Me two summers ago at 17:
IMG 4938

Me last night at 19:
IMG 4937

went from boneless to passable bones i’d say

and this is from selfie cam where almost everyone looks boneless anyways

example:

IMG 4939

starting to look uncanny so idk if im gonna go any leaner but debloating and losing 2-3% bf has ascended me rather than any surgery other than LL would have. what do u guys think? keep going with getting leaner or just mantain. jaw will prob look a bit more angular if i keep going

and it looks even better irl. i’ll try to have people take pictures of me more than just taking them of myself so i can really show the difference

if you aren’t on one of ozempic , dnp, clen, adderall, or t3

and the occasional furosemide to debloat in 2024, you are voluntarily celibate

EVERYBODY SAY THE FIVE WORDS IN UNISON

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: proxyy, Obamalama, VenatorLuparius and 37 others
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

starting to look uncanny so idk if im gonna go any leaner but debloating and losing 2-3% bf has ascended me rather than any surgery other than LL would have. what do u guys think? keep going with getting leaner or just mantain. jaw will prob look a bit more angular if i keep going

and it looks even better irl. i’ll try to have people take pictures of me more than just taking them of myself so i can really show the difference

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
furosemide dosage? + yes good thread kinda water but still

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and belisa14
Did it have an effect on uee?

• +1
Reactions: belisa14 and NorwoodAscender
furosemide dosage? + yes good thread kinda water but still
it’s water but its needed because people are just mental masturbating with surgeries. while the best “looksmax” possible has been staring them in the face

didn’t even answer ur question brutal my bad.

80 for solid results. 120 for incredible results

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, belisa14, RealNinja and 7 others
Did it have a y effect on uee?
i have noticed a bit more UEE in one of my eyes that is more hooded. which actually helps me overall though because negative hooding is a flaw

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy, PsychoH and likenesss
Such a good thread , did read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and NorwoodAscender
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
howd u get rid of smile lines? tret?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, efidescontinuado and NorwoodAscender
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh

Incredible results bro

In the first photo, you had a good jawline but lacked hollow cheeks and defined, powerful aesthetic jawline.

Second photo, you revealed your true bone structure, your hollowed cheeks and powerful jawline. Goes to show that leanmaxxing solves inceldom fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Newday*V3 and NorwoodAscender
Holy ascension gives me hope

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and NorwoodAscender
you're maxxed
only thing that can ascend you rn is lips

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy
at least you lost the nasolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, T50 Mogger and NorwoodAscender
howd u get rid of smile lines? tret?
i have deep canine fossa which gives people smile lines when they are higher bodyfats. if u have always had them even as a kid ur the same as me and leaning down will get rid

• +1
Did read, losing bf is the first thing that people should be doing before all these lipo injections

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LooksmaxxHopeful and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
what did u do for nasolobial folds

u werent this lean last time tf did u do

• +1
is furosemide that good ? doesnt a water fast gives u same effect ? since you will remove in 24-48 hours all excess water from ur body

@NorwoodAscender

Whats ur diet

View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
yeah I am rn 84 kg while I normally am around 70 kg. I really increased my weight past 5 months. Normally I have showing bones but I am leanmaxxing rn. I will not eat anything upcoming week. I want fast results. I will go get multivitamins, and minerals so I can get enough nutrients tomorrow tho. Tomorrow I will start my week long no food (maybe 1 apple or 2 ) fast. My jaw is much wider than it normally is and I dont like it. My jawline is no longer as visible. I think in around 4 motnhs or 5 I will be at my old htn level. Right now I am ltn. I had a bad period which caused me to looksmin but I am really motivated right now. I dont want to waste my precious teenage years. Fucked up thing is most of my weight goes to my upper legs and ass which got me some mewto ahh build. I look subhuman rn in long jeans but in shorts its not that visible. Had to vent real quick and post this to look back at this. Will bookmark. I will return 5-11-2024 when all my pimples, pimplescars and fat will be lost. Will start training muscles as well. I will try to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time. Hopefully its possible, because I believe in myself. I think I will visit the dermatologist in a month if the predescribed benzodoxyl from the doctor doesnt work for the pimples. I also need something for my whitehead scars but that will come later. All right john baza out.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
gerbert johnson ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and T50 Mogger
are you training neck? if not start training it should be almost same size as bigonial it legit makes you mog but make sure to not have neck bigger than jaw or you will look retarded

• +1
Getting hollow cheeks for the first time is better than sex.

• +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, caiolindo and Aloft
are you training neck? if not start training it should be almost same size as bigonial it legit makes you mog but make sure to not have neck bigger than jaw or you will look retarded
need to start again

• +1
I still can’t find a scource yo get fureosemide In the uk

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
i have deep canine fossa which gives people smile lines when they are higher bodyfats. if u have always had them even as a kid ur the same as me and leaning down will get rid
I am lean tho

bump

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy and JohnBaza
yeah I am rn 84 kg while I normally am around 70 kg. I really increased my weight past 5 months. Normally I have showing bones but I am leanmaxxing rn. I will not eat anything upcoming week. I want fast results. I will go get multivitamins, and minerals so I can get enough nutrients tomorrow tho. Tomorrow I will start my week long no food (maybe 1 apple or 2 ) fast. My jaw is much wider than it normally is and I dont like it. My jawline is no longer as visible. I think in around 4 motnhs or 5 I will be at my old htn level. Right now I am ltn. I had a bad period which caused me to looksmin but I am really motivated right now. I dont want to waste my precious teenage years. Fucked up thing is most of my weight goes to my upper legs and ass which got me some mewto ahh build. I look subhuman rn in long jeans but in shorts its not that visible. Had to vent real quick and post this to look back at this. Will bookmark. I will return 5-11-2024 when all my pimples, pimplescars and fat will be lost. Will start training muscles as well. I will try to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time. Hopefully its possible, because I believe in myself. I think I will visit the dermatologist in a month if the predescribed benzodoxyl from the doctor doesnt work for the pimples. I also need something for my whitehead scars but that will come later. All right john baza out.
haven’t seen it name in a while holy shit

will read later

at work

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
Water

• +1
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
I still have bones in selfie cams but yea deblpat is law i made a ltn to htn transformation

• +1
I still have bones in selfie cams but yea deblpat is law i made a ltn to htn transformation
yeah id say my bones look pretty decent now in selfie

• +1
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
sadly not true but appreciate the shitpost

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
This is such a good inspiration, great post.

• +1
no we are all boneless & recessed . fat and bloat dont matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and klimo
@Orc dye brows also? or are they fine

• +1
were u a mouthbreather before? mirin ascension

View attachment 2964519

Me last night at 19:
View attachment 2964529

example:

View attachment 2964532

LEAN AND DEBLOAT IS LAW

-a starving norwood tbh
MARPE would ascend you so hard, consider 5mm expansion. You won’t get cone face unless you have a cucked tooth borne expander, no matter what don’t let the ortho take out the bone borne one until the very end.

• +1