Most people can look decent with good skin, hair and being lean.

Usernames

Usernames

Master

This is bryce hall, a famous tiktoker. Not a single good feature in his face yet he still looks solid and even became famous on tiktok FOR HIS LOOKS. Because hes lean and has good skin and hair. Dont be like lebgfinal

• +1
Reactions: yyy, silently_said, Klasik616 and 1 other person
No ypu don't get millions of views just like that. He always had rich well connected parents that could pull strings in the algorithm and open the doors for him to blow up. Charli Damelio is the same but it's over for all of them now

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, silently_said and Usernames
No ypu don't get millions of views just like that. He always had rich well connected parents that could pull strings in the algorithm and open the doors for him to blow up. Charli Damelio is the same but it's over for all of them now

oh i didnt know that but regardless i stand by my point, most ppl can look decent with being lean good skin and hair, i barely see any recessed people or people with severely messed up ratios

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
View attachment 3188567

This is bryce hall, a famous tiktoker. Not a single good feature in his face yet he still looks solid and even became famous on tiktok FOR HIS LOOKS. Because hes lean and has good skin and hair. Dont be like lebgfinal
He's good looking
Right face shape
Good jaw / ramus
Good coloring
The rest is mid

I need to leanmaxx to become 6/10

HTNs/lites unironically have more appeal than actual Chads. In a lot of cases

He's good looking
Right face shape
Good jaw / ramus
Good coloring
The rest is mid