Most overrated features

Under eye support is extremely important. You've seen how subhuman mine is and after a hard workout I legit look like a zombie despite having high body fat which ascends eye area. People ask me If I do drugs all the time because of how subhuman my eye area is.

Did you use anything for lashes btw?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 60224
You have blue eyes, you don't have light eyes lol
I see them everyday in the mirror.
Oh no2

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Nah man you never saw A10 . No hate. I'm out
You are beyond retarded if you think you can speak for my experiences. Yeah, no hate either.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and Michael Myers
As in people who you think have A10s actually have a darker color, actual A10s can make a becky go famous just for them eg Megan Richmond
Genuinely retarded take. I know what I've seen, not you.

• WTF
Your point was dogshit to begin with lmao.
If you think @Orc has A10s then it's pointless to argue with you further @Chris Benoit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 21899 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
If you think @Orc has A10s then it's pointless to argue with you further @Chris Benoit
He said he had light eyes, which they are. It's not a regular shade of blue either like Chris falsely claimed.

He said he had light eyes, which they are. It's not a regular shade of blue either like Chris falsely claimed.
In that lighting almost every color except for T50 and T40 looks light

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
In that lighting almost every color except for T50 and T40 looks light
Are you ok? He was dismissing that he had light eyes, when he clearly has light eyes. No one said anything about A10 except for you two schizoids.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 60224
more overrated features:

chin width/squareness
nose size
lip width
hooding
cheekbone width
palate width

none of this shit has ever independently made the difference between attractive or not.
legit nobody has ascended with lipmaxxing, im yet to see a case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
You're a Kazakh who hasn't stepped foot in Europe, I'd urge you to refrain from talking when you don't know jackshit.
I been to Europe tho(mostly med countries where the eye color doesn't differ from here)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 60224
That's not light eyes lol that just normal blue. Proves my point
thanks for confirming you've never seen light eyes.

they are grey by the way.

legit nobody has ascended with lipmaxxing, im yet to see a case
I've yet to see a case where someone was attractive just because they had a square chin since it's relatively common and most people who have it don't look good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
thanks for confirming you've never seen light eyes.

they are grey by the way.

I've yet to see a case where someone was attractive just because they had a square chin since it's relatively common and most people who have it don't look good.
do you think lip thickness matters more than width?

do you think lip thickness matters more than width?
symmetry matters more than both.

as long as you don't have a squiggly uneven lips no on really cares that much about them.

like who's ever been attractive because of their lips that wouldn't be without them? many features can only descend you they don't halo you if they're good, no one ascends because they have really nicely shaped ears either, it's always negative or just neutral at best.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and HTN_Mentalcel
It's normal and pretty much expected, not really a halo unless you're a deathnik because they love "white" features.
You've probably never seen legit A10s in your life jfl. This girl has legit A10s and they're striking af.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
You've probably never seen legit A10s in your life jfl. This girl has legit A10s and they're striking af.

What the fuck is it with people falsely claiming I've never seen any legit A10s in my life? I literally have seen girls with the eye color. They all had wavy dark brown hair, just like the girl in this video. Literally same coloring. @Chris Benoit @mrriceguyreturns

that's what you get when you combine brow hooding with fat hooding.
I've got too much hooding too it makes me look a little asian

What the fuck is it with people falsely claiming I've never seen any legit A10s in my life? I literally have seen girls with the eye color. They all had wavy dark brown hair, just like the girl in this video. Literally same coloring. @Chris Benoit @mrriceguyreturns
Can you check PMs please

people that live in countries where the majority has brown eyes don't know that light eyes don't look all that light in normal everyday settings.

after all they're not the result of actual light pigment, they're from how the light of the surroundings bounces off it.

I've got too much hooding too it makes me look a little asian
looking ambiguous isn't a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Michael Myers
people that live in countries where the majority has brown eyes don't know that light eyes don't look all that light in normal everyday settings.

looking ambiguous isn't a bad thing.
Exactly, you have light eyes, they're not dark. I've seen people with darker shades of blue, yours is a lot lighter in comparison.

So you have seen them but still think they arent a halo?
Eye colour dosent put you above the competition when everyone has the blue eyes, but compared to poop coloured eyes they are definitely not overrated. Not to mention if they were legit A10s, which are rare af no matter where you live

• +1
So you have seen them but still think they arent a halo?
Eye colour dosent put you above the competition when everyone has the blue eyes, but compared to poop coloured eyes they are definitely not overrated. Not to mention if they were legit A10s, which are rare af no matter where you live
I'm just saying that it's expected that white people or light colored people will have light eyes, so I don't find it anything special. It's because I'm used to seeing them, that I don't value them. If I was in another country, then sure, my opinion would be different. But luckily I live here. The only time I saw someone's eye color and thought "wow!" was when it was on a dark-skinned rickshaw driver dude in Pakistan, simply because it was the first time I'd seen it.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Hollow cheeks
The most autistic thing is thinking this looks good

• Hmm...
Under eye support
Lashes
Skin color/undertones
kys there are the one of the most imp features , this is why females lusted over rocky rather than ivan drago, under eye support is one of the most imp traits what are u yapping about? eyeballs look buggy with the lack of undereye s look at gandy his eye look weird from the lower portion

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Keep coping you racist incel

Redhead Grandma on right (1950s pic colorized using ai) and her 75% granddaughter in 2024 View attachment 2730326

These racist piece of shits need to accept future is dark @Shieda_Kayn
Not my problem, neither of those are present where I live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Keep coping you racist incel

Redhead Grandma on right (1950s pic colorized using ai) and her 75% granddaughter in 2024 View attachment 2730326

These racist piece of shits need to accept future is dark @Shieda_Kayn
Im not racist im ethnic, pajeet.

Sub @MoggerGaston eyebrows = ldar
MY EYEBROWS MOG SO FUCKING HARD

THE RARE TIMES A GIRL HAS COMPLIMENTED ME, IT WAS ALWAYS MY EYES SHE MENTIONED

EVEN THE HTB RAVER DRUG GIRL MENTIONED MY EYES BEING 'MESMERIZING' JFL.
BUT I DISMISSED HER COMMENT BECAUSE IT DOESNT VIBE WITH MY SUBHUMAN MOOD. ITS JUST AWKWARD TO ME.

JFL AT HOW MOOD AFFECTS THE WAY YOU INTERACT WITH THE WORLD MAN, ITS INSANE

I RECOMMEND DOING HIGH DOSAGES OF MDMA IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED IT CURES THIS FUCKING DISEASE

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 60224

i dont think they look that good tho, alexandrio daddario suffers from it too, its like a black hole in your face just too striking to harmonize with any feature

Hunter eyes.

Upper eyelid exposure.

Lashes are underrated if anything
lashes are overrated, or super long, just having normal to kinda long eye lashes is best, at best you can just curl your shit but its kinda a sign of being homosexual to women

Everything regarding eyes
Half the guys thirsted after by all the girls on TikTok have dead eyes with no under eye support, dark circles, tons of UEE, etc

Wdym by upper eyelid exposure? Are you saying it's overrated or overhated or what?
It’s not as much of a flaw as people claim it is. In fact depending on the face it’s preferred.

Harmony is more important than anything