Most of you are invisible to my eyes

asdvek

asdvek

Like If I saw some of you niggas irl, yall are literally invisible. Some of you are actually inferior to me. I actually see some of you as inferior. Like the league I be competing in is Champions and you are in fucking Copper 5 bro fuck off dude i hate when niggas insult me (niggas that are inferior) then ask for advice in my pms bro fuck OFFFFFFFF FUCK OFF GET OUT FUCK OFF
Rainbow Six R6 GIF by UbisoftFR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Nick.Harte, chudlite and 1 other person
Is that detroit become human?

Like If I saw some of you niggas irl, yall are literally invisible. Some of you are actually inferior to me. I actually see some of you as inferior. Like the league I be competing in is Champions and you are in fucking Copper 5 bro fuck off dude i hate when niggas insult me (niggas that are inferior) then ask for advice in my pms bro fuck OFFFFFFFF FUCK OFF GET OUT FUCK OFF
Post face pic to prove your the supreme gentleman then, if you don’t your larping.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Okay but what about disadvantages?

listen here pal, u are nobody.

U rot on org, u have no social life and u larp

🤫respect

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
bro if you got doxxed id bring you cookies

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and asdvek
U would be shitting yourself if you saw me squinting in public bud

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
you are literally on here 24/7 you are invisible irl

you are literally on here 24/7 you are invisible irl
If only you saw me IRL jfl. My social circle is bigger than yours, but still probably not as big as your mothers fat belly

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry
If only you saw me IRL jfl. My social circle is bigger than yours, but still probably not as big as your mothers fat belly
send physique pic then

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
We are all going to die whether chad or incel, rich or poor, winner or loser, smart or dumb... none of it matters in the end. Within 3 generations, it's unlikely anyone will remember us either. Our existence is ephemeral at best.

So yeah, in the end we are all equal in our mortality.

Addendum:

1) Knowing how insignificant we are in the universe. The relative perceived difference between one human and another is minute when you consider there could be advanced extra-terrestrial life that we would consider to be God-like in our current state.

Heck, we might get true AGI in this lifetime, with synthetic "life" capable of surpassing humans in every possible domain.

2) Free will is an illusion, so in the end, every human is a prisoner to their fate

• +1
Reactions: noobs
We are all going to die whether chad or incel, rich or poor, winner or loser, smart or dumb... none of it matters in the end. Within 3 generations, it's unlikely anyone will remember us either. Our existence is ephemeral at best.

Addendum:

1) Knowing how insignificant we are in the universe. The relative perceived difference between one human and another is minute when you consider there could be advanced extra-terrestrial life that we would consider to be God-like in our current state.

Heck, we might get true AGI in this lifetime, with synthetic "life" capable of surpassing humans in every possible domain.

2) Free will is an illusion, so in the end, every human is a prisoner to their fate
Just put the fries in the bag bro

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and asdvek
Arnt you a dalit:lul:

• +1
Reactions: noobs

Addendum:

Agreed we are the same as chad:feelswah::feelswah:

Addendum:

this is also true bc enjoyment being relative

you cant even enjoy life more than the average person and even if u do the margin is very insignificant

since enjoyment is relative this makes your enjoyment to inverse across your line for neutral emotion to the same distance that you enjoyed

you cant even enjoy life more or less than anyone else

Wait youre that bald egg head

this is also true bc enjoyment being relative

you cant even enjoy life more than the average person and even if u do the margin is very insignificant

since enjoyment is relative this makes your enjoyment to inverse across your line for neutral emotion to the same distance that you enjoyed

you cant even enjoy life more or less than anyone else
just put the fries bro put extra sauce

Show face

• +1
Reactions: chudlite