Most PSL Gods Are Recessed Mouthbreathers

I still can't believe matt lemond is a real person.
looks ogre as fuck. like a minecraft character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 22126 and FoolOfAGook
I came to the realization that most PSL gods show clear signs of suboptimal craniofacial development likely as a result of mouthbreathing or incorrect oral and cranial posture. It's visible in the side profile shots, which most of them fraud by tilting their head up (classic mouthbreather cope). However after you adjust them to the Frankfurt plane it becomes totally clear.

These are your "gods":

View attachment 1964959
Sean "Downgrown" O'Pry

View attachment 1964964
Jordan Chinlet

View attachment 1964965
David "Recessed" Gandy

View attachment 1964967
Chico Cuckowski

These are MY PLS GODS:

View attachment 1964971
Maher

View attachment 1964972
Lemond

View attachment 1964973
Lundregen

These tree guys have ideal/close to ideal facial development and are therefore the ones to look up to.
Cranial posture pill destroyed me. 100% agreed, I hope that i will reverse some of the damage j did with my terrible head posture in the past. I hope that wolff's law is really effective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I came to the realization that most PSL gods show clear signs of suboptimal craniofacial development likely as a result of mouthbreathing or incorrect oral and cranial posture. It's visible in the side profile shots, which most of them fraud by tilting their head up (classic mouthbreather cope). However after you adjust them to the Frankfurt plane it becomes totally clear.

These are your "gods":

View attachment 1964959
Sean "Downgrown" O'Pry

View attachment 1964964
Jordan Chinlet

View attachment 1964965
David "Recessed" Gandy

View attachment 1964967
Chico Cuckowski

These are MY PLS GODS:

View attachment 1964971
Maher

View attachment 1964972
Lemond

View attachment 1964973
Lundregen

These tree guys have ideal/close to ideal facial development and are therefore the ones to look up to.
Great thread now killl yourself.