Most of you are good looking

I think being autist/non NT is one thing. Another thing is that most guys here simply don't want a bluepilled relationship with women. I do believe that most guys here can get a gf if they really put some efforts. The question is whether it's worth all the efforts? The girl is probably not their looksmatch. She'll probably act bitchy and dominant in a relationship. She'll probably not be very attached to you.

Most guys here are just looksmaxing to get their looksmatch and be in a relationship where they can be the dominant one without fearing being dumped for trivial reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
THANK YOU. 90% of the people here are high tier normie or better. Then you get shit on for calling them out because they think if you don’t look like Chico you’re not a Chad. Chico is a top .001% Chad, there are still millions of others. My biggest slayer friend would be called a 6/10 because of ‘cuck eyes’ or ‘no jawline’.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and YeaImIncel
Evrey time I see most of the pictures of you all, you guys are all decent looking, idk why any of you have trouble with women, maybe you guys need to take the blue pill and start working on your personality plus take showers. I literally see so many men who don’t looks match with good looking girls, only have one life might as well approach every girl until one of them likes you

( can’t wait to be bashed for saying this )
We dont all have trouble, but some people have that chad picture in their hed who hot women jump onto in masses, and if we dont live up to that we are incels, with nothing in betqeen.
@itsoverformw u a fuckin mentalcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YeaImIncel
We dont all have trouble, but some people have that chad picture in their hed who hot women jump onto in masses, and if we dont live up to that we are incels, with nothing in betqeen.
woman will always dream about chad not about you even if they're fucked by you right now. They view man as sexual objects (or betabuxer) so they want the best one. When you're less than chadlite you're less human than them.

woman will always dream about chad not about you even if they're fucked by you right now. They view man as sexual objects (or betabuxer) so they want the best one. When you're less than chadlite you're less human than them.
Sry, u r a high IQ guy buy I disagree. There are ways besides.your looks to make them.seek.validation from you and dependant

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
before shower to after shower

View attachment 95039
after he took the confidence pill
Sry, u r a high IQ guy buy I disagree. There are ways besides.your looks to make them.seek.validation from you and dependant
money, being good at sports or do something so you are popular to get foids attention. Go on insta and get followers and likes from it. ez
THANK YOU. 90% of the people here are high tier normie or better. Then you get shit on for calling them out because they think if you don’t look like Chico you’re not a Chad. Chico is a top .001% Chad, there are still millions of others. My biggest slayer friend would be called a 6/10 because of ‘cuck eyes’ or ‘no jawline’.
100% bro, there are a decent amount of chadlites as well. but people instantly say get a surgery.

The majority (me included) are not ugly, but not good looking as well. But being not GL and ugly it's basically the same thing in those days. its over