Most people are delusional when they rate themselves

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
Majority of ltn/Ltb and mtn/Mtb rate themself 7/10. Zeesus. This explain why people might have high standard in dating app.. They just live in delusional land.

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Acridax, Xangsane and 1 other person

Most people are delusional when they rate themselves​

especially on here

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Acridax and maxxmclooks
someone has to make the PSL rating mainstream

water
idk where id draw the line at bdd tho. i plan on posting my body asking for my bf% soon since i really cant trust my own perception

Majority of ltn/Ltb and mtn/Mtb rate themself 7/10. Zeesus. This explain why people might have high standard in dating app.. They just live in delusional land.

very true i used to think i was htn but im just a mtn with a subhuman side making me ltn overall

i was laughing my ass off for the entire video, i would say im 4/10 if we are to ignore PSL but im better looking than half of these people despite the fact im extremely sickly

7/10 to normies = high LTB

you're the delusional one JFL

a year ago i rated myself a 7/10 when i was legit a bordeline subhuman with brootal lower third

On some days I look so disgusting I want to rope. I am surprised some women find me attractive on some days.

Most women canโ€™t tell they r overweight

IGN and school grade scale.

7/10 = average

Users who are viewing this thread

Back