Most pedophiles are normal

water thread even redditors think JBs are hot

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Pedophile actually means liking pre pubescent children, and no 14 year old female is pre pubescent.

Retard normies just changed the meaning from biological puberty to Jewish age of consent, which varies by country

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, LVZZO and FaceAboveAll
I don’t regret cuddling my jb and i never will.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Pedophile actually means liking pre pubescent children, and no 14 year old female is pre pubescent.

Retard normies just changed the meaning from biological puberty to Jewish age of consent, which varies by country

Exactly. It's the way their country has brought them up. They've been brought up to believe certain things, without ever having to think about it, and then get all emotional when someone tells them the truth. Chronological age is time, and time is a human construct, so basing the attraction off of a man made construct is stupid. Nature already let's us know when they are ready, and that's when they have developed.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
our ALLAHU AKBAR prophet was

youre a disgusting fucking pedophile i hope you get raped like a good girl in jail

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Ok here is the most redpilled shit on the internet :feelsmage:
Age of consent is to protect kids from being assaulted, it has nothing to do with being ok or not to be attracted
Pedophilia is not even related to attraction, it refers to the action, it seems intuitive in other things but not this one
It's only a mental disturbance, lets say, if they are attracted to babies up to pre pub teens. It's just an easy target combined with their lack of empathy, social norms, no understanding of consequences.
In some cases I don't even think they are that attracted to them simply because pre pubs are not dimorphic enough, which brings us to the gay argument and how pedos are disproportionately homosexuals and bi, if the brain goes to the opposite side and both ends it could be the case that the brain can stay at the middle, meaning being attracted to no or neutral dimorphism.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and imabetanumale
youre a disgusting fucking pedophile i hope you get raped like a good girl in jail

Pedophile = being sexually attracted to pre pubescences. 14 years old isn't even that young if I'm being honest. You are mistaking it for true pedophiles.