Most People's Lives Have No Purpose

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
They live selfish hedonistic lives where they care about no one but themselves.
They just eat, drink, fuck, work, shit, sleep worried whether their neighbour's house, car or child is better than theirs.

At work they kiss their boss's and higher ups ass all day, then shit on people below them, try to get the people better
than them fired. No morals, no values, no integrity, just plain evil dark triad shit.

Women spend most of their lives looking for a workhorse to take care of them so they
can sit back and do nothing all day. Just buy useless shit and look down others since they bagged a rich doctor and
live in a gated community, they can feel superior to other women and brag about their husband's wealth, status and prestigious job.

If the horse isnt sexually attractive to her, she cheats on him with chads whilst he is slaving at work.
And being a doctor, he himself is prob cheating on her with nurses who are the most promiscuous women out there.

Men spend their entire lives all day considering how to get these trash women killing themselves in the gym, fucking over other male friends
to get the better position at the job, lying, cheating scamming, doing anything to appeal to women.

It is all a rat race of meaninglessness chasing the next dopamine hit, keeping up with the joneses and everyone just competing with each other
and comparing with each other on social media. No one actually likes each other and many people hate their friends and their success pains them deeply.
Jealousy, envy, backstabbing, pretending to be a good person in church but then committing every single sin the other days of the week.

And then in the end you die and leave everything behind. No one cares about you, they dont even care about the popular people from HS.
It is just a shallow competition to be better than others, to mog others, to gather useless materialistic shit, reproduce and then die
like a fool and take nothing with him.

That is the shit life most humans life, absolutely pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, bndar.337, murdah and 6 others
You are no special being, your life is also worthless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, murdah, Pikabro and 2 others
what is your purpose then

It’s all rigged, no point in trying

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I just wanna bully incels

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Modern world fucks people's minds

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Pikabro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and iblamejews
Everything about life excites me

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Ok and what? Still better than being a rotter incel like me IDC. Stop these bullshit ‘grass isn’t greener’ threads. Being a normie >>>>>>> being a blackpill doomer faggot

incel cope
how is it cope when it is literally true?
most normies I went to school with have to work like dogs and backstab each other to become rich when God has blessed me
for doing his will.

your response is that of a primitive stupid ape who never evolved spiritually. that is why Jesus said dont cast your pearls before swine.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and standardcel
you should study buddhist sutras

this is water, ur not enlightened everyone knows this

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
how did he bless you
Im literally a homeowner at a young age, my boss from work is almost 50 and still renting, fat, and eat junk everyday. lol
Every single person including rich people and doctors comment how beautiful my home is,
Im close to financial freedom, im getting in shape and getting my looks back.

I have no sickness, I eat high quality foods everyday. All bills are paid, I dont live paycheck to paycheck.
I travelled 7 times in 7 years and brought back 4-5 suitcases full
of brand name clothes, everyone at work including the women always compliment my drip.

I have multiple degrees in stem. I never struggled in UNI. All my other normie friends complained how hard it
was for them.

God always provided an apartment close for me to UNI, he provided people to help me excel even though Im a loner.

I could go on and on.

I spent years giving up things of this world, preaching the truth, I sought first the kingdom and then everything
else was granted to me. I even had women granted to me, but i was kinda shallow and didnt accept them.

Im literally a homeowner at a young age, my boss from work is almost 50 and still renting, fat, and eat junk everyday. lol
Every single person including rich people and doctors comment how beautiful my home is,
Im close to financial freedom, im getting in shape and getting my looks back.

I have no sickness, I eat high quality foods everyday. All bills are paid, I dont live paycheck to paycheck.
I travelled 7 times in 7 years and brought back 4-5 suitcases full
of brand name clothes, everyone at work including the women always compliment my drip.

I have multiple degrees in stem. I never struggled in UNI. All my other normie friends complained how hard it
was for them.

God always provided an apartment close for me to UNI, he provided people to help me excel even though Im a loner.

I could go on and on.

I spent years giving up things of this world, preaching the truth, I sought first the kingdom and then everything
else was granted to me. I even had women granted to me, but i was kinda shallow and didnt accept them.
You sound narcy

Your posts are hard to read i noticed, i wonder why

You sound narcy
i will always boast about how the Holy Spirit blessed me inspite of growing up poor and facing many disadvantages in my youth.
I put him first and even preached to women in UNI, told them to stop partying, seek God etc.

If that is narcy to you, well then so be it.