MOST OF YOU REALLY DONT LOOK THAT BAD

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
So many people ive seen on here saying “i should just kill myself im a truecel” and stuff reallt arent that ugly and are completely saveable through softmaxxing

Maybe they were bullied at school or are non NT and so they just think theyre unsaveable or something

@Lebgfinal Youre saveable

Ive yet to see anyone who i think is truely a truecel yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Jamaldickjavontus, HerpDerpson and 2 others
If that were the case we would get girls. Some people never are successful with girls no matter how much they softmax or anything

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Acne Victim, rand anon and 6 others
If that were the case we would get girls. Some people never are successful with girls no matter how much they softmax or anything
i mean truecel in terms of

They are unsaveable without surgery

Theres alot of people here who wont get girls because they dont take any care of themselves and rot on here

the problem isnt about being truecel, for me its not even being incel. its just being treated better in pretty much every way for your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 32968
i mean truecel in terms of

They are unsaveable without surgery

Theres alot of people here who wont get girls because they dont take any care of themselves and rot on here
Whatever. Even if you ascend, that just makes some other poor dude an incel. None of this solves anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
They’re so unsalvageably weird, even when they force on a new persona everyone irl picks up the the vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and horizontallytall
the problem isnt about being truecel, for me its not even being incel. its just being treated better in pretty much every way for your looks
Just here because its brutal that its the case and want to talk about it?

My skull is deformed.

Thanks bro :sneaky: Can’t say the same about you tough

How does that work
If you get a women another man won't be able to get one. There is only a limited amount of girls. Thats why people who claim that the incel problem is only in your mind are retarted

No NT for my lack of harmony

go back to tiktok greycel

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Are you gonna larp as me next and get someone to put me in a mog battle without my consent?
No that was troll with a greycel who already put his photo on the site before. I dont comment in bad faith on the topic of looksmaxxing especially to self proclaimed incels because i feel alot of sympathy and compassion for them

Nigga im uglyaf

No that was troll with a greycel who already put his photo on the site before. I dont comment in bad faith on the topic of looksmaxxing especially to self proclaimed incels because i feel alot of sympathy and compassion for them
Yet you larp as them and act like a narc using their photos just becuz theyre subhuman..

Graycel + Dilloncel humour

Yet you larp as them and act like a narc using their photos just becuz theyre subhuman..

Graycel + Dilloncel humour
Shut the fuck up im not dilloncel ive been involved for ages

I larped as that guy once because he was a dilloncel and posted it publicly

Why would i post this shit if not for the betterment of the people on this forum

If people dont want to show their face its fine but then they wont know how to improve

So many people ive seen on here saying “i should just kill myself im a truecel” and stuff reallt arent that ugly and are completely saveable through softmaxxing

Maybe they were bullied at school or are non NT and so they just think theyre unsaveable or something

JSdM3Ba

Definitely saveable could get to MTN tier just needs longer hair better eyebrows and fix bloat

Nct made worse by lower angle he doesnt look that bad
This is him now
Screenshot 20230828 085406 One UI Home
20230831 195344

Arill needs longer hair it will make him look better and more dimorphic

Also skin care would would ascend him if he was “glowing”
What would you rate him, does he have any appeal? Or even look good for that matter.
Extra pics

Snapchat 1373764789

Snapchat 537385171

Yes hes got appeal but stands and takes photo a little autistically

Im guessing ur gnna say hes a virgin or something but he could ascend further with the things i said
That nigga is me i was just playing along because you said he about me. But yeah I am a virgin even though I feel like I look good or am I delulu?🤔

That nigga is me i was just playing along because you said he about me. But yeah I am a virgin even though I feel like I look good or am I delulu?🤔
Get longer curly hair

Like this
A1303332 72FA 4877 8DB5 EA4B10262920

(Ik the guys ugly but hair is good)

And thicker darker eyebrows

And high level skin care

You will ascend to htn+

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024

i've seen the opposite
most of the mouthy fuckers on this site are ugly as fuck

i've seen the opposite
most of the mouthy fuckers on this site are ugly as fuck
Yeah but no truecels just ugly people who are unkempt due to rotting for so long

Do you have any tips for meeting hoes at university

Depends where

Europe go clubbing

Also idk if you’re ar university yet but LARP AS CONFIDENT AND BECOME POPULAR AND FUCKING STATUS MAXX IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING

Yeah but no truecels just ugly people who are unkempt due to rotting for so long
for real
it just pisses me off seeing ugly people be so toxic
they just do it for cope
and then those 'truecels' only say im gonna kms for attention
what a shit forum
shame im addicted to it

It looks normal in pictures, it’s only really appreciable on the mirror by me.
Yk that means that other people probably dont sre it either