I'm glad someone finally pointed this out. It's actually true

Fuck mewing, it does nothing is just cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, gamma, StrangerDanger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
That’s literally weight loss and puberty. JFL what a retarded cope “your tongue on top of your palate creates new bone on your gonials and maxilla bro :soy::soy::soy: , is the secret maxillofacial surgeons don’t want you to know :soy::soy::soy:

That’s literally weight loss and puberty. JFL what a retarded cope “your tongue on top of your palate creates new bone on your gonials and maxilla bro :soy::soy::soy: , is the secret maxillofacial surgeons don’t want you to know :soy::soy::soy:
have you read my findings jfl i was at the same body weight and i started at 16 [end stage of puberty confirmed by hormonal tests through doctors EARLY BLOOMER ] im still continuing to this day :);)(y)

have you read my findings jfl i was at the same body weight and i started at 16 [end stage of puberty confirmed by hormonal tests through doctors EARLY BLOOMER ] im still continuing to this day :);)(y)
You are light and angle frauding, just admit it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You are light and angle frauding, just admit it.
maybe the angle but i can assure you from my previous pics i have a strong jaw like this one below

psuedosciene cope
only works for small kids

if yall are in your 20s then just get jaw surgery ig what to do but if in teens i would advice for mewing my bigonal width literally increased from 84% to 92% all by mewing nothing else
placebo, face still widens throughout the teens whether you are an early bloomer or not

placebo, face still widens throughout the teens whether you are an early bloomer or not
ok bro keep coping not my problem :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, i was just helping at the end of the day mewing isnt gonna dislocate or paralyse your brain its literally a subconcious thing the brain does when you get the hang of it jfl hope you ascend brah

if yall are in your 20s then just get jaw surgery ig what to do but if in teens i would advice for mewing my bigonal width literally increased from 84% to 92% all by mewing nothing else
Your skull just got bigger from puberty, you lost some baby fat. Putting your tongue on the roof for your mouth doesn’t do shit, new bone on your gonials will never be created or your maxilla will never change just because you’re putting some pressure on your palate with the tongue JFL this is comedy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14166
Your skull just got bigger from puberty, you lost some baby fat. Putting your tongue on the roof for your mouth doesn’t do shit, new bone on your gonials will never be created or your maxilla will never change just because you’re putting some pressure on your palate with the tongue JFL this is comedy
omfg how can you lose baby fat if you weigh the same :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger
ok bro keep coping not my problem :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, i was just helping at the end of the day mewing isnt gonna dislocate or paralyse your brain its literally a subconcious thing the brain does when you get the hang of it jfl hope you ascend brah

View attachment 1268182
it's good to mew since it improves the hyoid but other than that believing it will make any aesthetical changes is absurd

omfg how can you lose baby fat if you weigh the same :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Because a larger skull = more surface area. Also you could have literally gained more muscle and lower your body fat which can make you weight the same, or you overall skeleton just grew a bit and lost some fat, making you weight the same… do you have a temperature room IQ?

it's good to mew since it improves the hyoid but other than that believing it will make any aesthetical changes is absurd
jfl just like how women doing maths in pre victorian was considered witchcraft mewing is the equivalent to doing that , lol well we see at the end of the day who right and wrong only time will tell , hope for new scientific studies to get released

Because a larger skull = more surface are. Also you could have literally gained more muscle and lower your body fat which can make you weight the same, or you overall skeleton just grew a bit and lost some fat, making you weight the same… do you have a temperature room IQ?
i dont have a large skull

Because a larger skull = more surface area. Also you could have literally gained more muscle and lower your body fat which can make you weight the same, or you overall skeleton just grew a bit and lost some fat, making you weight the same… do you have a temperature room IQ?
i have a small skull as confirmed with @StrangerDanger

jfl just like how women doing maths in pre victorian was considered witchcraft mewing is the equivalent to doing that , lol well we see at the end of the day who right and wrong only time will tell , hope for new scientific studies to get released
keep coping
Mewing

• JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel and Deleted member 12270