Most of you will never truly appreciate just how stupid normies are

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The small handful of competent people holding the world together creates the illusion of humanity being collectively intelligent but nothing could be further from the truth. I know it's water to call normies stupid but honestly they're even dumber than most of you realize, foids especially but even most of the men.

Here's an interesting experiment: Enter youtube or tiktok in private mode (this is to prevent the algorithms from sorting the videos for you) and look at the 'most popular sections'...this is what normies consume. Absolutely worthless, lowest denominator garbage.It's the same with most other things, really.

Understand, that we live in a world where being smart doesn't get you as far as you'd think. Very few people are genuinely convinced by reason, which is why I don't hold too much for the future.

If you are even browsing this forum and reading this post, you are probably smarter than 99% of the general population and I am not kidding about this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, Ryldoo IS COPING, BetterOffDead and 28 others
Understand in your retard-brain that normies go to university or college and when they go to YouTube, they are just looking for entertainment and something to make them forget about the college stress, that’s why they don’t watch intellectual stuff, unlike you who has zero education and that’s why you rely on YouTube videos to learn something.

Kill yourself

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laaltin, exo, CarrotMaxxer and 26 others
If you are even browsing this forum and reading this post, you are probably smarter than 99% of the general population and I am not kidding about this.
sounds like insane cope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, CarrotMaxxer, piec and 13 others
sounds like insane cope tbh
He is right though.
Normies are not self aware of their place in society enough to ever reach org.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BetterOffDead, rhinoplasty and 5 others
Algorithm for sure would never push out blackpilled or any kind of deep topic on the front page but yeah, most of the people are absolute NPCs.

They are just moving around with preprogrammed brainwashing in their brains, never trully questioning their beliefs or reality that they live in.

Jews will rule forever.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: piec, ggg.tv, Lookologist003 and 6 others
He is right though.
Normies are not self aware of their place in society enough to ever reach org.
doesnt have anything to do with intelligence

just knowledgability, any normie could've ended up here if they made different decisions

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv, Lookologist003, alriodai and 1 other person
Understand in your retard-brain that normies go to university or college and when they go to YouTube, they are just looking for entertainment and something to make them forget about the college stress, that’s why they don’t watch intellectual stuff, unlike you who has zero education and that’s why you rely on YouTube videos to learn something.

Kill yourself

Imagine paying 200k on a college degree just so they can teach you that a man wearing a wig is a woman.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Over for your IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BetterOffDead, Aladin and 1 other person
Imagine paying 200k on a college degree just so they can teach you that a man wearing a wig is a woman.
Over for your IQ.
over for your iq if you think thats what you learn in college

have fun being neet for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, fuse, BrahminBoss and 9 others

Kill yourself
Facts. Even though I’m not a normie I don’t consider myself to be smarter than 99 percent of the population.

Im barely above average

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard, The Grinch and 1 other person
That garbage content you see on tiktok or youtube is meant for kids, which is also alarming, but not quite as much.

Most people have very specialized knowledge, they know a lot about their interests or their field of study/work, but not much else. If you're like jack of all trades, and know a little about everything you'll think they're really that stupid, but their knowledge is just more specialized and they excel in certain things. I'm like a jack of all trades, master of none type also, so you're not really alone in that. People are just different.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, Staceymaxxing, CarrotMaxxer and 11 others
Over for your IQ.
You’re unemployed and your parents are ashamed of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Danish_Retard, NoseProphecy and 1 other person

I'm rich, you disgusting wageslave nigger.
I can neet for life indeed, don't need to spend 5 years purchasing a useless degree
I can learn whatever I want on the internet.
:chad:

I'm rich, you disgusting wageslave nigger.
I can neet for life indeed, don't need to spend 5 years purchasing a useless degree
I can learn whatever I want on the internet.
:chad:
and the internet doesnt have tranny propaganda on it at all?

jump of a bridge you waste of oxygen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse and theonewhocantascend
doesnt have anything to do with intelligence

just knowledgability, any normie could've ended up here if they made different decisions
It has everything to do with intelligence.
Normies go through life without questioning ANYTHING, they just cope with stupid shit like religion.
It's easy to see that there are many smart people in here. The theories some incels create are things the average person wouldn't dream of putting together. Being smart has to do with thinking outside of the box.

If they found out about the BP they would kill themselves asap, they wouldn't be able to process it, they are no different from live stock.
Being open minded enough for the blackpill is already a sign that you are probably smarter than most ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BetterOffDead, Danish_Retard and 4 others
It has everything to do with intelligence.
Normies go through life without questioning ANYTHING, they just cope with stupid shit like religion.
It's easy to see that there are many smart people in here. The theories some incel create are things the average person wouldn't dream of putting together. Being smart has to do with thinking outside of the box.

If they found out about the BP they would kill themselves asap, they wouldn't be able to process it, they are no different from live stock.
Being open minded enough for the blackpill is already a sign that you are probably smarter than most ppl.
normies have adequate intelligence to understand the blackpill they're just brainwashed by jews at spawn

thinking incel losers are somehow more intelligent than normies is one of the biggest copes

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, fuse, Shycel and 1 other person
and the internet doesnt have tranny propaganda on it at all?

jump of a bridge you waste of oxygen
What the hell are you browsing???
The internet only shows you what the AI mechanisms have learned that gets your attention. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
I literally never see tranny shit anywhere.

What the hell are you browsing???
The internet only shows you what the AI mechanisms have learned that gets your attention. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
I literally never see tranny shit anywhere.
more mega cope

internet is controlled by jews, stop making this classic bluepiller talking point

normies have adequate intelligence to understand the blackpill they're just brainwashed by jews at spawn

thinking incel losers are somehow more intelligent than normies is one of the biggest copes
You speak like a Normie :chad:

They may understand it but they wouldn't be strong enough to handle it, that's why I said they would rope.

Dude, I'm not bragging or anything, ideally I would like to be dumber than I actually am. Normies mog me. Being dumb= being happy no matter what.
There is a reason they say "too smart for your own good"

• +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead
more mega cope

internet is controlled by jews, stop making this classic bluepiller talking point
Alright so because the internet has tranny propaganda that means I should pay to subject myself to such things for 5 years ? :lul::lul::lul:
College is about slaying, idc about that.

I don't even spend the whole day on the internet.
I can do literally whatever I want.
I can read, play instruments, exercise, read books, walk my dog, draw, play video games, listen to my vinyl albums....
Anything goes when you don't have any responsabilties.

They may understand it but they wouldn't be strong enough to handle it, that's why I said they would rope.
all about upbringing bhai, incels are just normies who got fucked by life a few too many times

Alright so because the internet has tranny propaganda that means I should pay to subject myself to such things for 5 years ? :lul::lul::lul:
College is about slaying, idc about that.

I don't even spend the whole day on the internet.
I can do literally whatever I want.
I can read, play instruments, walk my dog, draw, play video games, listen to my vinyl albums....
Anything goes when you don't have any responsabilties.
insanely brainwashed by the jews

muhh ideal life as a bluepilled sheep

look at the average post in off topic and you will realize most people here are stupid too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Primalsplit, Sny and 4 others
Depends on what your definition of intelligence is.

Something I think about is that the only reason why I'm not disconnected from reality is because I was abused and ostracized from the hivemind for being ugly.

If I wasn't ugly and accepted by the hivemind I would most likely be as disconnected from reality as everyone else.

A lot of normies do understand some things about reality deep down, although admitting it to themselves and others doesn't change anything.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
The small handful of competent people holding the world together creates the illusion of humanity being collectively intelligent but nothing could be further from the truth. I know it's water to call normies stupid but honestly they're even dumber than most of you realize, foids especially but even most of the men.

Here's an interesting experiment: Enter youtube or tiktok in private mode (this is to prevent the algorithms from sorting the videos for you) and look at the 'most popular sections'...this is what normies consume. Absolutely worthless, lowest denominator garbage.It's the same with most other things, really.

Understand, that we live in a world where being smart doesn't get you as far as you'd think. Very few people are genuinely convinced by reason, which is why I don't hold too much for the future.

High iq

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Depends on what your definition of intelligence is.
So tired of this cope.

Intelligence is simply the ability to understand the information available to you, and then use said information to make rational decisions, whilst understanding their likely consequences. This is what makes humans (the smart ones) different from other animals; a dog cannot be told that he shouldn't eat every steak he sees because it will make him fat, because a dog doesn't understand that type of abstract consequence.

But that's the thing, though. Most normies ARE essentially just animals. It's the entire reason why it's not possible to get the blackpill through their heads. They don't respond to reason, only instinct. This is why democracy doesn't work and always eventually leads to dictatorship.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and _MVP_

I physically cannot watch normie goytent,, and yeah normies are stupid af, they think your some sort of prodigy child genius if you use a 3 syllable word and have read more than a paragraph about something, debating normies on controversial topics is also redundant, they just give milquetoast takes on everything, oh and on top of that you'll be seen as a tryhard for not using ebonics or zoomer vernacular every 2 minutes, gas all normies

debating normies on controversial topics is also redundant, they just give milquetoast takes on everything
I used to think that it just came down to demographics and that most people will just automatically support whatever benefits them because they're too narcissistic to see the other side's perceptive, but in time I've come to realize that they're actually just too stupid to understand what their own interests even are to begin with. Why have white people not overthrown their governments yet for supporting national self-destruction via mass immigration? Why have males not overthrown feminism despite having literally zero objective reason to tolerate it at all?

Most people are just unthinking drones waiting for their next firmware update. It doesn't even really matter if a given idea benefits them or not. Control the propaganda, and you control the people.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, the BULL, copemaxxeer and 2 others
So tired of this cope.

Intelligence is simply the ability to understand the information available to you, and then use said information to make rational decisions, whilst understanding their likely consequences. This is what makes humans (the smart ones) different from other animals; a dog cannot be told that he shouldn't eat every steak he sees because it will make him fat, because a dog doesn't understand that type of abstract consequence.

But that's the thing, though. Most normies ARE essentially just animals. It's the entire reason why it's not possible to get the blackpill through their heads. They don't respond to reason, only instinct. This is why democracy doesn't work and always eventually leads to dictatorship.
Dogs listen to their natural senses

If a food tastes good and makes you feel good then it's good for you

Normies are the least animalistic

They think broccoli which smells bad tastes bad and makes you feel bad is good for you

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING

niggas are so fucking dumb bro
autistic socially unaware faggots trying to cope and paint "normies" as sum stupid NPC followers but the users here? oh no they're super smart pseudo intellectual fags who knows everything about life!!!
Dogs listen to their natural senses

If a food tastes good and makes you feel good then it's good for you

Normies are the least animalistic

They think broccoli which smells bad tastes bad and makes you feel bad is good for you
see this is what i'm talking about, like even if this is a troll this is just plain stupid and retarded

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and xegigi
see this is what i'm talking about, like even if this is a troll this is just plain stupid and retarded
Elaborate then

If you can't listen to your own natural senses then you're disconnected from reality and brainwashed

Haaaa

Kill yourself
Absolute

The people who make these posts always think they're on the right side of the bell curve when really they're on the left

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Lookologist003 and xegigi
Elaborate then

If you can't listen to your own natural senses then you're disconnected from reality and brainwashed
see, some people have different taste buds, some of people love the taste of brocolli and some don't
some people love the taste of meat and some don't
some people love the taste of chocolate/sugary shit and some don't
do you understand now? shit tasting bad or good doesn't have any affect if it's nutritional or not and good for your health, if it did then we wouldn't have any obesity problem in the world and we would be eating sugary meat shit everyday

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Superlike

Normies are below dirt

Thats why they listen to Tailor Swift and drake

Hahaha i didnt even know how to write taYLor Swift properly.

This proves im Not normie and GIGA high iq

see, some people have different taste buds, some of people love the taste of brocolli and some don't
some people love the taste of meat and some don't
some people love the taste of chocolate/sugary shit and some don't
do you understand now? shit tasting bad or good doesn't have any affect if it's nutritional or not and good for your health, if it did then we wouldn't have any obesity problem in the world and we would be eating sugary meat shit everyday
Literally no one likes the taste of broccoli and everyone likes the taste of meat. Be real.

Sweats and chocolate are unnatural so you taste buds are being partly deceived. When you eat naturally you are fulfilled so don't crave anything unnatural. You don't have to discipline yourself to not do anything bad it just comes naturally. A nourished human being doesn't need to try to stop playing video games they just don't play video games. Only the depressed and malnourished do it which is 99% of people because they've never even touched the raw meat of a healthy animal.

Literally no one likes the taste of broccoli and everyone likes the taste of meat. Be real.

Sweats and chocolate are unnatural so you taste buds are being partly deceived. When you eat naturally you are fulfilled so don't crave anything unnatural. You don't have to discipline yourself to not do anything bad it just comes naturally. A nourished human being doesn't need to try to stop playing video games they just don't play video games. Only the depressed and malnourished do it which is 99% of people because they've never even touched the raw meat of a healthy animal.
I don't get the hate against broccoli. I'm assuming you're talking about some shitty canned version? Actual fresh broccoli that's been fried with some seasoning is actually good good.

And yea, chocolate is essentially an artificial construct. It only tastes good because it's been mixed with sugar and a bunch of other stuff. Actual raw coco is extremely bitter and editable.

No I'm being rational. People have different taste buds. Just because there's more people that hate brocolli and like meat doesn't mean EVERYONE loves meat and hate brocolli and is of the same opinion. BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT IN TERM OF TASTE BUDS. We're talking about "taste buds". Not decieving or anything. TASTING SOMETHING. You literally agree'd with me. You said that tasting sugary shit that is good is being decieved,
smells bad tastes bad and makes you feel bad is good for you
and then says shit like this?
You're saying that anything that taste bad is bad for your body, and anything that taste good is good for your body, then you say shit like this?

No I'm being rational. People have different taste buds. Just because there's more people that hate brocolli and like meat doesn't mean EVERYONE loves meat and hate brocolli and is of the same opinion. BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT IN TERM OF TASTE BUDS. We're talking about "taste buds". Not decieving or anything. TASTING SOMETHING. You literally agree'd with me. You said that tasting sugary shit that is good is being decieved,

and then says shit like this?
You're saying that anything that taste bad is bad for your body, and anything that taste good is good for your body, then you say shit like this?
Broccoli tastes bad to literally everyone and meat tastes good to literally everyone I'm not exaggerating.

I take back the deceiving thing. People like unnatural foods n drugs because it makes them feel something that they would be feeling if they ate naturally which almost no one does.

yes anything that taste bad is bad and anything that taste good is good

Someone will eat candy cuz it has something or makes them feel a way that they would feel if they ate naturally but don't. You don't crave anything man-made on your natural diet. That means it's bad to eat candy but not terrible but even better if you eat the natural food that will make you stop craving man-made things.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Latinus and Hardrada
I'm understanding now
Dealing with normies is so tiring

• +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead and Lookologist003
Broccoli tastes bad to literally everyone
It goes well with lots of Chinese style meals and chicken, especially with some seasoning and/or soy sauce.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Aladin
Algorithm for sure would never push out blackpilled or any kind of deep topic on the front page but yeah, most of the people are absolute NPCs.

They are just moving around with preprogrammed brainwashing in their brains, never trully questioning their beliefs or reality that they live in.

Jews will rule forever.
Ignorance is bliss

it's little kids watching that shit

• Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003