not sure if it qualifies as makeup but it's amazing how much difference it makes in 30seconds just putting it on the cheeks and forehead to make the skin glow and look smoother. I don't think there's any value in using makeup beyond that because the more you use the more it makes you look feminine. You to remember that a lot of men into entertainment are gay and are subconsciously mimicing the behaviours of women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
men using makeup is homsexual as fuck might as well use a bra and a strip instead of boxers

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies