Most PSL debates stem from the same type of low-IQ thinking

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
LOOKS VS. PERSONALITY/NT DEBATE

Observation: Assholish, douchbaggy Chads get girls.
Conclusion: Physical attractiveness is the only thing that matters, personality doesn't matter.

Observation: Truecels with a good personalities are permavirgins.
Conclusion: Personality can't save you, looksmaxxing is a must.

Observation: Many below-average-looking men have girlfriends and wives.
Conclusion: Looks doesn't really matter as much as blackpillers believe it does, being NT and low-inhib matters more.

Observation: High-tier normies with autism struggle to obtain romantic relationships.
Conclusion: Personality and neurotypicality matters more than looks, stop coping with surgeries.

HEIGHT VS. FACE DEBATE

Observation: Tall height, average face guys slay.
Conclusion: It's all about being tall, bros.

Observation: 6/10 face manlets get laughed at.
Conclusion: He's above average in looks, but his height makes it over for him. This is proof that height is way more important than face.

Observation: Short Chads slay.
Conclusion: Face trumps height, obviously.

Observation: 7-foot tall ugly ogres aren't attractive to women and get SMV-mogged easily by average men.
Conclusion: Stop coping with this 7 feet tall heightmogger nonsense. Height is cope. It's all about face.

JAW VS. EYES DEBATE

Evidence: Attractive men who have chiseled, robust jaws and average eyes
Conclusion: JAW IS LAW!

Evidence: Unattractive men who have good eyes and very narrow, recessed jaws
Conclusion: JAW IS LAW! Eyes can't save you.

Observation: Attractive men who have insane eye areas and average jaws
Conclusion: EYES ARE THE PRIZE! Jaw doesn't matter.

Observation: Unattractive men who have good jaws and terrible eyes
Conclusion: EYES ARE THE PRIZE! Keep coping with your wide chin and wide jaw.

When will this low-IQ thinking stop? It's beyond retarded.

In this thread, I'm telling you how the endless PSL debates such as face vs. race and looks vs. NT are dumb. I'm not saying it's impossible to determine, for instance, if face is more important than height; I'm saying that the vast majority of arguments presented in such debates on this site are fallacious.

Bear in mind that I'm grossly oversimplifying in this post to more easily explain things. Let's just say that whether or not a girl accepts or rejects a guy is determined by the following equation:

girl's attraction to guy = how physically attractive she finds the guy + how compatible their personalities are
A negative attraction value means the girl rejects the guy, and a positive attraction value means she accepts him.

The dumb PSL arguments arise when one variable is so overwhelmingly large in either direction that it renders the other one negligible in this case. For instance, the socially awkward Gigachad:

attractiveness = looks + personality
9000 = 10000 + (–1000)

Social awkwardness is nothing compared to the Gigachad's Gigachaddity. Whether he's awkward or confident, the attractiveness value is extremely high either way. Now, this can be exploited by PSL users to make poor arguments, like :soy: "aspie Chad takes girls home, over for NT copers." :soy:

But if we look at 2 average-looking men, one confident and sociable, the other a shy aspie, we can make the opposite argument:

Man #1's attractiveness = 1000 = 0 + 1000
Man #2's attractiveness = –1000 = 0 + (–1000)
:soy: "U see bro? I knew personality unironically matters. Personality made the difference between the 1st guy getting laid and the 2nd guy getting rejected." :soy:

One can construct endless PSL arguments by “exploiting the equations”:

attractiveness = looks + hygiene
–5000 = 5000 + (–10000)
:soy: "Hygiene is so underrated. Look at this Chadlite who never bathed or showered in his whole life. Still a virgin to this day." :soy:

attractiveness = looks + dick size
4000 = –1000 + 5000

:soy: "Y'all gotta stop coping with osteotomies. This 4/10 low-tier-normie has frequent sex just because his penis is 9×8. Jelquing is the way to go! JFL at you spergs talking about alveolar processes and anterior nasal spines." :soy:

attractiveness = looks + status
1000 = –5000 + 6000

:soy: "Look at this ugly and high-status beta who slays Stacies. Without his status, he'd have an account here. This is proof that status matters more than looks." :soy:

–1000 = –8000 + 7000

:soy: "Status is cope! Being a billionaire CEO didn't save this subhuman." :soy:

Z = X + Y
big positive number = big positive number + small negative number

:soy: "Z entirely depends on X, guys. Y literally doesn't matter a bit." :soy:

It's so dumb. People argue that a particular variable is the most important (or all that matters) by presenting examples in which the variable is on the extreme end of the spectrum so that it overpowers all the other variables.

Eyes Concealed
Eyes Unveiled

:soy: “Jaw literally does not matter! Eye area is 90% of looks!” :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, Looks234, coolguy1 and 54 others
nigga, thats a good topic

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
dark triad is legit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member, Deleted member 12344 and 3 others
20190811 015322

anywayssss, who's down for a raid

• Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel and thecel
good thread

thankfully i think these low iq users only make up about 10% of the forum

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12344 and 5 others
Dnrd just know u mog me Chang.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and thecel
How do you have a 56mm ipd like wtf

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and thecel

Observation: Abusive, douchbaggy Chads get girls.
Conclusion: Physical attractiveness is the only thing that matters, personality doesn't matter.

Conclusion: Looks doesn't really matter as much as blackpillers believe it does, being NT and low-inhib matters more.

Observation: High-tier normies with autism struggle to obtain romantic relationships.
Conclusion: Personality and neurotypicality matters more than looks, stop coping with surgeries.

HEIGHT VS. FACE DEBATE

Conclusion: He's above average in looks, but his height makes it over for him. This is proof that height is way more important than face.

Observation: 7-foot tall ugly ogres aren't attractive to women and get SMV-mogged easily by average men.
Conclusion: Stop coping with this 7 feet tall heightmogger nonsense. Height is cope. It's all about face.

JAW VS. EYES DEBATE

In this thread, I'm telling you why the endless PSL debates such as face vs. race and looks vs. NT are dumb. I'm not saying it's impossible to determine, for instance, if face is more important than height; I'm saying that the vast majority of arguments presented in such debates on this site are fallacious.

Bear in mind that I'm grossly oversimplifying in this post to more easily explain things. Let's just say that whether or not a girl accepts or rejects a guy is determined by the following equation:

girl's attraction to guy = how physically attractive she finds the guy + how compatible their personalities are

A negative attraction value means the girl rejects the guy, and a positive attraction value means she accepts him.

The dumb PSL arguments arise when one variable is so overwhelmingly large in either direction that it renders the other one negligible. For instance, the socially awkward Gigachad:

9000 = 10000 + (–1000)

Social awkwardness is nothing compared to the Gigachad's Gigachaddity. Whether he's awkward or confident, the attractiveness value is extremely high either way. Now, this can be exploited by PSL users to make poor arguments, like :soy: "aspie Chad takes girls home, over for NT copers." :soy:

But if we look at 2 average-looking men, one confident and sociable, the other a shy aspie, we can make the opposite argument:

:soy: "U see bro? I knew personality unironically matters. Personality made the difference between the 1st guy getting laid and the 2nd guy getting rejected." :soy:

–5000 = 5000 + (–10000)
:soy: "Hygiene is so underrated. Look at this Chadlite who never bathed or showered in his whole life. Still a virgin to this day." :soy:

4000 = –1000 + 5000

:soy: "Y'all gotta stop coping with osteotomies. This 4/10 low-tier-normie has frequent sex just because his penis is 9×8. Jelquing is the way to go! JFL at you spergs talking about alveolar processes and anterior nasal spines." :soy:

1000 = –5000 + 6000

:soy: "Look at this high-status beta male who slays Stacies. Without his status, he'd have an account here. This is proof that status matters more than looks." :soy:

–1000 = –8000 + 7000

:soy: "Status is cope! Being a billionaire CEO didn't save this subhuman." :soy:

Z = X + Y

:soy: "Z is all about X, guys. Y literally doesn't matter a bit." :soy:

It's so dumb. People argue that a particular variable is the most important (or all that matters) by presenting examples in which the variable is on the extreme end of the spectrum so that it overpowers all the other variables.

View attachment 1147614View attachment 1147615

Proving a argument through exaggeration has its uses when you need to prove that something is correct but aside from that it shouldn't be used to disprove another case just because it's correct. Another case of "X is correct therefore Y is wrong".

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel, Lolcel and 2 others

Observation: Abusive, douchbaggy Chads get girls.

HEIGHT VS. FACE DEBATE

JAW VS. EYES DEBATE

In this thread, I'm telling you why the endless PSL debates such as face vs. race and looks vs. NT are dumb. I'm not saying it's impossible to determine, for instance, if face is more important than height; I'm saying that the vast majority of arguments presented in such debates on this site are fallacious.

The dumb PSL arguments arise when one variable is so overwhelmingly large in either direction that it renders the other one negligible in this case. For instance, the socially awkward Gigachad:

9000 = 10000 + (–1000)

–5000 = 5000 + (–10000)

4000 = –1000 + 5000

1000 = –5000 + 6000

:soy: "Look at this ugly and high-status beta who slays Stacies. Without his status, he'd have an account here. This is proof that status matters more than looks." :soy:

–1000 = –8000 + 7000

Z = X + Y

What a banger thread op. This is the elephant in the room. Mods move this to BOTB

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Lolcel, Julius and 2 others
Shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, 6485b025t, Purefxrm and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lolcel and Sny
Your avi is −5 PSL

You chang are 7.5psl mogs me and hu bing

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Purefxrm and thecel
>Trying to boil down attractiveness logically/formulaic
>Women don't operate off logic whatsoever

the eternal fundamental disconnect

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, vaninskybird, Birdcell and 14 others
didnt read

• So Sad
This is the conclusion me and many users have came to as well, you articulated it in a very understandable fashion.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
you took bro science and made into an autistic pseudoscience

very good

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel, Warlow and 2 others
Nice but I think you should've assigned weights. That would've been more accurate

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and thecel
Nice but I think you should've assigned weights. That would've been more accurate

The numbers don't represent looks and personality ratings; they represent contributions to attractiveness. An attraction factor’s contribution is what you get after you multiply the factor’s rating by its weight.

The weights are the PSLers’ arguments. In a jaw law debate, a PSLer claims that jaws’ weight is close to 1 and everything else’s weight is close to 0.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel

HEIGHT VS. FACE DEBATE

JAW VS. EYES DEBATE

In this thread, I'm telling you how the endless PSL debates such as face vs. race and looks vs. NT are dumb. I'm not saying it's impossible to determine, for instance, if face is more important than height; I'm saying that the vast majority of arguments presented in such debates on this site are fallacious.

9000 = 10000 + (–1000)

–5000 = 5000 + (–10000)

4000 = –1000 + 5000

1000 = –5000 + 6000

–1000 = –8000 + 7000

Z = X + Y

This is you @Biggdink . Also good thread this is what i thought.

• Woah
Cope, its all about face. Height doesnt matter.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Lolcel and thecel
H2O

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and SAR
The one thing I can 100% say is since women started having careers on par with men and the dating sites/media stuff came on the scene the Looks based hypergamy is out of control based on what I have observed.

A 5/10 guy had no issue getting his looksmatch back in the days prior to that. Also big money let a guy easily get a female a few spots above him in looks. The basic reality now is women will just sleep with higher looks guy now many times and maybe settle for a beta with resources when about to hit the Wall. This is also creating many future cat ladies because they refuse to settle for someone unless he exceeds her in income also. Stacy's mad 30 -40 year old Chad is taking the 25 year olds and not them. This will only worsen as time goes by.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Birdcell, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
you're genuinely one of the best users ever on blackpill forums

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2729

HEIGHT VS. FACE DEBATE

JAW VS. EYES DEBATE

9000 = 10000 + (–1000)

–5000 = 5000 + (–10000)

4000 = –1000 + 5000

1000 = –5000 + 6000

–1000 = –8000 + 7000

Z = X + Y

Height is a cope, chadlets can easily slay but if tall people had sub5 face or got sprayed with acid it would be over for them

• So Sad
Height is a cope, chadlets can easily slay but if tall people had sub5 face or got sprayed with acid it would be over for them

Bones are everything, so an acid attack won’t turn Chad into trucel.

Acid-damaged Gandy > undamaged St. BlackOps2Cel

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Holy shit, Why the fuck is this thread not in Botb. Fucking L ass Mods

Stg they have the same repeating threads in there, but an actual goated thread they just let sit around to go to waste Shmd

Last edited:
  • Love it
Holy shit, Why the fuck is this thread not in Botb. Fucking L ass Mods

Human error on my part. I’ve since realized that a lot of the example equations in my original post ITT are flawed and don’t help my argument.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853