Most of us are mentally ill (read this)

cope,you are ugly and angle frauding, you may be perceived as decent looking thus ppl assume ur mentalcel here due to frauding, but in real life i can guarantee you are small frame and low dimorphism and invisble to women.

Impressive. That's me... Psychologys me

The ones suffering the most from lookism, judgement and rejection in life are usually people who are more self-absorbed than normal.

If you happen to care so much about other's expectations and opinions about you to the point it gets you into depression, provokes suicidal thoughts or behaviour and makes you severely unwell for a prolonged period of time, it is a clear indicator that you indeed are very self-absorbed. Your ego is either too big or you didn't receive enough validation/attention/love during childhood - be it from your parents or other children.
If you still can't get over being judged or rejected in your 20's, it means you have impaired mental development due to the factors mentioned above.

You're trying to fill a deep hole in your soul by tricking others into giving you validation/attention/love (e.g. through looksmaxxing). This hole wouldn't even exist or be as big if you would have received those when you should have - in your childhood.
It's crucial to realize this if you want to break out of your emotional prison and move on with life.

Life doesn't center around you. You have to let go of the idea to become some sort of irresistable magnet for other people who'll caress your wounded ego/soul and give you all the validation and love you didn't receive before. The only person in your life who will ever be able to make you happy and give you unconditional love is you. Nobody else. No friends, no girls or gfs, no strangers; only you.
If you begin treating yourself better and stop looking for completion of yourself through other people, you'll be much more happy and can finally get over your inadequacies.

I wish the best to all of you. Inb4 "dn rd" - Idc. If you need to suffer for longer than necessary, then do it.
So you are here bcs of rejection?

So you are here bcs of rejection?
No. I joined because I don't like the way I look and hoped to learn sth about certain procedures/surgeries.

Well, I am mentally stable, Blackpill doesn't really affect my life outside of my house.

I am just a lot self conscious of my appearance. I've always wanted to be perfect in every single aspect of myself, let it be looks or ability to do something.

My goal is to look like a top model, and I will try to achieve that in every way possible.

Well, I am mentally stable, Blackpill doesn't really affect my life outside of my house.

I am just a lot self conscious of my appearance. I've always wanted to be perfect in every single aspect of myself, let it be looks or ability to do something.

My goal is to look like a top model, and I will try to achieve that in every way possible.
Perfectionism and increased self-consciousness can be a sign of a lack of validation in childhood. Basically what I described in my original post. You're trying to compensate for sth and you should investigate what that might be.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Perfectionism and increased self-consciousness can be a sign of a lack of validation in childhood. Basically what I described in my original post. You're trying to compensate for sth and you should investigate what that might be.
It doesn't really bother me though. I am happy to be willing to do anything to be better every day.
You're probably right about it though.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It doesn't really bother me though. I am happy to be willing to do anything to be better every day.
You're probably right about it though.
Just don't destroy yourself in the process.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I need ego death tbh

Speaks volumes for me. However, as a narcy, either I seek psychiatric treatments or I indulge my narcissistic tendencies. I choose the latter and looksmaxing as much as I can to feed my narcy ego , even if it means killing myself in the end, because I know that therapy = cope. As a nihilist blackpilled I’m immune to coping.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 439