Most of y'all can't rate people relative to races

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I see so many niggas saying stupid shit in the ratings section. Ethnics don't have a caucasoid european skull and dont have to fit the proportions that are ideal for it.

A black will always have a Wide IPD but it looks fine on blacks because they have no nasion

An Asian will always a wide heart shaped face with his cheekbones being the widest point of his face. The "weird" heart face shape is the default and it looks fine on them because mongoloid skull is larger than Caucasian skull

Curries and Arab will always have a low hairline relative to their faces. It works on them because their midfaces and Lower thirds are more compact

These falios are not falios on those races because that is how most people of that phenotype look. On a white man all these things are big falios but it doesn't effect or falio people of those races. This is not virtue signalling. This is literally common sense nigga 💀

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, heightmaxxing, ElTruecel and 25 others
Most people here overrate their own race, but will underrate other races.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ElTruecel, Amadeus and 18 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
I see so many niggas saying stupid shit in the ratings section. Ethnics don't have a caucasoid european skull and have to fit the proportions that are ideal for it.

A black will always have a Wide IPD but it looks fine on blacks because they have no nasion

View attachment 2809787

An Asian will always a wide heart shaped face with his cheekbones being the widest point of his face. It still looks fine on them because mongoloid skull is larger than Caucasian skull

View attachment 2809789

A curries and Arab will always a low hairline relative to their faces. It works on them because their midfaces and Lower thirds are more compact

View attachment 2809790

This is falios are not falios on those races because that is how most people of that phenotype look. On a white man all these things are big falios but it doesn't effect them. This is not virtue signalling. This is literally common sense nigga 💀
I make up ratings on the spot ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@try2beme @Ricky212 @SidharthTheSlayer @RAMU KAKA @arabcelxxx @Kamui

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA and Ricky212
I see so many niggas saying stupid shit in the ratings section. Ethnics don't have a caucasoid european skull and have to fit the proportions that are ideal for it.

View attachment 2809787

An Asian will always a wide heart shaped face with his cheekbones being the widest point of his face. It still looks fine on them because mongoloid skull is larger than Caucasian skull

View attachment 2809789

A curries and Arab will always a low hairline relative to their faces. It works on them because their midfaces and Lower thirds are more compact

View attachment 2809790

These falios are not falios on those races because that is how most people of that phenotype look. On a white man all these things are big falios but it doesn't effect them. This is not virtue signalling. This is literally common sense nigga 💀
I kinda hate my asian heart shape face

Square jaw or death

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Some races and ethnicities are better than others, we can't lower stands when rating ethnics

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel, Danish_Retard, brucewayne78 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
Some races and ethnicities are better than others, we can't lower stands when rating ethnics
I dont believe it anymore if enough people say ltn Nigga is good looking u brain will adjust for it. We live in illusion. There no single truth. Everything is subjective. For example if indians conquer Hollywood so many people are gonna drool for them… then they suddenly became attractive race.

I dont believe it anymore if enough people say ltn Nigga is good looking u brain will adjust for it. We live in illusion. There no single truth. Everything is subjective. For example if indians conquer Hollywood so many people are gonna drool for them… then they suddenly became attractive race.
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Nigga blacks and asians are more popular than they were 20 years ago. Media can change everything..
Dating still looks the same tho, no matter how much the Jewish media pushes them

the thing is, just because those are natural traits doesn’t mean they wouldn’t look better without them. Take black peoples insanely wide noses for examples, notably bgm and every black person i’ve seen on this forum looks way better with a thinner nose yet according to this that’s a common trait on blacks so not a failo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, Danish_Retard, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Ok but can we agree Meds and Nords mog ?

• +1
the thing is, just because those are natural traits doesn’t mean they wouldn’t look better without them. Take black peoples insanely wide noses for examples, notably bgm and every black person i’ve seen on this forum looks way better with a thinner nose yet according to this that’s a common trait on blacks so not a failo

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Costcosuperstore, Narcissus🥀 and 5 others
BGM had a bad nose even for black standards. It deviates too much even for his own race that is when it becomes a falio.Mukasa Kakonge also has a pretty wide nose but it again works on his face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, Pride, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Correct
Many retards rate blacks or ethnics using white standards

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, try2beme, Ricky212 and 1 other person
I think it's just the reality and people will call you supremacist or "white dick rider" but most other attractive people in other races all end up looking caucasiod even if they aren't. And guess what white people come preloaded with that on avg with good midface, features, IQ, height, ect.
Although people will say "it's because it's subjectivity" but in areas where Europeans were not dominant white slaves were prized. And Asians especially Koreans and japs get surgery to wasian lmfao and their entire beauty standard changed when they seen them and they praise mtn white

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Jason Voorhees and i_love_roosters
I see so many niggas saying stupid shit in the ratings section. Ethnics don't have a caucasoid european skull and dont have to fit the proportions that are ideal for it.

View attachment 2809787

An Asian will always a wide heart shaped face with his cheekbones being the widest point of his face. The "weird" heart face shape is the default and it looks fine on them because mongoloid skull is larger than Caucasian skull

View attachment 2809789

Curries and Arab will always have a low hairline relative to their faces. It works on them because their midfaces and Lower thirds are more compact

View attachment 2809790

These falios are not falios on those races because that is how most people of that phenotype look. On a white man all these things are big falios but it doesn't effect or falio people of those races. This is not virtue signalling. This is literally common sense nigga 💀
Psl doesn't matter for blacks/browns. PSL only affects pinkoids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, try2beme and Jason Voorhees
I think it's just the reality and people will call you supremacist or "white dick rider" but most other attractive people in other races all end up looking caucasiod even if they aren't. And guess what white people come preloaded with that on avg with good midface, features, IQ, height, ect.
Although people will say "it's because it's subjectivity" but in areas where Europeans were not dominant white slaves were prized. And Asians especially Koreans and japs get surgery to wasian lmfao and their entire beauty standard changed when they seen them and they praise mtn white
I agree that thr white features and cauvaosid skulls are indeed thr most aesthetic and highest psl put of all the races so obviously higher psl ethnics will end up looking white adjacent but applying those same standards for ethnics who aren't runaway models is retarded. Most of thr time you can just use your common sense. Just look at the overall face if it doesn't stick out as a flaw it is not a falio.

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Jeww
Wait @i_love_roosters is white? He looked like a typical latino in that video. Which country is he from?
No he isn't. Not in my opinion at least.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and saiya_online
Wait @i_love_roosters is white? He looked like a typical latino in that video. Which country is he from?
I am Turkish (western) / Balkan (slav)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Jeww

View attachment 2809787

View attachment 2809789

View attachment 2809790

Facts

• +1
Correct
Many retards rate blacks or ethnics using white standards
Literally half the feedback is just race transplant advice im not tryna look white muh lip reduction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, saiya_online and Jason Voorhees
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face in every ideal face

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and St.TikTokcel
Bhai your like 1 shade lighter than me

stop coping + get mogged
Can I sent that pic where u asked for a rating. I'm asking for consent cuz I'm getting banned if I share it without you agreeing

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Actual Wasian looking surgeries like supraorbital implants and other surgeries are almost never done in EA though

A tall nose and double eyelids are not exactly european features.

Japanese and Koreans used to think large eyes were demonic looking til European influence

• +1

View attachment 2809787

View attachment 2809789

View attachment 2809790

Can you unban @sub5c3l he’s spamming my dms

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NoseProphecy
You were much darker in that Manchester city jersey video your undertones weren't red either iirc.
It was in dim ambient lighting with the "blvck" TikTok filter

• +1
You were much darker in that Manchester city jersey video your undertones weren't red either iirc.
if I bleach my skin will I look better?

• +1
Real

Pinkoids and buck broken ethnics here can’t rate for shit lol

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Real

Pinkoids and buck broken ethnics here can’t rate for shit lol
In most cases you can just use your common sense by looking at the overall face tbh but autists analyze individual features too much @DelonLover1999 @ElTruecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, DelonLover1999, Kamui and 1 other person
Dating still looks the same tho, no matter how much the Jewish media pushes them
Location def matters

Zogs pushing blacks and Asians has significantly boosted their SMV in the US and certain parts of Europe, whites will always be on top however blacks are on the come up in the US, not really Asians but they’re still popular in Eastern Europe according to people I’ve known that lived there

View attachment 2809787

View attachment 2809789

View attachment 2809790

jfl you dont know shit about asian or black features

probably because you aren't around them but don't speak on them