Most people here shouldn't get rated

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Now if your on this forum it's very likely that you are insecure about some aspect of your appearance and in an ideal world you could get rated and hear:

Wow your such a chad! You have nothing to be insecure about so go out there and slay.

And you could leave this website slay for a good 15 years and settle down with a nice stacylite and have 2 kids (and a kitten.)

But because we live in the real world you will probably just have those insecurities reinforced and you might even develop more insecurities leading you to becoming sad and demoralized.

The big problem here is that you need a good emotional support system (loving parents + friends you trust) to cope with being called ugly because being ugly is a very sad fate: You will have few friends, you will struggle to find a partner and you will probably become depressed. But because your ugly it's very unlikely that you have a strong emotional support system in place.

Personally I think:
1. You shouldn't ask to get rated if you are under 18​
2. You shouldn't ask to get rated if you feel insecure or are depressed​
3. You should softmax before you ask to be rated​
4. You should only get rated in pms​
If you follow all of that and have a strong emotional support system maybe you can accept being ugly but it's going to be a long hard road.

c9306588217df0812f5171dadf427f31.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Bobelbrah, Jerzy Bondov and 6 others
jfl if you post your pics in a well known fbi honeypot

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 2729
TLDR: OP wants ugly incels not to post their pics cause muh insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
i think most people who join here know that they are not attractive:y'all:

How will people get their dopamine

Now if your on this forum it's very likely that you are insecure about some aspect of your appearance and in an ideal world you could get rated and hear:

And you could leave this website slay for a good 15 years and settle down with a nice stacylite and have 2 kids (and a kitten.)

But because we live in the real world you will probably just have those insecurities reinforced and you might even develop more insecurities leading you to becoming sad and demoralized.

The big problem here is that you need a good emotional support system (loving parents + friends you trust) to cope with being called ugly because being ugly is a very sad fate: You will have few friends, you will struggle to find a partner and you will probably become depressed. But because your ugly it's very unlikely that you have a strong emotional support system in place.

Personally I think:
1. You shouldn't ask to get rated if you are under 18​
2. You shouldn't ask to get rated if you feel insecure or are depressed​
3. You should softmax before you ask to be rated​
4. You should only get rated in pms​
If you follow all of that and have a strong emotional support system maybe you can accept being ugly but it's going to be a long hard road.

c9306588217df0812f5171dadf427f31.gif
shit thread ofc you are depressed when you're ugly only way to fix that is to know what's wrong and what procedures you need
jfl if you post your pics in a well known fbi honeypot
jfl @ amerimuttcels

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22