Most pathetic website in internet

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
Website im about to give is basically blackpilled incel version of lookmaxing forums but for women

http://prettyuglylittleliar.net/

The difference between male and female incel sites:
- male incels sites users often look average, normally
- however on female incel site you will only probably find total obese cunts and deformed girls

- male incels dont blame chads or hate them
- female incels hate any good looking woman which you can see on their website: how they pour 140 thread pages of hate just because of some average/good looking women instagram thats not even model.
yes, they regularly create 140 paged threads to hate on average-good looking women that they dont even know, out of jealousy

like fuck, women IQ must be low as fuck, how not self aware at all they are,etc

male equivalent to women on the website i posted would be:
- ugly and fat, instead of lookmaxing, he goes to internet, finds his target (not even chadlite, just average looking male)'s instagram, pastes his insta in that thread, and says how fucked up he is giving a lot of explanations and reasons (that are delusional)

fat women are most toxic creatures on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Nibba
Damn. I might larp on there for a bit and see what it’s all about

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
Website im about to give is basically blackpilled incel version of lookmaxing forums but for women

http://prettyuglylittleliar.net/

The difference between male and female incel sites:
- male incels sites users often look average, normally
- however on female incel site you will only probably find total obese cunts and deformed girls

- male incels dont blame chads or hate them
- female incels hate any good looking woman which you can see on their website: how they pour 140 thread pages of hate just because of some average/good looking women instagram thats not even model.
yes, they regularly create 140 paged threads to hate on average-good looking women that they dont even know, out of jealousy

like fuck, women IQ must be low as fuck, how not self aware at all they are,etc

male equivalent to women on the website i posted would be:
- ugly and fat, instead of lookmaxing, he goes to internet, finds his target (not even chadlite, just average looking male)'s instagram, pastes his insta in that thread, and says how fucked up he is giving a lot of explanations and reasons (that are delusional)

fat women are most toxic creatures on the planet
Most fat women are literally not human. The way they act is horrible

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Female incels do not exist. A literal piece of dirt in a woman's hand got more matches on tinder than orb. Foids don't need to worry about looksmaxxing.

Female incels do not exist. A literal piece of dirt in a woman's hand got more matches on tinder than orb. Foids don't need to worry about looksmaxxing.

yeah they can get sex but apart from that they are still incelish as fuck look at that toxic website
i think these women on that forum hate women with popular igs because of all the male adoration they have in comments

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and mojopin
yeah they can get sex but apart from that they are still incelish as fuck look at that toxic website
Lol at this site honestly it just doesn't need to exist. It's just ugly women who have too high of standards.

kanae
  • Lumineux
  • muff3.png.54b1083de91a43f628209795b9c16b31.png
Posted 23 Mar 2016
Idc about race but it throughout the past few years I developed a preference for mixed guys (particularly half-Asian/half-White) irl lol
My favorite male models right now are Sean O'pry and Rj king
wub.png

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1471-handsome-men/

steaming rn srs
how dare this bitch put *myboy* o'pry in the same league as this subhuman here
iu

zero taste
disgusting

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Most fat women are literally not human. The way they act is horrible
Then they sprout shit like my body my rules and attack men for not finding them attractive

look at how low their standards are bro
RinaHoshino
  • Débutant
  • tumblr_m9h2rbeWdx1rvjizy.gif.9b018dbba6d8f5c0a7b5590b726d5872.gif
Posted 14 Oct 2016
somehow I really like Richard Harmon
alpacacrush.gif

e917e6f60889d8bd596aff7b11edf6db.jpg
e917e6f60889d8bd596aff7b11edf6db.jpg

iu

wtf is this shit. these girls must be severely deformed
one more

tinyeuropean
  • Débutant
  • tumblr_m9h2rbeWdx1rvjizy.gif.9b018dbba6d8f5c0a7b5590b726d5872.gif
Posted 5 August
Melovin
He's a Ukrainian singer and I want to have his babies lol
250px-Melovin.png

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1471-handsome-men/
go trough the thread mang theyre all subhumans srs

Then they sprout shit like my body my rules and attack men for not finding them attractive
Kek. They say that we're sexually assaulting them with our eyes (lol) then when they don't get attention they're like muh body positivity I'm beautiful