Most online dick measurements are faked

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
7,920
Reputation
25,667
HERE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF HOW PORN FAKES MEASUREMENTS USING CAMERA ANGLES, FORCED PERSPECTIVE, AND THE DELUSION OF THE MASSES.

FIRST, HERE'S A PICTURE OF THE MEASUREMENT OF AN 8 INCH DILDO...


IMG 1529

AS YOU CAN SEE AROUND 7" OF THAT DILDO IS ACTUALLY INSTERABLE AND IT'S MEASURED PROPERLY.

NOW LET'S SEE WHAT A WEIRD CAMERA ANGLE CAN DO TO EFFECT THE PICTURE.


IMG 1530

A GOOD CAMERA ANGLE CAN TURN AN 8 INCH DICK INTO A 9.5 INCH DICK... BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, FORCED PERSPECTIVE CAN MAKE IT LOOK EVEN BIGGER.

IMG 1531

FORCED PERSPECTIVE AND A GOOD CAMERA ANGLE CAN TURN AN 8 INCH DICK INTO A 12 INCH DICK. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE PICTURES YOU SEE ONLINE, 12 INCH DICKS DON'T EXIST IN THE REAL WORLD, AND 10 DICKS ARE BARELY EVEN A THING.

THIS IS WHY NORMIES (AND EVEN BLACKPILLED PEOPLE) HAVE SUCH A WARPED PERCEPTION ON DICK SIZE.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1507
OP is a fag for having a dildo
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7079, 5'8manlet and 2 others
I don't believe there is such big of a variety in penis sizes anyway.

What other body part is twice the size in one race than in the other?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1507 and Hades
I don't believe there is such big of a variety in penis sizes anyway.

What other body part is twice the size in one race than in the other?
yeah those rumors are pushed by the jewish porn producers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
bumo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I finally see.

So they use petite women, niggers and fish lens to make the dick look bigger in porn?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades

Similar threads

roidar
Replies
7
Views
49
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
ssTOL
Replies
22
Views
101
bibodude
B
Nvils
Replies
3
Views
67
stillframe
stillframe
Bat
Replies
37
Views
173
neurodivergent
neurodivergent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top