Most of you guys have no life at all

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Legit, I just got one single friend to hang out with irl and a gf and I literally have no time to post here anymore :lul::lul::ROFLMAO:. Any distraction whatsoever and the slightest engagement with the outside world will keep you from remembering this site even exists, let alone coming here to shitpost everyday about how you're 3mm of bones away from high tier normie.

@slop slinger
@bull
@Anstrum
@

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
yet there are many chaps with 30,000 in six months who claim they have life and are chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and vanillaicecream
yet there are many chaps with 30,000 in six months who claim they have life and are chads
It's impossible to come here that often and post that much when you have a social life, it's much more fulfilling to interact and get validation from people you actually know irl

Yup I just do drugs & shitpost. Mirin? :what:

I post here alot and I would life mog you to self harm.

There are down peroids of your life, and I am going through one where I legit have nothing to do

Cant be making assumptions buddy boyo

It's impossible to come here that often and post that much when you have a social life, it's much more fulfilling to interact and get validation from people you actually know irl
not really, you cant tell them any nonsense, any fantasy tale without consequences. you can here.

and bold of you assuming that social rejects. org have any friends.

Brag thread