Most psl gods are normal chads or htn/chadlites

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
most psl gods are complete memes, people thought because gandy was the most famous male model therefor he was the best looking man, while he gets mogged by generic chads like alan ritchson or chris zylka, same with hexum tbh he gets mogged by these guys inn candid or motion. some like chico and dellisola are legit htn outside frauded circumstances.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, datboijj, Xangsane and 4 others
yes. i'm a true chad big fwhr big zygos long profile big mouth smile and huge frame.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
The who are the real chads and gigachads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 29155
yes. i'm a true chad big fwhr big zygos long profile big mouth smile and huge frame.
only if you weren't 5'4. you would've mogged the whole forum.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17595
> normal chad

*facepalm*

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and aBetterMii
normal chads chris zylka in prime. giga chad like josh mcgregor or andreas eriksen.
Zylka looks retarded to me. And mcgregor is very downgrown
1036 4f27de48 7c82 44bf 89e0 b832d79ee9e6

Gandy mogs both imo

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, datboijj and Debetro
some like chico and dellisola are legit htn outside frauded circumstances.
Indeed, the moment a true chadlite like @wollet2 enters vogue headquarters they would fire that dellisola htn on the spot.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and HeightPilledum
O'Pry is the only PSL God who is a meme but he's also the only one who hasn't hit the wall and is with a looksmatched Stacy. So who's the skullcel I ask you
6cb

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and vaseqmoherad
O'Pry is the only PSL God who is a meme but he's also the only one who hasn't hit the wall and is with a looksmatched Stacy. So who's the skullcel I ask you
View attachment 2308161
he's inkwell downward grown,brutal overbite,round jaw with no gonions,assymetrical,sall zygos,recessed upper maxilla curry infras many other failos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and HeightPilledum
Thats a cherry picked pic check out his insta post with his dad.

gandy just has eye area everything else josh and chris mog.
Ive seen plenty of mcgregor he's just not easy on the eye. Gandy mogs zylka pretty easily

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Debetro
Ive seen plenty of mcgregor he's just not easy on the eye. Gandy mogs zylka pretty easily
He's not "Easy on the Eye" because you subconsciously perceive you would have to submit in his presence. Those other psl "gods" look soft and breedable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, wollet2, cytoplasm and 1 other person
He's not "Easy on the Eye" because you subconsciously perceive you would have to submit in his presence. Those other psl "gods" look soft and breedable
Im taller than that cuck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2 and the BULL
When the cope is too harsh. Everyone who you menitoned is a syndromed sub 6.5 PSL except Eriksen.
View attachment 2308161
Just ignore the dozens of 7 PSL pics he has and post a pic where he is clenching his jaw to death
he's inkwell downward grown,brutal overbite,round jaw with no gonions,assymetrical,sall zygos,recessed upper maxilla curry infras many other failos.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
most psl gods are complete memes, people thought because gandy was the most famous male model therefor he was the best looking man, while he gets mogged by generic chads like alan ritchson or chris zylka, same with hexum tbh he gets mogged by these guys inn candid or motion. some like chico and dellisola are legit htn outside frauded circumstances.
I remember when I was 10 or sum shit I got cortisol spike from flash thombson

I was like there’s no way high school is like this is just exagerated hollywood shit

• Woah
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Indeed, the moment a true chadlite like @wollet2 enters vogue headquarters they would fire that dellisola htn on the spot.
nah. delisolla is chad-gigachad

yea bro chico is htn @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Dude that girl rejecting you made u lose your shit

You genuinely think you mog psl gods

God. You people are genuinely retarded

View attachment 2308161
delon is a biggest meme

and barett has a shit pheno, sometimes i wonder if he receives truecel treatment from some girls

Last edited:
normal chads chris zylka in prime. giga chad like josh mcgregor or andreas eriksen.
The only real advtnage they have over the mentioned people is skull size and a bit of dimorphism retard

Different strokes. Some girls will prefer hyper dimorphic and someone will prefer dudes who look like AI generated characters

At all of their PSL it becomes subjective.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and wollet2
delon had a small skull, looked too soft, and baddish skin
His skull looks okay to me
Gettyimages 102706869 2048x2048

Gettyimages 166979340 2048x2048

Gettyimages 102583644 2048x2048

Unlike Cavill or The Rock who have peanut skulls

Dude that girl rejecting you made u lose your shit

You genuinely think you mog psl gods
They are literally nothing special retard as shown by many candids. Having alien modeling features Is different than being a sex appeal machine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
They are literally nothing special retard as shown by many candids. Having alien modeling features Is different than being a sex appeal machine
Show some true chads then

Their worst candids are better than your best selfies in optimal lighting and angles my man. Jsut be real with yourself

Last edited:
Modeling, film, TV, having sex etc all require different physiognomies
There's ton of overlap but some people are clearly just suited for one thing in particular

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Modeling, film, TV, having sex etc all require different physiognomies
There's ton of overlap but some people are clearly just suited for one thing in particular
looking like o pry is not ideal for getting girls based on your facial looks (and its prob even a failo) but i can tell he looks extremely unique and high fashion modelisque

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
Their worst candids are better than your best selfies in optimal lighting and angles my man. Jsut be real with yourself
And yet they still have 0 sex appeal to women. Only fag appeal

• JFL
And yet they still have 0 sex appeal to women. Only fag appeal
Theories made from the basement. You just made this up in your head so it must be true

Theories made from the basement. You just made this up in your head so it must be true
Same applies to you buddy. I Just stated objective facts and you replied with some completely subjective bullshit.

• JFL
Gandy looks like a Mumbai street sweeper and O'Pry looks like a gay faggot alien compared to this generation of MMs and tiktok e-boys, even in their primes. Brutal. Only guys like Ballou would really survive.

Gandy looks like a Mumbai street sweeper and O'Pry looks like a gay faggot alien compared to this generation of MMs and tiktok e-boys, even in their primes. Brutal. Only guys like Ballou would really survive.
Leave the forum asap.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
How TF are they breedable