Most of you here who cry about hypergamy are the cause for it

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
It’s ironic tbh.

The group of males who cry about hypergamy and the infinite options of women the most
are usually unattractive men (a good amount of these are from this and similar sites).

And these same unattractive men are at the same time the ones who would fuck almost any woman no matter how bad she looks like which basically is the cause for hypergamy.

I made a thread some hours ago about an ugly woman and a large amount of users wrote that they would fuck her.

They say that they would fuck this and aren’t even ashamed:
98BB9A9C BD91 4691 B234 E8DEEDCFFD3A

It’s truly over for the males of this age.
We men all as a whole have the power to end this hypergamy and simp culture but for whatever reasons we don’t do it.
And it only can work if the vast majority of men would work together.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Zer0/∞, Cortisol Ghoul and 16 others
Goddamn ethnics...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
ur preaching this on an incel forum of all places:ROFLMAO: sit down son simp culture isn't going anywhere not now not in a million years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16384 and 5 others
ur preaching this on an incel forum of all places:ROFLMAO: sit down son simp culture isn't going anywhere not now not in a million years
True tbh.
Most men are just too cucked to have standards

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 1 other person
hypergamy is incel cope men date up IRL(y)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 16384, Beetlejuice and 3 others
It’s ironic tbh.

The group of males who cry about hypergamy and the infinite options of women the most
are usually unattractive men (a good amount of these are from this and similar sites).

And these same unattractive men are at the same time the ones who would fuck almost any woman no matter how bad she looks like which basically is the cause for hypergamy.

I made a thread some hours ago about an ugly woman and a large amount of users wrote that they would fuck her.

View attachment 1464108
We men all as a whole have the power to end this hypergamy and simp culture but for whatever reasons we don’t do it.
Bullshit, it's Chads who are to blame, look at the tinder experiments, they are the ones simping for 3/10 granny's.

Average men are trying to level up, and spending thousands of dollars to do so, but they accept that even adding 2 points to their SMV at a cost of £10k is only going to get them a girl 2 points below their looks match. Chads are going for girls 5 points below.

And stop blaming ethnics ffs. Yes ethnics will dumpster dive like crazy, now I will admit it, but it's only fob ethnics, and that isn't driving the hypergamy. I am ethnic and hand on my heart can say I would never go near OPs abomination photo

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
I've had worse then her to be honest

Bro that's a literally looks match for million of white men and
A stacy for a ethnic like me

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I do it because I literally have no other option
Bro that's a literally looks match for million of white men and
A stacy for a ethnic like me
I disagree, I'm assuming your western ethnics, not fobs, and I ma pretty sure you can get your (objective) looksmatch, maybe 1.5 points below.

Don't get me wrong, I've woken up and looked at a foid without her makeup, and thought what the fuck, but that's cos I was drunk as fuck and they would have looked good the night before. But purposely dumpster diving is good if u wanna get your rocks off or r inexperienced, but not a good long term strategy

It’s ironic tbh.

View attachment 1464108
true OP it must be this, and not millions of year evolution showing hypergamy occurs in females across all species due to the female organism carrying a larger investment when it comes to reproduction thus being more selective

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Women are naturally hypergamic regardless of how men act

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It's because Chads fuck all the normies' looksmatches. We need more of this:

2642334 F015F361 DEF3 4FF2 97FE DDD51D4E5F91

and less of this:

Stepanov

All the Chad/lite faggots like oogabooga , amnesia, etc fuck girls that are like 4/10 with tons of tattoos and mental issues and then have the nerve to brag on here as if this site didn't come into existence because of guys like them.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
the only girl worth simping for is kristina pimenova, she fogs all other girls to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot