MOST OF YOU REALLY DONT LOOK THAT BAD

Yeah I meant it on a neutral way, like most niggas here have polarizing faces or are outright deformed.
But at the same time it sucks knowing I am normie and don't have any striking features to become a sort of mogger. But again it's better not to be delulud you feel me? I know my limits and shii and work according to the cards i was dealt.

Yeah I meant it on a neutral way, like most niggas here have polarizing faces or are outright deformed.
Thats just not true

Post some

Yk that means that other people probably dont sre it either
They do if I have short hair, or if someone with a proper skull stands next to me, cā€™est fini.

He hasnt been through puberty its not a fair rating

So many people ive seen on here saying ā€œi should just kill myself im a truecelā€ and stuff reallt arent that ugly and are completely saveable through softmaxxing

Maybe they were bullied at school or are non NT and so they just think theyre unsaveable or something

@Lebgfinal Youre saveable

Ive yet to see anyone who i think is truely a truecel yet
Greycel doesn't know this has been said a dozen times before.
Don't argue against someones self-perception it will not change overnight.
They need professional help.
It's the only way. Good professionals know how to handle these people.
This will not work.

Greycel doesn't know this has been said a dozen times before.
Don't argue against someones self-perception it will not change overnight.
They need professional help.
It's the only way. Good professionals know how to handle these people.
This will not work.
Jit im not trying to give them therapy im trying to help them looksmax

Shouldve reworded

Alot of the people here are ugly

But they can all softmax up to htn

Im yet to see a truecel

Hes fat and a rotter, softmaxxing could save him, rhino made him look worse

Not fat i mean bloated

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

you just said that water is wet boyo

average guy here is HTN

Yes, these arenā€™t mutually exclusive fyi.
so the fact that your skull is "deformed" doesn't change anything because you already mog most men. interesting!

@Akhi i'm gonna start tagging you every time i ask someone if they are HTNs

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
View attachment 2412056
you just said that water is wet boyo

average guy here is HTN
No average guy here is a 2 what im saying is most of the people could easily get to mtn or htn pure softmaxxing in literally like 5 months but they have a cringe chad or rope mindset so they just rot instead

• Ugh..
Reactions: Acne Victim
No average guy here is a 2 what im saying is most of the people could easily get to mtn or htn pure softmaxxing in literally like 5 months but they have a cringe chad or rope mindset so they just rot instead
yes bro, average guy will go from a 2 to 6 from softmaxxing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@russiancel

so the fact that your skull is "deformed" doesn't change anything because you already mog most men. interesting!

@Akhi i'm gonna start tagging you every time i ask someone if they are HTNs
Itā€™s indeed a subpar skull, I need to buy a caliper and delve into what makes it exactly that way, most men are genetic trash so mogging them means nothing.

yes bro, average guy will go from a 2 to 6 from softmaxxing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@russiancel
Its not their bones holding them back its everything else and if it isnt your bones then you dont need to hardmax

@russiancel
Just because youre a pessimist who can spam emojis doesnt make you correct

Its not their bones holding them back its everything else and if it isnt your bones then you dont need to hardmax
yes dude, as if most guys here are looksminned like @Zer0/āˆž

jfl at you. what the hell is this cope, most guys here are not 2/10 but don't have potential to htn either without surgery u retard

yes dude, as if most guys here are looksminned like @Zer0/āˆž

jfl at you. what the hell is this cope, most guys here are not 2/10 but don't have potential to htn either without surgery u retard
Find me one guy with good hair good body good skin no glasses whos a sub 5

How can he ascend to HTN with softmaxxing. Heā€™s 18 and past puberty?

Attachments

• 90B40DB4-EE52-4A00-8A0B-8B50C522F44A.jpeg
    90B40DB4-EE52-4A00-8A0B-8B50C522F44A.jpeg
    605.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 0006EC74-7C48-423B-BC92-4642C6F94B75.jpeg
    0006EC74-7C48-423B-BC92-4642C6F94B75.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D3F88556-C752-4579-8B26-D775EF28F01B.jpeg
    D3F88556-C752-4579-8B26-D775EF28F01B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
How can he ascend to HTN with softmaxxing. Heā€™s 18 and past puberty?
Fix bloat, dye hair darker, minox and dye eyebrows, get similar haircut to Nordsmog, pallate expander (idk if weā€™re counting that as hardmax)
Hypoid heightening exercises

Gym

Fix bloat, dye hair darker, minox and dye eyebrows, get similar haircut to Nordsmog, pallate expander (idk if weā€™re counting that as hardmax)

Gym
His bloat is caused due to recessed mandible and maxilla. How can he gym with 5.8 inch wrists ?

Find me one guy with good hair good body good skin no glasses whos a sub 5
3622250_1693616565003.png

there are so many more i cba looking for them. you are a clueless coper

Last edited:
Bro, how can you not see the main issue ?
Yes hes recessed i can see

If you believe bonesmashing then you can unrecess yourself

If you dont all the other stuff can still ascend him to htn SMV (not psl)

• JFL
Yes hes recessed i can see

If you believe bonesmashing then you can unrecess yourself

If you dont all the other stuff can still ascend him to htn SMV (not psl)
But bonesmashing could theoretically only increase bone size. I.e bigger zygo or chin. How would it bring the maxilla or mandible forward and rotate it ?

But bonesmashing could theoretically only increase bone size. I.e bigger zygo or chin. How would it bring the maxilla or mandible forward and rotate it ?
Just make it bigger to a point where it doesnt look recessed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Hes got fucked up skin fucked up hair could easily ascend to mtn

yes bro

its the haircut bro

its the skin bro

stfu and go back to tiktok you retard

Oh wait no wrong guy

Hes ogre and asymm hes still saveable
And the other guy has sub zero dimorphism. He looks like a tranny school shooter man. I donā€™t even know if hardmaxxing could get him close to HTN. Only Trimax plus implants plus Roids maybe.

Attachments

• 53FE5EC9-D9B2-4420-BA32-D50F8D7621E0.jpeg
    53FE5EC9-D9B2-4420-BA32-D50F8D7621E0.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Gym
@MaestheticMaso

@MaestheticMaso
Mate, look at him. What gym?? Something went wrong with his development. He at least needs roids to give some dimorphism and jaw surgery to fix ā€œbloatā€. I donā€™t get how you see him becoming HTN with softmaxxing.

Mate, look at him. What gym?? Something went wrong with his development. He at least needs roids to give some dimorphism and jaw surgery to fix ā€œbloatā€. I donā€™t get how you see him becoming HTN with softmaxxing.
Im counting waterpulling as a softmax idc u can do it at home

Easy bloat fix

The photo has alot of lens distortion makes his asymms look worse. Its not as bad in the mirror pic

Iā€˜m unsavable