Most of you misunderstands the woman question, and the implications

RICO

RICO

Equinox

Of the woman question in our countries.

In the West we do not have a "slut" problem, sluts tend to be amiable, sluts tend to like men and like being approached by men, and are not especially selective, they tend not to feel too high status and they especially feel like men on average have a higher status than they are. That is what allows them to (via hyperagamy) be sluts. Probably in Russia and Asia where women have "rights" but relatively low status most women are "sluts". A "slut" problem would be infinitely better than what we have now.

In the West we have a narcissistic princess problem caused by the government acting as the woman's cuck husband, narcissistic princess feel that nearly all men are beneath them, they chastely wait to be ravaged by the gigachad and scorn all lesser men, in failing to be regularly sexed by the gigachad (there are 100 women for every gigachad) they will in frustration (especially since they feel so entitled) larp as lesbians, get fat and become feminist cat ladies. Their anger also leads them to support the most psychotic aspects of the leftist cult.

This also creates many sexless men some of whom try to simp in the leftist cult in the vain hope for a crumb of coochie (which they will never get).

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Xangsane, Biiyo03 and 6 others
View attachment 1258892

In the West we do not have a "slut" problem, sluts tend to be amiable, sluts tend to like men and like being approached by men, and are not especially selective, they tend not to feel too high status and they especially feel like men on average have a higher status than they are. That is what allows them to (via hyperagamy) be sluts. Probably in Russia and Asia where women have "rights" but relatively low status most women are "sluts". A "slut" problem would be infinitely better than what we have now.

In the West we have a narcissistic princess problem caused by the government acting as the woman's cuck husband, narcissistic princess feel that nearly all men are beneath them, they chastely wait to be ravaged by the gigachad and scorn all lesser men, in failing to be regularly sexed by the gigachad (there are 100 women for every gigachad) they will in frustration (especially since they feel so entitled) larp as lesbians, get fat and become feminist cat ladies. Their anger also leads them to support the most psychotic aspects of the leftist cult.

This also creates many sexless men some of whom try to simp in the leftist cult in the vain hope for a crumb of coochie (which they will never get).

It just frustrates me that nearly EVERYONE gets this wrong.

Ideally we'd reverse female emancipation and get patriarchy back but failing that lowering female status and getting a "slut" problem would be a massive improvement.

Men will always simp and beta orbit to some degree, but political simping to a cult of mad evil harpies is a uniquely toxic modern phenomena.

And of course a lot of the guys who realize its futile then complain about sluts when the problem is a lack of marriagable women AND a lack of sluts...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 11604

Clownworld is going to collapse hard somehow...

But how it happens and how much collateral damage it will cause... no idea.

do not encourage excessive female status

always treat females as inferior to you.
They lack inner power, they lack upper body strength.
I treat them right, and remind them they are weaker, slower, dumber than the average male, and you're stronger, faster, and smarter than than her.
They get it.

Never forget this. this is part of "inner game" as-well.

Rule yourself with an iron grip, so that you may master others.
If you wish the respect of a bitch, you must be worthy of respect.
Might makes right, intellectually too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 761

I am dropping a redpill that is sorely needed since so many get this wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 761

in the West the female hierarchy has been made higher status by the state (which criminalizes men being forward with women thus making men appear weak), normally this is not the case. In a normal society women will sacrifice their female peer group for a guy in a second because the men are higher status than women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
In the United States the best type of woman to go to if you actually want to fuck are strippers. I can't speak for other countries especially ones where prostitution is legal or women are more attractive and easier.

Most models and dancers still smoke for a reason, women were better off when smoking was okay and obesity wasn't.

• +1
Three packs a day is not okay and everyone always knew excessive smoking was bad since King James wrote a pamplet against it.

Moderate smoking for appetite control... its at least a lesser evil than obesity.

In the United States the best type of woman to go to if you actually want to fuck are strippers. I can't speak for other countries especially ones where prostitution is legal or women are more attractive and easier.

Most models and dancers still smoke for a reason, women were better off when smoking was okay and obesity wasn't.

View attachment 1258907

• +1
Russian women are on the whole more amiable because Putin and the Orthodox church tend to promote the idea that men are higher status.

You aren't going to find many beautiful girls who will bang you for 20 bucks a song outside of strip clubs in the United States.

• +1
Gold digging = women who respect what they perceive the male hierarchy to be...

So yes I would expect Russian and Asian and Latin American women to be "gold digging" whores. But in reality women are mainly "status" whores always but their perception of status can change based on their environment.

• +1

The narcissism problem among women isn't because of the government. It's because 80% of American women are hambeasts who men don't want regardless of whether they have good personalities and ideals, and the remaining 20% have an extremely inflated value as a result no matter how heinous their personality or ideology might be. There are two things that will solve this problem:
1. Sex robots that completely devalue all women and force them to self-correct.
2. Forced fitness and diet (read: healthy lifestyle eating and portion control, not pseudshit meme "diets") programs for women to get them back down to acceptable weights.

Until one of these two things happen, it will get progressively worse.

• +1

The government allows women to be single.

Before sexual harassment laws most single women would just get "harassed" and "stalked" until she gave up and agreed to go out with the guy.

Plenty of boomers and olders will talk about how they ended up with their wife... basically via harassment until the woman gave up (and then being women they rationalized that the guy wasn't so bad).

Female obesity is more of a problem when women are hoping chad will call them and he doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 6403
I think one of the biggest misconceptions of the woman's movement was that it destroyed women.
I believe not, I believe it liberated them to behave as they always were in their inner core.

This behavior you see, this addiction to sex, drugs and drinking...it's automatic on a woman.
A woman will seek out vices even being well aware they are not good for the body soul and/or mind, but she will continue to do so for she is not created with modesty, she is a creature seeking out as many males as possible to strip herself off the knowledge of good and evil, or stripping away her original sin in a simple attempt towards innocence. She wishes to become not a human, but a animal.

Unowned women act in self destructive ways hoping an alpha will take her by force and make her self correct.

• +1

I can point the way but I personally lack the artistic talent.

Ironically this woman was not roasted because of her narcissism but because she broke her narcissism with a moment of introspection.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 6403

Unowned women BPDs are not are prone to acting out and self destructive behavior.

BPD's are very different (I don't think they quite deserve their evil reputation as I don't really know of any BPD who ever really hurt anyone besides themselves) but they never feel like they are owned, they always assume in the end they will be left to themselves and eventually make this a self fufilling prophecy... but in many ways they are actually the sweetest and most selfless of women. They do not have the ability to rationalize their bad decisions the way normal women do.

• +1
do you listen to the TFM show?
he makes the same points.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
View attachment 1258915

Before sexual harassment laws most single women would just get "harassed" and "stalked" until she gave up and agreed to go out with the guy.

Plenty of boomers and olders will talk about how they ended up with their wife... basically via harassment until the woman gave up (and then being women they rationalized that the guy wasn't so bad).

Female obesity is more of a problem when women are hoping chad will call them and he doesn't.
interesting

• +1
Reactions: RICO
we can fix this problem easily by taking away women's rights, Iran fixed their feminist problem in 2 months like this, but we live in JewSA so that's not happening, the break down of male and female relationships is intentional

• Woah
View attachment 1258892

View attachment 1258894
It just frustrates me that nearly EVERYONE gets this wrong.

Ideally we'd reverse female emancipation and get patriarchy back but failing that lowering female status and getting a "slut" problem would be a massive improvement.

Men will always simp and beta orbit to some degree, but political simping to a cult of mad evil harpies is a uniquely toxic modern phenomena.

And of course a lot of the guys who realize its futile then complain about sluts when the problem is a lack of marriagable women AND a lack of sluts...
View attachment 1258898

Clownworld is going to collapse hard somehow...

But how it happens and how much collateral damage it will cause... no idea.

do not encourage excessive female status

always treat females as inferior to you.
They lack inner power, they lack upper body strength.
I treat them right, and remind them they are weaker, slower, dumber than the average male, and you're stronger, faster, and smarter than than her.
They get it.

Never forget this. this is part of "inner game" as-well.

Rule yourself with an iron grip, so that you may master others.
If you wish the respect of a bitch, you must be worthy of respect.
Might makes right, intellectually too
View attachment 1258914

The narcissism problem among women isn't because of the government. It's because 80% of American women are hambeasts who men don't want regardless of whether they have good personalities and ideals, and the remaining 20% have an extremely inflated value as a result no matter how heinous their personality or ideology might be. There are two things that will solve this problem:
1. Sex robots that completely devalue all women and force them to self-correct.
2. Forced fitness and diet (read: healthy lifestyle eating and portion control, not pseudshit meme "diets") programs for women to get them back down to acceptable weights.

Until one of these two things happen, it will get progressively worse.
View attachment 1258915

I think one of the biggest misconceptions of the woman's movement was that it destroyed women.
I believe not, I believe it liberated them to behave as they always were in their inner core.

This behavior you see, this addiction to sex, drugs and drinking...it's automatic on a woman.
A woman will seek out vices even being well aware they are not good for the body soul and/or mind, but she will continue to do so for she is not created with modesty, she is a creature seeking out as many males as possible to strip herself off the knowledge of good and evil, or stripping away her original sin in a simple attempt towards innocence. She wishes to become not a human, but a animal.

View attachment 1258916

Unowned women act in self destructive ways hoping an alpha will take her by force and make her self correct.
View attachment 1258919

Unowned women BPDs are not are prone to acting out and self destructive behavior.

BPD's are very different (I don't think they quite deserve their evil reputation as I don't really know of any BPD who ever really hurt anyone besides themselves) but they never feel like they are owned, they always assume in the end they will be left to themselves and eventually make this a self fufilling prophecy... but in many ways they are actually the sweetest and most selfless of women. They do not have the ability to rationalize their bad decisions the way normal women do.
Dn rd

• +1
Based posts, although somewhat difficult to follow.

View attachment 1258892

I like the ideas you are presenting. This is really based and high IQ. I think loyal sluts would be the best state for women to be in. Loyal sluts in combination with a society void of fuckboys and slayers would be ideal. This way women are easy to approach and seduce, they stay loyal and their notch counts don't get high. They are easy to approach and seduce (as you stated) but once you got serious they would remain loyal to you. If they are sluts they will also have high sex drives.

The issue with sluts from a male perspective is uncertain parenthood, getting mogged by an ex, eskimo brothers and mate guarding. If your aware somebody you know has had sex with your girl, you will want to mate guard her much more then before. If she has had sex with him once, she may want to do it again.

Your also correct about the narcy princess issue. This is far worse then a society where all women are turbosluts.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Edgar and RICO
Honestly this post is so good @RICO it should have got more attention. I think your title could have been better.

• +1
Have my reddit gold buddy boyo :feelsgood::soy:

• +1
I like the ideas you are presenting. This is really based and high IQ. I think loyal sluts would be the best state for women to be in. Loyal sluts in combination with a society void of fuckboys and slayers would be ideal. This way women are easy to approach and seduce, they stay loyal and their notch counts don't get high. They are easy to approach and seduce (as you stated) but once you got serious they would remain loyal to you. If they are sluts they will also have high sex drives.

The issue with sluts from a male perspective is uncertain parenthood, getting mogged by an ex, eskimo brothers and mate guarding. If your aware somebody you know has had sex with your girl, you will want to mate guard her much more then before. If she has had sex with him once, she may want to do it again.

Your also correct about the narcy princess issue. This is far worse then a society where all women are turbosluts.
The question then is would you rather have no women? Or would you rather have a woman that is unfaithful ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and GripMaxxing
The question then is would you rather have no women? Or would you rather have a women who would cheat on you?
If women are cheating, so will men. I would just cheat. Also if you in a fwb situation, or she is one of your "plates", if she sleeps with somebody else she is not cheating on you. Although I don't think its utterly over for people who want to remain loyal. I would say you have a 50/50 chance of getting cheated on.

There are a few reasons why people cheat
1. They have fallen out of love. One partner has given up in the relationship or became subhuman. Dependent on the persons character. Some people have enough respect to break up with you first. Preventable
2. They were never in love in the first place. The relationship wasn't founded on mutual attraction. This also depends on character, some people would break up with you first. Can be identified if your not overdosing on copium.
3. Monkey Branching. Somewhat predictable if you can spot the red flags. She will be the serial monogamist type. She will also have alot of male "friends". Avoid these
4. Opportunistic cheater. Worst type of cheater because unlike the monkey brancher they are not predictable. Avoid these
5. Mental disorder such as BPD or Bipolar. People like this may get a poor reputation, like psychopaths and inkwells but if she openly preaches about being mentally ill she will use it to cope for her shitty actions. Avoid these

• +1
In the West we do not have a "slut" problem, sluts tend to be amiable, sluts tend to like men and like being approached by men, and are not especially selective,
All sluts I've met in Romania were very picky, they didn't bang just every subhuman, they still wanted Chad, I had no luck with them no matter how much I tried. Status and money seems to work too on them.

• +1