most old world pagans worship satan and his wife as the head dieties

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
zeus,baal,shiva-vishnu(two aspects of the same god),sol invictus,thor,indra and asherah,astarte,kali,durga etc are the same 'god'of this world HA SATAN

and his wife'lilith'aka LALITA aka TRIPURA SUNDARI of hinduism

don't believe me?even the Joy of satan ministries says this that all the egyptian,west african,european and middle eastern and desi religions worship the same gods who are satan and lilith as top gods.beelzebub=top indo european god deus pater/dionysus/shiva.

They dont worship satan. Nobody does

They dont worship satan. Nobody does
yes,they do ACCORDING TO SATANISTS THEMSELVES.kabbalist jews also worship satan's wife and his wife asherah in the zohar aka their shekhinah feminine aspect of God.

the whole gentile freemason/illumanati/kabbalist jewish alliance elite goes back to nimrod in babylon.all pagan religions,sorcery,occult do.

yes,they do ACCORDING TO SATANISTS THEMSELVES.kabbalist jews also worship satan's wife and his wife asherah in the zohar aka their shekhinah feminine aspect of God.

the whole gentile freemason/illumanati/kabbalist jewish alliance elite goes back to nimrod in babylon.all pagan religions,sorcery,occult do.
Again most satanist are atheists . Being self proclaimed satanist is dumbest thing ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
pharisees aka the synogogue of satan also follow the mystery babylon faith and worship asherah aka shekhinah and zeer anpin and say when their 'messiah'comes the world will call shekhinah as the name asherah!

Again most satanist are atheists . Being self proclaimed satanist is dumbest thing ever
lavayen satanists only say that for the public and theistic satanists do exist like joy of satan and church of ahriman.

lavayen satanists only say that for the public and theistic satanists do exist like joy of satan and church of ahriman.
Atheist satanist and so called other satanist just do it for laughing at people that belive in cristianty and islam or they are extremely mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Atheist satanist and so called other satanist just do it for laughing at people that belive in cristianty and islam or they are extremely mentally ill
you cant hush hush this away freemason.pagan religions worship SATAN.kabbalist pharisaical 'jews'worship SATAN's spouse lilith-asherah as the feminine shakan aspect of their god ba3al.do you deny that Zeus is satan when the bible says his seat is at pergamom?when the bible calls him baal zebub lord of the flies?in comparitive religion these are all the same deity aka LUCIFER.his wife lilith/asherah is the female goddess of all old world pagan religions known as lalita aka kali aka durga in hinduism.

Why you always hating on islam? Islam has gotten rid of more degeneracy then your garbage religion, It's well known that women who believe in jesus are usually whores who lie about not fucking a chad or tyrone, Keep coping with your religion nobody is insulting yours or calling it satanic even though you guys literally are the most cucked religion out there most of your women cheat then ask for forgiveness compared to islam where we literally kill the bitch if she cucks us

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Why you always hating on islam? Islam has gotten rid of more degeneracy then your garbage religion, It's well known that women who believe in jesus are usually whores who lie about not fucking a chad or tyrone, Keep coping with your religion nobody is insulting yours or calling it satanic even though you guys literally are the most cucked religion out there most of your women cheat then ask for forgiveness compared to islam where we literally kill the bitch if she cucks us
Both muslim women and Jesus followers are whores

• +1
Reactions: pizza
'my garbage religion'?what is that?I'm not a christian,i'm a messianic Jew aka Netzari.christians worship baal-zeus-kirshna-horus-satan(iesous christos aka Jesus christ) and follow the mystery babylon religion,a greek philosophy and pagan fathers,pagan holidays abolish the law as a sanctifying way to draw near top YHWH,replace the feasts of YHWH and the sabbath with demonic sunday the day of sol invictus aka satan aka surya aka shiva and christmas and easter(asherah worship).

muslims believe in the moon god of sheba and worship, the demon maimuna the snake who killed 1000 people at the kaaba stampede they worship the kaaba .

also you cannot force people to be good,even fi you forced them they would rebel in secret and would not have a sincere ehart and would burn anyway

Yahawah always has his REMNANT.I believe many pentecostals are his remannt among the gentiles even though they arent fully edified and they have shady origins.

you have a demonic pharisaical method of looking at things thru the LETTER of the law rather than the spirit wich is worship of Yahavah and believing in the atonement of his son Yahashuah the pesach lamb.you cannot be JUSTIFIED by following laws,only thru grace from Yahavah ha abba elohim thru his son Yahashuah ha mashiach.righteousness comes from faith as is evidenced in the torah,following the law is simply a outward sign of that faith we cannot be saved by following legalistic rules.

works without proper faith(as the pharisees and muslims) is DEAD and faith without proper works is DEAD(satan believes in yahashuah).

as for 'killing a bitch for cucking us'one,you need to forgive.two,you have no authority from Yahavah to do that without witnesses and a yisraeli sanhedrin three you need to value women and realize that they are products of their environment and mentality and that the pagan satanic west and its 'christian'church dont bring living water to their flock.you cannot force people to be GOOD.

I will if Yahawah wills marry a yehudit netzarit that follows torah and tzniut and if she cucks me then I will divorce her but that is OUTSIDE of my control.if a woman commits adultery in her heart with another man how is that different or not worse than physical adultery?

how can you prevent adultery of the heart thru laws of retaliation?its about itent isnt it?if your wife was raped you wouldnt be msd at her showing you its about her INTENT

we men want to be in control but only YAHAVAH id in control.he will send me a heaven fearing wife if he wills.I submit to his will.I only need one woman and i do agree christian and western women and muslim women are Jezebels but I only need ONE soul mate and spouse from YAHAVAH.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and pizza
WE CAN NOT DO GOOD WITHOUT RUACH ELOHIM.WE ARE EVIL BY NATURE.CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM WOMEN DONT HAVE RUACH ELOHIM BECAUSE THEY FOLLOW A MYSTERY SATANIC FAITH.THERE IS NO HONOUR AMONG THIEVES.

YOU CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE TO DO GOOD.ALSO WITHOUT FAITH IN YAHASHUAH AND THE RUAH ELOHIM YOU CANNOT DO GOOD OR ABSTAIN FROM SIN AND ADULTERY OF THE FLESH OR HEART.SINCE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS UNKNOWINGLY WORSHIP SATAN OF COURSE ANY EXHORTATION TO BE FAITHFUL OR GOOD WILL FAIL.IF YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN YAHAVAH AND HIS RUACH ELOHIM AND HIS SON YOU WILL ABSTAIN FROM SIN AND SANCTIFY(NOT JUSTIFY)YOURSELF WITH TORAH LIVING THE BLUEPRINT FOR BLESSINGS AND' LIFE'.

MUSLIM WOMEN ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST ADULTEROUS IZEVELOTH(JEZEBELS)AND BECOME ADULTEROUS ANY CHANCE THEY ARE FREE FROM THEIR MUSLIM MEN.

WOULDNT YOU RATHER HAVE A WOMAN THAT IS MISLEAD BUT SINCERE AND GOOD HEARTED THAN A EVIL HEARTED WOMAN THAT ONLY FOLLOWS SOME MANMADE MORALISTIC LEGALISTIC LAWS BECAUSE OF FEAR OF DEATH OR OSTRACIZATION OR PRAISE FROM OTHERS?

LIKE MY ABBA BA SHAMAYIM I LOOK AT THE HEART AND THE NOW NOT THE PAST OR OUTWARD DISPLAYS THAT DONT COME FROM THE HEART.YOU CANNOT HAVE A GOOD HEART WITHOUT FOLLOWING ELOHIM YAHAVAH THE TRUE GOD OF YEHUDAH AND DAWID'S ZERAH/SEED MESSIAH YAHASHUAH THE BRANCH.

WE ARE ALL FALLEN AND SATAN IS THE 'EL'OF THIS WORLD.

YAHAVAH WILL GIVE ME A FAITHFUL WIFE IF HE WILLS WHO IS SINCERE WICH IS MOST IMPORTANT BECAUSE WE ALL FAIL BUT YAHAVAH IS FAITHFUL TO HIS ADULTEROUS WIFE LIKE HOSEA WAS TO HIS ADULTEROUS WIFE ON HIS COMMAND AND FORGIVES SO WHO AM I TO HATE MY WIFE IF SHE FAILS BUT IS SINCERELY SORRY AND CONTRITE OF HEART AND TRIES TO DO BETTER AND BE GOOD ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back