Most pathetic truecel on the forum

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
barely read insults cause theyre based in nothing
jfl bro, i have never seen a more pathetic life than you. you are the literal stereotype of a NEET truecel. only your autism saves you because it stops you from realizing how brutally fucked your life is. Your brain is in another galaxy

You are a:

View attachment 1795895

• Fatass

• Brutally autistic

• No friends

• NEET, not even family interacts with you

• KHHV

• Disgusting, greasy, smelly

• Completely unaware of reality and delusional. You have NOTHING that justifies you having an ego, you literal bottom feeder bacteria

You are the most undesirable, disgusting vermin this world has ever laid eyes on. How do you have an ego? God indeed has some cruelty in his heart for creating such a truly pathetic, ugly, insentient shell of a man.

How does this literal bug-man have ANY sort of ego? You are the COMPLETE bottom barrel, there is nobody on this forum of INCELS who doesn’t mog you. I would burn myself alive if i were forced to live the joke you call your life for 10 minutes you literal caged demented animal

I won’t even try to compare our lives because you wouldn’t even be able to comprehend the things that happen outside of the isolated, semen stained, blacked out NEET asylum you call a home.

Son, you and me are playing entirely different games. Your game is a shitty indie horror game that was left forgotten in development. It’s finished

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Skywalker, Jagged0 and 18 others
Him btw

“slayer”

8ADE10E9 9330 4536 898B FD78F00199A7

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggable, currylightskin, incel194012940 and 4 others
thought you were describing me, got fucking wild goosebumps LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16369, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
laughing because of the classic looksmax big text rant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 14160, wollet2 and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
ill defend myself for none of your trash weak statements you ugly chinless subhumanoid nigger

i would easily break your ugly nigger 16yo face, teeth and bones if i wanted to

you dont realise ure dealing with a grown up who is superior to you

you are a cockroach next to me

i would eat you alive. force cancer to your bones after repeatedly breaking them

close your nigger ugly mouth and dont talk about things youre clueless about

subhuman ugly trustfund

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Kroker
ill defend myself for none of your trash weak statements you ugly chinless subhumanoid nigger

i would easily break your ugly nigger 16yo face, teeth and bones if i wanted to

you dont realise ure dealing with a grown up who is superior to you

you are a cockroach next to me

i would eat you alive. force cancer to your bones after repeatedly breaking them

close your nigger ugly mouth and dont talk about things youre clueless about

subhuman ugly trustfund
your insults mean nothing, my insults are based on reality, keep coping to avoid the rope u literal BACTERIA VERMIN. Friendless Fatass Autistic neet with not even family:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Even if u managed to come up with something logical, it wouldn’t offend me since it comes from a worthless bug-man with a brutal shitty life like you. I know you’re just coping:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and MrGlutton
your insults mean nothing, my insults are based on reality, keep coping to avoid the rope u literal BACTERIA VERMIN. Friendless Fatass Autistic neet with not even family:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Even if u managed to come up with something logical, it wouldn’t offend me since it comes from a worthless bug-man with a brutal shitty life like you. I know you’re just coping:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i will cut your head nigger. curbstomp you to the ground subhuman abomination

i look so much better than you, have fucked 9 girls that all loved me while being bedridden. dont put anything of me inside ur mouth besides my fat cock

i will slap and cut you. destroy you

btw post proof subhuman chinless nigger :lul:

@Mogpogs

i have seen your ugly disgusting face. you havent. you know nothing about me

still waiting for you to put me at my place you ugly delusional weak nigger

you are nothing outside of niggerland with niggers friends and trustfund mother

just a cockroach irrelevant

i would kill you but cant bother prison and travelling the distance.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
i will slap and cut you. destroy you
The only thing you slap and cut is your subhuman fatass wrists, JFL:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy:

you have not touched a single woman in your life, post a picture of you next to a girl i will literally pay you $5000 even if it’s your sister or your mom:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul:

keep projecting by calling other people subhuman
. you are the FACE OF SUBHUMANITY. Understand this, worthless vegetable KHHV neet

44F53560 B478 4828 8577 34084422E7C6

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, currylightskin, Deleted member 19994 and 2 others
The only thing you slap and cut is your subhuman fatass wrists, JFL:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy:

you have not touched a single woman in your life, post a picture of you next to a girl i will literally pay you $5000 even if it’s your sister or your mom:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul:

keep projecting by calling other people subhuman
. you are the FACE OF SUBHUMANITY. Understand this, worthless vegetable KHHV neet

View attachment 1795929
what is that pic. looks good. pimples gone now. mirin white skin subhuman?

any else pics you got slaughter victim 16yo negroid?. do you realise i can break every single one of the bones in your incel body

i look better than you, you are incel. i am not. dc about proving anything else. jfl at thinking ill play your part of being a cocksucking dog and post pics of me. ive already shown pics of me to trusted users and confirmed my looks

like i said, you are nothing but a cocksucker subhuman negroid

I like him because he types with such a low IQ you think of him as a bug or smth, not a human.

Like going to the zoo

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and prettyboislime
@prettyboislime vip of incels
tagging 10 incels in every one of his worthless posts to farm 2 reacts

subhuman. you are so low life i am disgusted of interacting with you

what is that pic. looks good. pimples gone now. mirin white skin subhuman?

any else pics you got slaughter victim 16yo negroid?. do you realise i can break every single one of the bones in your incel body

i look better than you, you are incel. i am not. dc about proving anything else. jfl at thinking ill play your part of being a cocksucking dog and post pics of me. ive already shown pics of me to trusted users and confirmed my looks

like i said, you are nothing but a cocksucker subhuman negroid
@wollet2

is this you?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, HerpDerpson and prettyboislime
I like him because he types with such a low IQ you think of him as a bug or smth, not a human.

Like going to the zoo
This is my exact point, @wollet2 stop typing before I bring the insect repellent and waste you . You are viewed as a loser KHHV schizophrenic mosquito , nothing more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and MrGlutton

Like going to the zoo
you are so abused by me, only thing that remains is start love reacting my posts

im smarter and look better than you its funny

who are you curry subhuman abomination. return to perma irrelevancy u utter joke close your mouth incel

youre the most random curry to get back at me jfl
okay. so since you avoided the question,

i'll assume that this is you then

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
this guy literally removes the tags of his incels friends after i call him out on it

its insane how disgustingly insecure you are u filthy low iq low life ugly chinless nigger

you are so abused by me, only thing that remains is start love reacting my posts

im smarter and look better than you its funny
I will

If you write a paragraph with no grammar errors

• JFL
Does he not mog me? 😢

• JFL
I will

If you write a paragraph with no grammar errors
?

you are abused. i noticed your behaviour changing after i slitted your throat in a couple of posts and started reacting on all of my posts. you talk shit but we both know whats going on

gtfo you inbreed joke

Does he not mog me? 😢
You brutally mog him, atleast you are likeable and can make some friends.

Look at this poor bastard, everyone just wonders why he is not locked in an asylum already. The only fix for his brain is electroshock therapy and a lobotomy

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and MrGlutton
?

you are abused. i noticed your behaviour changing after i slitted your throat in a couple of posts and started reacting on all of my posts. you talk shit but we both know whats going on

gtfo you inbreed joke
D8BFEEA2 2C40 4568 9B46 45976E1AABE4

Fail

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime and MrGlutton
anyway. post pics of my face and do a mog battle :)forcedsmile: like you got anything of me you utter irrelevant negroid subhuman). do it tho

also make a good roast that consitst of 1 insult based in reality and a pic that isnt 4 pimples 5 months ago in otherwise superior skin that mogs you

subhuman abomination

read my post

its infuriating conversating with an abused nigger and having random curries with lower life value than my shit jumping at you out of nowhere

anyway. post pics of my face. do a mog battle.

otherwise your mother is raped by 50 niggers

this guy literally removes the tags of his incels friends after i call him out on it

its insane how disgustingly insecure you are u filthy low iq low life ugly chinless nigger

most disgusting low lifes ugly incels and curries afraid to show their faces reacting to op.

fucking sad

i mog all of you and piss at your rotten bones after i take them out of your body

im not ok in the brain its true. still mog you to obvlivion cuz only looks matter

why you fighting with each other

why you fighting with each other
i called him ugly and chinless after seeing a photo of him. he has too much ego for how good he looks and how little he knows. a trustfund barely htn nigger that has to hop on roids at 16 to save his life (and grow a chin :forcedsmile:) thinking he rules the world, from his mommas house, in niggerland

dont remember much of the rest. some more curries fighting me also. vip of incels

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Sorry i was working. Can confirm @wollet2 is htn- chadlite range tho facially

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and wollet2