Most probably never ascend unless they resort to criminal

Bro why do you want to make fun of me, it's so bad already, 177cm tall manlet
JFL YOU FUCKING RETARD YOURE 5' 10" AND COMPLAINING

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!???!??????

I don't want to be a gigachad and slay model stacies. I Just want to look decent and atleast a high tier normie to get a good gf

I don't want to be a gigachad and slay model stacies. I Just want to look decent and atleast a high tier normie to get a good gf
Just a liiiiitle :feelsokman::tiny: reminder: Good gf doesn't exist, and it is never likely going to happen.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
No need to edit your comment, i am truecel and every picture i posted here wasn't mine

I look 10000x uglier, let that settle in.
ok but dont say youre a manlet when youre 5' 10" cuz that pisses me off tbhngl

you cant complain about your height, you only can if you're below 5' 9"

ok but dont say youre a manlet when youre 5' 10" cuz that pisses me off tbhngl

you cant complain about your height, you only can if you're below 5' 9"
I feel small as a 177cm whereas everyone around me is 184cm barefoot minimum

I don't lie, check my previous comments, i am from Serbia, the dinaric alphs region, most tallest people are from here

So that + my 16" frame, and 6" wrist... Damn i had no luck man, life is brutal.

I feel small as a 177cm whereas everyone around me is 184cm barefoot minimum

I don't lie, check my previous comments, i am from Serbia, the dinaric alphs region, most tallest people are from here

So that + my 16" frame, and 6" wrist... Damn i had no luck man, life is brutal.
then wear lifts?????

theres a softmaxx for a lot of things. stop complaining so much and work on the things you actually can fix man.

no one here is brad pitt jfl u need to stop comparing yourself to models

then wear lifts?????

theres a softmaxx for a lot of things. stop complaining so much and work on the things you actually can fix man.

no one here is brad pitt jfl u need to stop comparing yourself to models
I don't know what to tell you... You're not truecel so you're incapable of relating to such.

There are zillion things i need to have in check to make sure i will look and function normally.

I live in Serbia in which i earn as much as 350€ monthly. If i started to save, i will get every surgery after 20 years from now which is useless.
move countries ?

"The grass is greener on the other side"

But tbh i am willing to learn Russian, i like Russia
sorry to hear that bro you can probably still betabux a good religious girl in some remote area

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
I am forced to give up on looksmaxing and accept the destiny that nature has set for me, if i have not fucked till now, i simply never will. Looksmaxing is there to keep me feel better, life is about happiness, it's about constant self-pleasure, you get happy from hedonism, from power.. sex, money, slavery is about power, and you're not getting any of that if nature has set you to fail.

If i was born in the first human civilization, i would've been killed easily, by bigger men and by predators, because i am not able to fight back, nature has made me this way - to fail. Life wasn't meant to be fair for some people, so why would i be fair? You need to steal, to kill, to lie, etc... Don't be ashamed of it cause people would do same to you, if they could. That's natural human instict - to dominate weak men.

I had big hopes for the future but they are crushed now. As soon as i find gun, i will start doing criminal, if i get caught i will kill myself. You need to try atleast to get some money, you don't know whether you'll succed or not, you must jump into the fire, you must fucking do it, maybe you will ascend and get money, but you need to take fucking actions to get there.

I just don't know how can you not be this blackpilled after seeing the world and our nature. Unless you're lobotomized or something, you won't be fullfilled, morals are man-made, and suicide is self-expression. You need to grow the fuck up and do the fucking thing, criminal is the most quickest, most rewarding, and most natural way to reach ascension. No one got rich by doing good and legal things.
If you live in UK we could be business partners. Failure is not on my agenda lmao. Cuz it lead to ROPE.

I don't think you need to do criminal activities. Most likely you're just ranting and wont do nothing (that would compromise your safety), but it's better that way.

I do think along your lines though. You need to do literally everything you can get away with.

I am forced to give up on looksmaxing and accept the destiny that nature has set for me, if i have not fucked till now, i simply never will. Looksmaxing is there to keep me feel better, life is about happiness, it's about constant self-pleasure, you get happy from hedonism, from power.. sex, money, slavery is about power, and you're not getting any of that if nature has set you to fail.

If i was born in the first human civilization, i would've been killed easily, by bigger men and by predators, because i am not able to fight back, nature has made me this way - to fail. Life wasn't meant to be fair for some people, so why would i be fair? You need to steal, to kill, to lie, etc... Don't be ashamed of it cause people would do same to you, if they could. That's natural human instict - to dominate weak men.

I had big hopes for the future but they are crushed now. As soon as i find gun, i will start doing criminal, if i get caught i will kill myself. You need to try atleast to get some money, you don't know whether you'll succed or not, you must jump into the fire, you must fucking do it, maybe you will ascend and get money, but you need to take fucking actions to get there.

I just don't know how can you not be this blackpilled after seeing the world and our nature. Unless you're lobotomized or something, you won't be fullfilled, morals are man-made, and suicide is self-expression. You need to grow the fuck up and do the fucking thing, criminal is the most quickest, most rewarding, and most natural way to reach ascension. No one got rich by doing good and legal things.
We can still betabuxx a roastie in her mid 30s who wants to settle after she found herself

most surgeries are attainable imo, but LL lol good luck and unfortunately thats literally the majority of my problem
Leg lengthening isn’t a good surgery to ascend. Besides all the risks involved, it makes your ratios look worse because no other limbs are adjusted. It wasn’t intended to be aesthetic, it was made for people with leg deformities.

most surgeries are attainable imo, but LL lol good luck and unfortunately thats literally the majority of my problem
reminder: u r curry

Cope, most of them need 2-3 surgeries and softmax, which is possible before age of 25, nobody needs to ascend to 8psl, 5-6 psl is where life starts.
yeah if only problem is face and the rest of traits at least average %100 agree with that