Most of us (including myself) are hypocrites

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Whether it's in general or things we do in real life. We all say things to others we don't do or apply to ourselves. I am no different. In fact my posts here are evidence of that'
  • I tell curries to get arranged marriage because it's a better deal, but I would never do it myself
  • I generally don't believe people should marry people from different cultures and races, but I don't apply the same rule to myself.
  • I act all Islamist but not religion mogged by all my non-Islamist friends
  • I want a virgin girl although I am not one myself.
Etc etc etc.

I do have nuanced reasoning behind all of these positions, so it still makes sense for me to hold these positions. But I don't believe most people should have to do so. But I can understand why people will call out my "hypocrisy".

Maybe the word itself just has too many negative connotations, as some standards clearly don't apply to some people whereas to others it does. E.g. it's totally okay for a father to tell his son not to smoke, even if the father himself is a smoker.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, coispet, twojei and 3 others
I can only identify with the third point, but props on finally admitting openly that you're a hypocrite for demanding a virgin while not being one. I remember giving you shit for that. I call myself a muzzie yet I don't pray.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and SecularIslamist
Maybe the word itself just has too many negative connotations, as some standards clearly don't apply to some people whereas to others it does.

This 💯

Humans are a heavily flawed species

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I need to breed a white girl even though im not attracted to them, it just has to be done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, AlexBrown84, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I can only identify with the third point, but props on finally admitting openly that you're a hypocrite for demanding a virgin while not being one. I remember giving you shit for that. I call myself a muzzie yet I don't pray.
Did you read my full post? I don't consider it hypocrisy without understanding my reasoning for why. But I can understand why people like you think it is so.

Ideally I should be but I don't consider it hypocrisy if not. But let's leave it at that rather then reignite a pointless argument none of us will budge.

I need to breed a white girl even though im not attracted to them, it just has to be done
Screenshot 2024 04 19 08 46 30 981 commiuigallery
I need to breed that

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Whether it's in general or things we do in real life. We all say things to others we don't do or apply to ourselves. I am no different. In fact my posts here are evidence of that'
  • I tell curries to get arranged marriage because it's a better deal, but I would never do it myself
  • I generally don't believe people should marry people from different cultures and races, but I don't apply the same rule to myself.
  • I act all Islamist but not religion mogged by all my non-Islamist friends
  • I want a virgin girl although I am not one myself.
Etc etc etc.

I do have nuanced reasoning behind all of these positions, so it still makes sense for me to hold these positions. But I don't believe most people should have to do so. But I can understand why people will call out my "hypocrisy".

Maybe the word itself just has too many negative connotations, as some standards clearly don't apply to some people whereas to others it does. E.g. it's totally okay for a father to tell his son not to smoke, even if the father himself is a smoker.
Good. But
water GIF