Most Productive Desk Setup

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
1. Desk Itself: Chose a very large clean high quality desk minium 180cm * 80cm with drawers or extra space beneath / at the sides.

Nonetheless limit personal decorations and always keep your desk minimal and clean

Th 815058750

2. Chair: Chose a really comfortable movable Chair like this. Adjust the height so that you are typing with your wrists angled downwards or flat.

Th 2704374398

3. Lighting : Natural Sun Light is optimal so place your desk setup near a window. For the night get a flexible movable bright LED standing lamp. You can also use smart mood lights for a nicer atmosphere.

4. Plants : Greenery in your room has scientifically been shown to increase productivity.

5. PC: Apple Mac 1 Mini is currently the best on the market

6. Monitor : I recommend to use a TV oled screen as your pc monitor that's larger than 40 inches. Large monitors allow you to multitask, increase productivity and can be used for movie nights or gaming aswell. I don't recommend the UltraWide Screens because of their weird af annoying Aspect Ratio which makes them horrible options for videos and gaming.

7. Ergonomic Bluetooth Mouse and mechanical keyboard. Reduce the need for cables.

8. Noise cancelling headphones : Recommended if you work with the slightest background noises. You can listen to stimulating focusing music while blocking distracting noise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 8908 and 7 others
@Hirekdr @BombayVikings what's so funny?

Ok yes i will first need a billion dollar mantion then i can focus on my ecom business

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and PubertyMaxxer
Good thread, I literally needed a deskmaxxing shit for my room since I can't study while in my bed, so much uncomfortable

I'm going to read this thread and see the prices

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
the one without computer

/thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
some chinese slum rat with 22 inch 720p monitor will get more work done. setup doesn't matter much ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Banderacell, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Chintuck22
Here are some setups that may inspire you

Screenshot 20220924 164126 Instagram
Screenshot 20220924 164201 Instagram
Screenshot 20220924 164227 Instagram
Screenshot 20220924 164300 Instagram
Screenshot 20220924 164405 Instagram
Screenshot 20220924 164435 Instagram

I personally love this one much
Screenshot 20220924 164320 Instagram
Screenshot 20220924 164335 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and PubertyMaxxer
1. Desk Itself: Chose a very large clean high quality desk minium 180cm * 80cm with drawers or extra space beneath / at the sides.

Nonetheless limit personal decorations and always keep your desk minimal and clean

View attachment 1881367

2. Chair: Chose a really comfortable movable Chair like this. Adjust the height so that you are typing with your wrists angled downwards or flat.

View attachment 1881362

3. Lighting : Natural Sun Light is optimal so place your desk setup near a window. For the night get a flexible movable bright LED standing lamp. You can also use smart mood lights for a nicer atmosphere.

4. Plants : Greenery in your room has scientifically been shown to increase productivity.

5. PC: Apple Mac 1 Mini is currently the best on the market

6. Monitor : I recommend to use a TV oled screen as your pc monitor that's larger than 40 inches. Large monitors allow you to multitask, increase productivity and can be used for movie nights or gaming aswell. I don't recommend the UltraWide Screens because of their weird af annoying Aspect Ratio which makes them horrible options for videos and gaming.

7. Ergonomic Bluetooth Mouse and mechanical keyboard. Reduce the need for cables.

8. Noise cancelling headphones : Recommended if you work with the slightest background noises. You can listen to stimulating focusing music while blocking distracting noise.
Thanks. Saving for later when I get my own place

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and PubertyMaxxer
I just go to the library where it's quieter and much less distractions. No annoying dog, or annoying fucking parents speaking or walking into my room every 5 minutes ✅

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and PubertyMaxxer
Chair sucks.

Turn desk into light cardio.
With deskbike or walking pad under it.

Sitting on chair all day long = cuck bodyshape

chinese slum rat with 22 inch 720p monitor will get more work done. setup doesn't matter much ngl
is that bad? It from 2007 and a bit smaller i think

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
All I know is that if you don't have a Youtube-worthy battlestation setup: you are a fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 21863
Standing at desk sucks.

Walking desk and bike desk mogg. As I said already
Do you have recommendation for a walking pad or something?
Als doesn’t it distracting working while waking?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Do you have recommendation for a walking pad or something?
Als doesn’t it distracting working while waking?
I have a desk setup. Where I can sit, stand, put a bike under it, and a Walking pad under it.

The Walking pad is at low speed. I takes like 2 weeks to adjust to. But after that, it's good doable.
Ideally I am like 1 to 2 hours on the Walking pad per day. It moggs hard compared to the others. It makes one feel good.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I have a desk setup. Where I can sit, stand, put a bike under it, and a Walking pad under it.

The Walking pad is at low speed. I takes like 2 weeks to adjust to. But after that, it's good doable.
Ideally I am like 1 to 2 hours on the Walking pad per day. It moggs hard compared to the others. It makes one feel good.
sounds usefull can you recommend a good walking pad?

so its not strainigh on the eyes to work while walking?

sounds usefull can you recommend a good walking pad?
xiaomi walkingpad is what I have. And it's imo good quality for the rpice
so its not strainigh on the eyes to work while walking?
no. BUT the screen needs to be at good height level. so you can lookm styraight. and don;t have to look dwon

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Not a thread I'd expect to read today but helpful nevertheless.

Make a squat sitting desk

A good, ergonomic office chair like Aeron or some Steelcase is better than the chair you posted.