Most pedos in the US are spics

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

Most child rapists in America are Spics, which of course correlates with the fact many of them are fags:
11% of Latino adults surveyed said they were members of the LGBTQ community, compared to 6.2% of non-Hispanic white adults and 6.6% of Black American adults who said the same.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, HitAndRun, Zeta and 14 others
Defend yourself

@GabachoCopium @EggKing @Latinus @Latinolooksmaxxer @try2beme

@murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 51576, Autismcel and 7 others
Im latino not hispanic😍☝️ good day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and 7 others
Defend yourself

@GabachoCopium @EggKing @Latinus @Latinolooksmaxxer @try2beme

@murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Who goes there? It's the ghost of October
Summer's over, now I'm goin' nowhere
Who holds her? It's not me, I'm a loner
But I don't wanna go, go, go there
You're sober, that's not me, I'm a stoner
I prefer it when the world moves slower

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Jason Voorhees and sub5c3l
its not due to being gay, gays have lower rates of child molestation

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin, tombradylover, greycel and 4 others
is this squirtel or the_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
its not due to being gay, gays have lower rates of child molestation
Cope. Faggots are child molesters. It's a vicious get abused and abuse cycle

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, tombradylover, Autismcel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, n9wiff and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, tombradylover, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
Pedos by what standard lmao

What is and what isn’t considered a pedo is subjective

And the Aoc in Latina American countries can be 3-4 years lower than what it is in America so for them what’s considered pedophilia in America is normal and acceptable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and try2beme
Aren't you Hispanic?
Hispanic people are more likely to be fags btw
hispanic ain’t a race, latin america is mixed race

these racial studies that contain “hispanic people” are usually BS just because the fact that there is white hispanics, indigenous hispanics, and black hispanics breaks the whole point of “racial” statistics

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Thought it was white guys

Cope. Faggots are child molesters. It's a vicious get abused and abuse cycle
this theory isnt backed up by anything, every study ive seen on this points to gays being underrepresented
also the majority of them havent been abused as children, again this has been measured numerous times

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
all the hispanics are gay because of all the red-40 they consume.

this theory isnt backed up by anything, every study ive seen on this points to gays being underrepresented
also the majority of them havent been abused as children, again this has been measured numerous times
Not everyone is gonna report this type shit

Worst crime ever

Not everyone is gonna report this type shit

Worst crime ever
theyre studies on convicted child molesters and child sexual abuse victims

theyre studies on convicted child molesters and child sexual abuse victims
Theres a missing synapse in your brain i think
Its about numbers buddy

Theres a missing synapse in your brain i think
Its about numbers buddy
what the fuck is your point? i dont get it, youre bad at conveying information in a coherent way

what the fuck is your point? i dont get it, youre bad at conveying information in a coherent way
Highest IQ israeli. The studies are about numbers not about the irrelevent bs u mention. So yeah its about who is reporting it and who is not….. something about israelis and studies dont compute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Autismcel and deepfuckingvalue
Highest IQ israeli. The studies are about numbers not about the irrelevent bs u mention. So yeah its about who is reporting it and who is not….. something about israelis and studies dont compute
reporting what? nobody has to report anything in these studies you dumbfuck
youre still not making a point

reporting what? nobody has to report anything in these studies you dumbfuck
youre still not making a point
This is extemely concerning… i cant interact with someone so stupid. Added to ignored for ur concerning iq

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
This is extemely concerning… i cant interact with someone so stupid. Added to ignored for ur concerning iq
okay moron who cant communicate properly, how hard is it to make your point instead of being a vague faggot - "hnhgh but the numbers! hehe think of the numbers bro, havent you considered that? no i wont explain what the fuck im trying to say"

shitty graph starts at 60 and use a biased counter, prol from a far-right group
how is it biased? starting at 60 is irrelevant, considering its based on the national average :feelsuhh:

actually they are indian

can't find it but there's a cool video on yt on how these graphs are used to trick people, mostly used on marketing but i have started seeing them used by edgy far-right teens
how is it biased? starting at 60 is irrelevant, considering its based on the national average :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
can't find it but there's a cool video on yt on how these graphs are used to trick people, mostly used on marketing but i have started seeing them used by edgy far-right teens
so you dont understand how its tricking you, you just believe it does cause someone else told you that (and theres 0 way that other person is tricking you)

@try2beme I knew it
you are not only ugly drug addict :lul::lul::lul:

so you dont understand how its tricking you, you just believe it does cause someone else told you that (and theres 0 way that other person is tricking you)
he's a data analysist that made stuff that makes sense, id trust him over some racist fucks and someone with an anime pfp and a anti muzzie bio, rope is the solution

@try2beme I knew it
you are not only ugly drug addict :lul::lul::lul:
Should I send our photos to girls? They will throw up at the sight of you, you dont even stand a 0.5% chance against me, who is a literalMTN, triple your height, quadruple your weight, five times your bonemass and ten times your appeal

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
Should I send our photos to girls? They will throw up at the sight of you, you dont even stand a 0.5% chance against me, who is a literalMTN, triple your height, quadruple your weight, five times your bonemass and ten times your appeal

you are way uglier than me. All your facial features are shit
You have ugly small eyes, jewish nose, ugly cheekbones, homeless hair, ugly lips etc
if I were you I'd rope

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, GabachoCopium and try2beme
View attachment 2964183
you are way uglier than me. All your facial features are shit
You have ugly small eyes, jewish nose, ugly cheekbones, homeless hair, ugly lips etc
if I were you I'd rope
But no girl would ever fuck you. Thats all that matters. You can point out my individual features but it doesnt change that u cant get girls whatsoever. That ur a higher bodyfat yet significantly smaller size than me. That u have a long horseface with no width and recessed maxilla. That u have female eyes and lip shape. That u have the same test levels as my niece or much lower. You look like a schizotypical jewish lesbian with negative appeal, no sex appeal, likely a manlet with ur shocking hormones

• JFL
But no girl would ever fuck you. Thats all that matters. You can point out my individual features but it doesnt change that u cant get girls whatsoever. That ur a higher bodyfat yet significantly smaller size than me. That u have a long horseface with no width and recessed maxilla. That u have female eyes and lip shape. That u have the same test levels as my niece or much lower. You look like a schizotypical jewish lesbian with negative appeal, no sex appeal, likely a manlet with ur shocking hormones
@i_love_roosters
this fag doesn't know what is recessed maxilla long face
even @The Heartless is smart compared to this drug addict

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@i_love_roosters
this fag doesn't know what is recessed maxilla long face
even @The Heartless is smart compared to this drug addict
They both know I brutally mog you with no gap. Both have seen my face. Ur beyond disgusting with your nasty ass face god knows what ur body looks like

• JFL
They both know I brutally mog you with no gap. Both have seen my face. Ur beyond disgusting with your nasty ass face god knows what ur body looks like
I never would have thought that you were such a stupid idiot who doesn't understand anything about anatomy
and again YOU ARE INSANELY UGLY

I never would have thought that you were such a stupid idiot who doesn't understand anything about anatomy
and again YOU ARE INSANELY UGLY
Its not about anatomy. Its about the zero girls in ur entire life. If u wanna talk face im a jcked 6’2 MTN and ur subhuman with no appeal

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Nice troll bud
Fucking cope

"There were no peer-oriented homosexual males in our sample who regressed to children. Homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia are not synonymous. In fact, it may be that these two orientations are mutually exclusive, the reason being that the homosexual male is sexually attracted to masculine qualities whereas the heterosexual male is sexually attracted to feminine characteristics, and the sexually immature child's qualities are more feminine than masculine."

"In any case, in over 12 years of clinical experience working with child molesters, we have yet to see any example of a regression from an adult homosexual orientation. The child offender who is also attracted to and engaged in adult sexual relationships is heterosexual. It appears, therefore, that the adult heterosexual male constitutes a greater sexual risk to underage children than does the adult homosexual male."

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Its not about anatomy. Its about the zero girls in ur entire life.
it's about anatomy
"higher bodyfat" you look fatter than me
"long face":lul::lul::lul: even @The Heartless said it's short
"recessed maxilla" you don't know what are maxillary recession signs
I feel bad for you

Ur so stupid im dying. Just leave this topic alone and go talk about anime or hentai, the only thing your pea brain can wrap itself around
Says the guy who doesnt understand anything about any of this

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Most paedos in uk r pak or indian

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and sub5c3l
Fucking cope

"There were no peer-oriented homosexual males in our sample who regressed to children. Homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia are not synonymous. In fact, it may be that these two orientations are mutually exclusive, the reason being that the homosexual male is sexually attracted to masculine qualities whereas the heterosexual male is sexually attracted to feminine characteristics, and the sexually immature child's qualities are more feminine than masculine."

"In any case, in over 12 years of clinical experience working with child molesters, we have yet to see any example of a regression from an adult homosexual orientation. The child offender who is also attracted to and engaged in adult sexual relationships is heterosexual. It appears, therefore, that the adult heterosexual male constitutes a greater sexual risk to underage children than does the adult homosexual male."

Dnr