Most people are too obsessed with girls

Gymcel6969

Gymcel6969

Enlightened volcel
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Posts
57
Reputation
16
Most people on here just lm for the attention and affection of the opposite gender or just to slay. That is absolutely low iq, degenerate behavior and is for lowest layer of life. The real problem arises when people on here hyperfocus on women and overlook all the other facets of life which are impacted by looks. I think most people would benefit from becoming volcels in their youth and then committing to LTRs in their 20s
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Irrelevance
Most people on here just lm for the attention and affection of the opposite gender or just to slay. That is absolutely low iq, degenerate behavior and is for lowest layer of life. The real problem arises when people on here hyperfocus on women and overlook all the other facets of life which are impacted by looks. I think most people would benefit from becoming volcels in their youth and then committing to LTRs in their 20s
I think you’re assuming that everyone here shares your own standards and beliefs. Whether simple slaying is „low iq degenerate behavior“ is a matter of opinion.

I’m happy that you found a path that aligns with your morals, but I would not want to walk it with you.
 

Similar threads

lowtide654
Replies
4
Views
41
ThreemlTestADay
T
ssTOL
Replies
22
Views
105
bibodude
B
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
50
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
Vincent Freeman
Replies
1
Views
38
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top