Most of you may act all dark triad here but you are cucks for females

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Muh LTR is cucked muh I treat foids like shit. When in reality most of you pussies will jump at the first chance of a hot female giving you attention and you would eat her ass like the good boy you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and currylightskin
I want to be smothered in this ladies ass after she completes a long workout. She can let off a few farts too if we're feeling spicy..
Gilf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, ascension, germanlooks and 6 others
i would let kristina pimenova do anything she wants with my asshole

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
i just hate females because they're degenerate sex addicts and chadsexuals if i could find a loyal interesting gf i would never spend a nanosecond of my life with you evil fucks anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, subhuman incel and Hueless
i just hate females because they're degenerate sex addicts and chadsexuals if i could find a loyal interesting gf i would never spend a nanosecond of my life with you evil fucks anymore
cope

what?? i just confirmed your point. i don't really hate females, if i had a gf who wasn't a cheater and happy with me and body/looks matched i would be happy.

Muh LTR is cucked muh I treat foids like shit.
If you treat foids like shit, including your gf, then your LTR will last and your LTR wouldn't be cucked. :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
what?? i just confirmed your point. i don't really hate females, if i had a gf who wasn't a cheater and happy with me and body/looks matched i would be happy.
cope as in you will not spend any time here even if you found a degenerate foid

cope as in you will not spend any time here even if you found a degenerate foid
no i'm too emotional i couldn't handle getting cucked

Muh LTR is cucked muh I treat foids like shit. When in reality most of you pussies will jump at the first chance of a hot female giving you attention and you would eat her ass like the good boy you are.
This.

Most losers on blackpilled forums would still cuck out for foids. In a way it makes them even more pathetic than normies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and 11gaijin
never bro i rejected so many girls cause i protect my virginity

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
they wanted to kick me out of my school cause i insulted some whore and she cried ab it to the pricnipal and shit
im dark triad

i've been saying this