most of u really arent funny at all

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
example this comment got 4 reacts nearly instantly but is the most cringe shit ive ever read

"Chad can drink boiling tea without problems jfl at your genetics"

fuck cringe mane

muh chad is a superhuman, most cringe comments in the world are these types of comments and theyre just copy and paste comments. u guys try to be original or funny. i love the insentience that comes with praising 'chad' like hes some otherworldy entity, u fags are so annoying :lul: fuck i remembered why i barely use the site anymore

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach, thereallegend, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
:lul::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul:
290421966 3194493830823487 1581037139358626437 n

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
example this comment got 4 reacts nearly instantly but is the most cringe shit ive ever read

"Chad can drink boiling tea without problems jfl at your genetics"

fuck cringe mane

muh chad is a superhuman, most cringe comments in the world are these types of comments and theyre just copy and paste comments. u guys try to be original or funny. i love the insentience that comes with praising 'chad' like hes some otherworldy entity, u fags are so annoying :lul: fuck i remembered why i barely use the site anymore
I consider myself pretty funny but most people don’t pick up on the satire :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Chad isn’t superhuman, he’d die like anyone, but you can’t deny that girls would literally eat his shit if he asked her to

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19157
Chad isn’t superhuman, he’d die like anyone, but you can’t deny that girls would literally eat his shit if he asked her to
Cope. Everytime Chad deflowers a jb he collects their lifeforce and extends his lifespan. Chad is immortal.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I only care about my post count

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157