Most of y'all don't even understand that Bidens win means end of this world

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
Are you fucking dumb or what? Biden is the worst person to become us president with the most iqless vice hindu black Kamal Harris shes a fucking cameleon can change her heritage as she needs to. To the point, Biden is fucking China cuck if you still didn't noticed, all his money is from China, he praise China and China leaks video of his son smoking crack and getting blowjob. I went to sleep 6 hours ago and was sure that Trump already won, cause you need to be 0 iq not to understand how this shit work, Biden gets all his votes early on from big towns and Trump gets his lead later on from smaller provinces, yet gains are like 100k-0 for Biden, they ain't even tryna hide and twitter is now censoring Trump?? I never liked America, but even I know that Trump was needed for the world so China and Russia won't conquer us and make us their puppets. I wanna thank all black people community, women and jewish celebs like lady gaga for destroying not only their country, but basically whole europe as well, cause soon there are gonna be 2 countries, mark my words, it's good times for incels, cause soon only option will be to get a rope and hang on it. There you go with mixing races America now you just assasinated yourself, Im tollerant, but its been known for really long time now that the only America that should exist is White America

jfl
Jiko

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6892 and 7 others
fucking bump

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
America will never elect someone like trump again, that was an outlier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5349
America will never elect someone like trump again, that was an outlier
this means that theres not hope anymore we either creating new white-curry imperium or we all be china slaves soon

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7866
America is looking like a really shitty version of judge dredd or blade runner, where its just as bad or worse except with none of the cool shit and a bunch of annoying bitches and their soy orbiters running the show and living in gated communities as crime and lack of maintenance and infrastructure cause cities to fall apart

• +1
Reactions: Eccedentesiast, EckhartTollemaxx, Arkantos and 3 others
I hope India becomes superpower to stop the influx of gay hippies and sedated yuppies and based curries start shitting all over the streets of the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, sandcelmuttcel and to_stop_da_cope
I hope India becomes superpower to stop the influx of gay hippies and sedated yuppies and based curries start shitting all over the streets of the world.
fuck yea INdia would exterminate all China gooks and praise white race so I would feel safe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, sandcelmuttcel and johncruz12345
meanwhile at bidens headquarter

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and to_stop_da_cope
Wtf is wrong with America lmao.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Wtf is wrong with America lmao.
It's just made of a little bit of everything and you got one huge uncommunicative bullshit where fucking Kamala Harris will soon be president

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
It's just made of a little bit of everything and you got one huge uncommunicative bullshit where fucking Kamala Harris will soon be president
Its so fucking large. Its basically the size of euroupe. And there's so many different ethnicities and view points. It just a mess tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and to_stop_da_cope
As long as he keeps bombing the Middle East and giving my tax dollars to Israel then I'll be happy. Idc if he tries to sell out America to a few chinks, I know if they conquered us I'd still mog their whole pathetic insectoid race

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11675 and to_stop_da_cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer and to_stop_da_cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
The Jews have almost finish pumping and dumping America/UK.

Now they're gonna move to Asia while they let the ruins of America be taken over by mutts.

They've basically bought America low and sold high. Now they're gonna run away with their profits while the goyim get stuck with the bags.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and to_stop_da_cope
The Jews have almost finish pumping and dumping America/UK.

Now they're gonna move to Asia while they let the ruins of America be taken over by mutts.

They've basically bought America low and sold high. Now they're gonna run away with their profits while the goyim get stuck with the bags.
long live mutt master race

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope