MOST RANDOM SLAY STORY WITH BECKY

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I just fucked a becky after the gym, yk what’s funny. Not even 2 hrs ago I made a thread asking if I should jerk off or go to the gym. @Gaygymmaxx gave me motivation and I slayed thanks to you bhai :feelsahh:

So I went to the gym and met up with 3 gremlins to train together. They were lowkey mirin my physique, height and face ngl.
I was doing chest with them and we were talking about our bodycount etc when this becky came to us and started talking to us.

I texted her in the past but it was superficial shit, no flirting etc. So she came up to us and we were just discussing my cycle and our bodycounts. I was low inhib asf and said this ‘yea my bc would be 8 if (this becky) would fuck me after the gym’. I didn’t give af, either she would like my low inhib or she would be disgusted by me. Well she started laughing.
She was asking me about the roids and I showed her where I pin, she made the most stupid joke ever ‘hahaha why don’t you pin your delts maybe, it’s necessary’. I didn’t even laugh I just said ‘well maybe you should suck my dick and they would grow’. She laughed.

After that I went on to train alone and call my buddy to tell him I was gonna bang this becky since it was a race about who would fuck her first. She gravitated towards me and we started talking 1on1. Really flirty shit, she was already done w/ her workout and I only did like 2 exercises.
We went outside to talk in the park and we fucked in the bushes. I legit came in 10 seconds and we said goodbye’s and now I’m here making this thread.

Holy shit most random shit, I was lowkey mogging the entire gym I feel so good rn

2 hrs ago I was contemplating whether I should jerk off or go train, I did neither jfl

Istg my ascension did wonders, she said she liked my eyes and colouring the most, shit I’ve been really focusing on lately. Lifefuel asf. Still not ascended enough, I need to be ethereal, blinding, majestic.

@PsychoH @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 14vic, Autismcel and 19 others
@Gaygymmaxx The 5'5 dalit? what motivation? he's a cockroach incel :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, deadstock, truthhurts and 7 others
Ur welcome bhai :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, qazw, hypernormie and 3 others
@Gaygymmaxx The 5'5 dalit? what motivation? he's a cockroach incel :ROFLMAO:
You are in no position to talk lil nigga

RawMogger

Ruthless
Joined Aug 14, 2024

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, heyheyheybro22, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
Hate to break it to you but you should really take your meds ASAP.

What you have written are pure schizo hallucinations, these things don't happen in reality blud...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goodgamebro, winternoc, jacobrb07 and 27 others
Fuaaaaaark, mirin bhai. In celebration to your slay, I shall fap tonight. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78, TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston and 14 others
Tales from DBDRs basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, ascension, truthhurts and 5 others
Hey man I need some help, how can I become a 5’3 giga bbc tyrone, I wanna be black man. I need nigger skin like pure rotten poop colouring skin brah please help me I’m done with my life I’m a nigger help

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, GlamourPursuer and Gengar
He’s half white and looks white.
assuming he doesn't live in india otherwise he'd be giga slayer regardless of height due to skin color alone.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Gengar
I just fucked a becky after the gym, yk what’s funny. Not even 2 hrs ago I made a thread asking if I should jerk off or go to the gym. @Gaygymmaxx gave me motivation and I slayed thanks to you bhai :feelsahh:

So I went to the gym and met up with 3 gremlins to train together. They were lowkey mirin my physique, height and face ngl.
I was doing chest with them and we were talking about our bodycount etc when this becky came to us and started talking to us.

I texted her in the past but it was superficial shit, no flirting etc. So she came up to us and we were just discussing my cycle and our bodycounts. I was low inhib asf and said this ‘yea my bc would be 8 if (this becky) would fuck me after the gym’. I didn’t give af, either she would like my low inhib or she would be disgusted by me. Well she started laughing.
She was asking me about the roids and I showed her where I pin, she made the most stupid joke ever ‘hahaha why don’t you pin your delts maybe, it’s necessary’. I didn’t even laugh I just said ‘well maybe you should suck my dick and they would grow’. She laughed.

After that I went on to train alone and call my buddy to tell him I was gonna bang this becky since it was a race about who would fuck her first. She gravitated towards me and we started talking 1on1. Really flirty shit, she was already done w/ her workout and I only did like 2 exercises.
We went outside to talk in the park and we fucked in the bushes. I legit came in 10 seconds and we said goodbye’s and now I’m here making this thread.

Holy shit most random shit, I was lowkey mogging the entire gym I feel so good rn

2 hrs ago I was contemplating whether I should jerk off or go train, I did neither jfl

Istg my ascension did wonders, she said she liked my eyes and colouring the most, shit I’ve been really focusing on lately. Lifefuel asf. Still not ascended enough, I need to be ethereal, blinding, majestic.

@PsychoH @Gengar
😂 in de bosjes lmao da bos is wel echt een magische plek wi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Gengar and PsychoDsk
assuming he doesn't live in india otherwise he'd be giga slayer regardless of height due to skin color alone.
He lives in the west. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gaygymmaxx and JohnDoe
😂 in de bosjes lmao da bos is wel echt een magische plek wi
Ik zou bang zijn voor penis-infiltrerende insecten. Wat een low inhib mogger is @PsychoDsk toch. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, sigma ✰ and PsychoDsk
Mirin bro. I slain a new foid last monday.
And should be seeing her again tommorow.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoDsk
Mirin bro. I slain a new foid last monday.
And should be seeing her again tommorow.
Mirin bhai, is it the one you’re trying to kill with mt2? JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and skkrrrtcantdo
Do you feel better now after having sterile sex with the free use town prostitute?

Did mods stick this so all the cucks can have gooning material for tonight?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Messar, truthhurts and 3 others
Mirin bhai, is it the one you’re trying to kill with mt2? JFL
Nah bro. Funny you ask tho because i told that one yesterday IRL about slaying on monday because she was being a bitch and she left my house instantly and spam text / rung me later
IMG 2458

IMG 2459

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, TechnoBoss, PsychoH and 6 others
How do u have this low inihb in the gym, your glutamine should be spiked from caffeine

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, truthhurts and PsychoDsk
You are in no position to talk lil nigga

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]RawMogger

Ruthless
Joined Aug 14, 2024
just another jestermaxxer for reps JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoDsk
Do you feel better now after having sterile sex with the free use town prostitute?

Did mods stick this so all the jeets and cucks can have gooning material for tonight?
thanks a lot to all the jewmods who have done such a great job moderating this forum. @Master will be please and send you more pictures of him fucking stacies to jerk off to.:lul: Its the circle of cuckoldry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OnlyWs, truthhurts and PsychoDsk
Where do yall find girls like this in a gym, girls in my gym are either trannies or just give every guy a mean look :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoDsk

Did mods stick this so all the cucks can have gooning material for tonight?
She’s the gym hoe yes
Pussy is pussy :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Debetro and truthhurts

@PsychoH @Gengar
mirin if true

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
JFL mirin the low inhib activities

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoDsk