Most of us normies dont get many tinder dates. So whats the alternative? Cold approach?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I know i cant ascend to an chad tbh, and the girls on tinder are going dor the chads only. Whats the alternative? Its even harder when you work full time and when you are surrounded by aryan chads..

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Ethnicope
The alternative is sucide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Ethnicope
Social circle maxx into a gf
This is how most people do it

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah, Kade, LowTierNormie and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577

Barely any users here have friends and those who have friends dont have female friends. So this advice is shit to the forums users

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
So getting platonic girl friends and making a move sometime? Sounds hard
Status maxx and women usually come to you tbh.
I have two friends who found a gf in the past two years. One got married already to her and the other one proposed last month. Friend 1 found a lot of status in a church and the girl approached him and asked to get coffee. Friend 2 got a lot of status by playing music downtown like every night and the girl was in one of his bands and approached him.
Get in a social environment and statusmaxx.
Barely any users here have friends and those who have friends dont have female friends. So this advice is shit to the forums users
It's not shit advice because the people here need to get fucking friends instead of tapping their zygos jfl. Ntmaxxing would be a better investment of time than looksmaxxing for 90% of people here.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, .👽. and Ethnicope
Status maxx and women usually come to you tbh.
I have two friends who found a gf in the past two years. One got married already to her and the other one proposed last month. Friend 1 found a lot of status in a church and the girl approached him and asked to get coffee. Friend 2 got a lot of status by playing music downtown like every night and the girl was in one of his bands and approached him.
Get in a social environment and statusmaxx.

It's not shit advice because the people here need to get fucking friends instead of tapping their zygos jfl. Ntmaxxing would be a better investment of time than looksmaxxing for 90% of people here.
Im statusmaxxes in my boxing club jfl. No girls in sight. How dafuq are normies getting gf -.-

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
An alternative would be to stop bitching and complaining about "muh Chad muh Tinder muh female nature" and start applying what @LordNorwood told you, if you are really THAT desperate for some pussy. You don't need to befriend bitches, you just have to have some guy friends that will do that instead and hang out with an entire group and mog your guy friends in order to get a hoe's attention. Numbers game if you want pussy and you're not Chad-tier, so either put the work in or shut up and keep simping

• +1
Reactions: Kade and LordNorwood
An alternative would be to stop bitching and complaining about "muh Chad muh Tinder muh female nature" and start applying what @LordNorwood told you, if you are really THAT desperate for some pussy. You don't need to befriend bitches, you just have to have some guy friends that will do that instead and hang out with an entire group and mog your guy friends in order to get a hoe's attention. Numbers game if you want pussy and you're not Chad-tier, so either put the work in or shut up and keep simping
Well said
Looksmaxxing to 6+ will never happen for most people here, instead if they want a girl they need to put in the brutal normie work. But everyone here dreads doing that.
Ofc looksmaxx as much as u can while you do this

• +1
Reactions: Kade and DarkTriadPeerReview
Lmao should i search for a guy with girl friends or what. Thats pure luck tbh

Lmao should i search for a guy with girl friends or what. Thats pure luck tbh
Get involved in a social community with women and men your age and statusmaxx, form close friendships with the men and get them to accept you, and talk to the women as well. This is how every normie does it lol. It's the real point of college and church for most people, its social interaction.
If you're in college join a frat. If not get involved in something, a music scene or some shit.
Build
A
Social
Network
Mark zuckerberg gettyimages 512304736jpg

• +1
Reactions: Kade and .👽.
Get involved in a social community with women and men your age and statusmaxx, form close friendships with the men and get them to accept you, and talk to the women as well. This is how every normie does it lol. It's the real point of college and church for most people, its social interaction.
If you're in college join a frat. If not get involved in something, a music scene or some shit.
Build
A
Social
Network
View attachment 241486
Sounds legit. Ty boyo

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Have you tried being good looking?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jagged0, .👽. and hebbewem
This is truly the only way for normies. I have only gotten laid and kisses thrugh social circle maxxxing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and LordNorwood
This is truly the only way for normies. I have only gotten laid and kisses thrugh social circle maxxxing.
We live in different worlds ma nigga

We live in different worlds ma nigga
I don't think we do ma men. If you are 4 PSL (Like me), you can get laid. But you'll have to meet the girl and spend lots of energy and time until she wants to fuck you.