Most of you are subconciously trying to look like the man your mothers would be attracted to

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
I noticed something: Whether it's the infamous Gigachad meme (a weird-looking primate that women absolutely trashed while incels honestly thought he looked good jfl) or threads like this that portray two men that haven't been attractive (if ever) to women since the early 80s, most of you are just trying to subconciously trying to fit your taste in what your mothers would like, since I imagine most of you have very domineering mothers who made you feel constantly the need to seek her approval (much the way a transsexual man will often dress and affectate his mother, rather than say, his female friends or sisters), which has a risk-factors for other comorbidant lifestyles.

Break from this pattern. Stop trying to look like Dolph Lundgren. No one likes it except other men, and much like gymbros who live at the gym, those will be the only people who ever pay you any compliment.

No one ever thought these guys were hot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 5786 and gamma
I only want to look like this. Keep coping with this shit thread

8d786958b98b3ad501c0124cd318f175

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I only want to look like this. Keep coping with this shit thread

View attachment 1346992

Honestly, women don't like men like this either. Women like men who look/act like Ronaldo or Robert Lewandowski or Kurt Cobain, even when they weren't famous

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Honestly, women don't like men like this either. Women like men who look/act like Ronaldo or Robert Lewandowski or Kurt Cobain, even when they weren't famous
Bro this guy got a med blue eyed stacy. Tf you talking about.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I noticed something: Whether it's the infamous Gigachad meme (a weird-looking primate that women absolutely trashed while incels honestly thought he looked good jfl) or threads like this that portray two men that haven't been attractive (if ever) to women since the early 80s, most of you are just trying to subconciously trying to fit your taste in what your mothers would like, since I imagine most of you have very domineering mothers who made you feel constantly the need to seek her approval (much the way a transsexual man will often dress and affectate his mother, rather than say, his female friends or sisters), which has a risk-factors for other comorbidant lifestyles.

Break from this pattern. Stop trying to look like Dolph Lundgren. No one likes it except other men, and much like gymbros who live at the gym, those will be the only people who ever pay you any compliment.

View attachment 1346991
Speak for yourself. Not everyone has a pervasive Oedipus complex.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, oldcelloser and gamma
I guess so. Both of my parents and I are the same pheno tbh

Shit thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, RODEBLUR, Amnesia and 2 others
Thanks for choosing this photo. That is literally what i was telling autists on this forum for some amount of time

Very good thread, good picture as well. Dolph looks like robot, too perfect bone structure and ratios, very tall, and he is also blonde (major failo). Stallone was way more attractive than him to women, he was a guy with decent height great frame and very masc face which makes pussy wet. But people here say he is incel looking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stallone Stallone2

@subhuman incel @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @cloudburst @maxxedfalloutdweller @Ed676 @Thompsonz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 14323

View attachment 1346991
I had a very domineering mother. Though I didn't really strive to seek her approval. Maybe when I was little. No memories of habitually trying to please her particularly stand out.

This thread's gotta really hit home for some.

In other news @rambocel is chad

• Love it
Reactions: rambocel
Thanks for choosing this photo. That is literally what i was telling autists on this forum for some amount of time

Very good thread, good picture as well. Dolph looks like robot, too perfect bone structure and ratios, very tall, and he is also blonde (major failo). Stallone was way more attractive than him to women, he was a guy with decent height great frame and very masc face which makes pussy wet. But people here say he is incel looking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1355685 View attachment 1355686

@subhuman incel @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @cloudburst @maxxedfalloutdweller @Ed676 @Thompsonz

The soviets can keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
psychoanalysis BS
kys op

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RODEBLUR, oldcelloser, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Sorry im not tryina look like this guy
Eros ramazzotti 2010 musica e cd 464

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
The title is very provoking I honestly didnt expect this thread to be such pile of shit

The title is very provoking I honestly didnt expect this thread to be such pile of shit