Mai Sakurajima.
lookism warrior
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 7,856
- Reputation
- 15,537
i guarantee atleast one time in ur life an ltb has showed slight iois to you
If not THEN it might be over
If not THEN it might be over
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I’m not, I’m a fakecel who has a good sex lifei guarantee atleast one time in ur life an ltb has showed slight iois to you
If not THEN it might be over
Having a girl is too much worki guarantee atleast one time in ur life an ltb has showed slight iois to you
If not THEN it might be over
I agree with this ngl, All i do is watch shows i dont got time to text girlsHaving a girl is too much work
My ex once got mad at me because i said “okay”I agree with this ngl, All i do is watch shows i dont got time to text girls
something similar happened to me, she got mad because i didnt compliment her outfit when i literally did almost everydayMy ex once got mad at me because i said “okay”
nowhereSeriously, sometimes I just sit back and wonder where a girl would even fit into my day![]()
Yeah I would rather laugh on org all day anywaynowhere
Water. Most niggas here that are virgins could actually get a slay if they wanted to and tried. Theyre just volcelmaxxingi guarantee atleast one time in ur life an ltb has showed slight iois to you
If not THEN it might be over