Most of you just dont have the dominant genes and will be slaves for the rest of your sad pathetic lives srs....

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
....you just dont have what it takes to rule over other people and make money and be a roided bad boy Chad who fucks the girls he meets in the same night
your just too stupid and weak and a beta :bluepill: loser who needs to worships vaginas in an LTR like a good little cuck would do, when a hnigh t high iq man would realize LTR= vagina worship, everythings about HER
just rope
RANt OVER
ITS OVER anyways :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, AsGoodAsItGets and Gaia262
what if you are looking for a person to chill with and she's a virgin?
just dont think about her 24/7, remember there are other girls and you won't be a slave

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5786
LTR is worth it with a right person

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4946, BrownBoy and 2 others
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

:fuk:

• Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser
what if you are looking for a person to chill with and she's a virgin?
Finding a virgin woman in 2021 (I'm assuming you're at least 18) is like finding a unicorn lol.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, MouthbreatherChad, delta7 and 5 others
....you just dont have what it takes to rule over other people and make money and be a roided bad boy Chad who fucks the girls he meets in the same night
your just too stupid and weak and a beta :bluepill: loser who needs to worships vaginas in an LTR like a good little cuck would do, when a hnigh t high iq man would realize LTR= vagina worship, everythings about HER
just rope
RANt OVER
Are you a caveman?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser and Stopping@Nothing19
  • Ugh..
I may have found one
I'm 22
set your expectations REAL low dude, especially if she's similarly aged to you. actually idk where you live, but if its the west then its unlikely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, NumbThePain, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
set your expectations REAL low dude, especially if she's similarly aged to you. actually idk where you live, but if its the west then its unlikely
EE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 3828
You guys over think roping tbh. Anyone need help with roping pm for method. :ogre::blackpill:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and user47283
just rope
RANt OVER
I wish I could be a beta, I’m even too ugly for that

• So Sad
das rite

• +1

just rope
RANt OVER
Roids are for competitive athletes Anybody else who takes them is a loser. Stupid teenagers can be excused I guess.

And no, the most powerful people in the world have more often than not been married.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and NumbThePain
go outside and see the numerous sources of dick that women can (and will) get lol.
So?! And they chose to be virgin. What kinda fucked up incel ideology or mind you got?

username checks out

no doubt you’re sour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Stopping@Nothing19, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Nigga salty
i would be salty if that were the truth, trust me you will not be their first lmfao. this level of bluepill is reddit tier

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and NumbThePain
i would be salty if that were the truth, trust me you will not be their first lmfao. this level of bluepill is reddit tier
bitch ass you don’t even know me lmfao. You want me to listen to a retard who thinks he’s spewing some black pilled truth :lul: Alright man none of the JBs are virgins all of them lose their virginity as soon as they’re born. Stop showing your black IQ.

bitch ass you don’t even know me lmfao. You want me to listen to a retard who thinks he’s spewing some black pilled truth :lul: Alright man none of the JBs are virgins all of them lose their virginity as soon as they’re born. Stop showing your black IQ.
nah, they lose it 14/15 almost always lol. it doesnt matter if i dont know you, but i know women, and women are whores. whatever helps you cope bro :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Stopping@Nothing19
nah, they lose it 14/15 almost always lol. it doesnt matter if i dont know you, but i know women, and women are whores. whatever helps you cope bro :bluepill:
Whatever helps you cope about wasted youth man. Keep coping that you didn’t miss out on anything :lul:

you must have no touch with reality or normies to think all women are whores go out of your mom’s basement sometime too and stop projecting

nigga thinks he’s the only one spewing some blackpilled truth and everyone’s coping like :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Whatever helps you cope about wasted youth man. Keep coping that you didn’t miss out on anything :lul:

you must have no touch with reality or normies to think all women are whores go out of your mom’s basement sometime too and stop projecting

nigga thinks he’s the only one spewing some blackpilled truth and everyone’s coping like :lul:
not a single molecule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Stopping@Nothing19
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and BrownBoy
who cares you
On The Spectrum Pride GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Roids are for competitive athletes Anybody else who takes them is a loser. Stupid teenagers can be excused I guess.

And no, the most powerful people in the world have more often than not been married.
you're a turbo :bluepill: cuck and therefore need to justify your :bluepill: cukiness to the world; im not insterested

you're a turbo :bluepill: cuck and therefore need to justify your :bluepill: cukiness to the world; im not insterested
No, you're just a loser with a warped mind and no experience to tell him where he stands.

• JFL
No, you're just a loser with a warped mind and no experience to tell him where he stands.
i have nothing against you on a personal lvl, as i dont know you obv; i just cant comprehend how one can marry/ LTR a non virgin or even take a foid srs after the sexual revolution; to me its just :bluepill: , i srs cannot fathom it any other way

i have nothing against you on a personal lvl, as i dont know you obv; i just cant comprehend how one can marry/ LTR a non virgin or even take a foid srs after the sexual revolution; to me its just :bluepill: , i srs cannot fathom it any other way
Huh? You're making pretty big assumptions. The sexual revolution never happened where she's from. Birth control doesn't even exist there. It's a totally different world.

Anyways, do foids take you seriously?