Most rappers are actually broke

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Truth is the labels make it seem like these rappers are living lavish lifestyles when they’re actually not.

It’s not a surprise that these artists drop albums and garner around 100,000 album sales or streams, which isn’t nearly enough to live the lifestyles that they do.

Most of the things that rappers claim they own are actually owned by their labels, and they have no say in it either.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, datboijj, scrunchables and 2 others
Most rappers get their bag from the label or from crime

Most Latin artists are supported by cartels

Most Pop artists get popular from nepotism and rich parent from well connected families

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, murdah, datboijj and 3 others
all of them are scripted characters living fake lifestyles

xxxtentacion is Jaden smith,

and 6ix9ine is a woman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pig_face, Klasik01, Lynxress and 5 others
lil xan is Billie eilish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, pig_face, datboijj and 2 others
@thereallegend Shutup fag you like keynes. The same Jew fag economist @anthony111553 worships yes anthony loves keynes cuz he has a shit opinion on economics.

@Eternal_ @Sprinkles fuck Keynes

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, lunin7 and Sprinkles
@thereallegend Shutup fag you like keynes. The same Jew fag economist @anthony111553 worships yes anthony loves keynes cuz he has a shit opinion on economics.

idk who this Keynes nigga is

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
One of the economic theorists for that system was keynes. Our society is based off the economic system he proposed

fuck that nigga

• +1
I can't believe that I used to be a huge fan of this garbage genre jfl. It's caused so much degeneration to younger generations. The only aspect of hip hop that's based is misogyny

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Kamui, murdah and 1 other person

Keynes is ok. Marx and Engels, Lenin and Mao are spot on

stfu faggot, kanyes opinion on economics doesn't mean shit to me, i like him cause he hates jew

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
stfu faggot, kanyes opinion on economics doesn't mean shit to me, i like him cause he hates jew
I said keynes u fucking dumbass are illiterate pal. I’m the biggest Kanye fan on this forum it’s obvious I’m not talking about Kanye I legit idolize him wtf.

Bro no way ur this fucking stupid I said keynes. KEYNES
KANYE
KEYNES
bro it’s not that hard
Keynes is ok.
No

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and pig_face
I said keynes u fucking dumbass are illiterate pal. I’m the biggest Kanye fan on this forum it’s obvious I’m not talking about Kanye I legit idolize him wtf.

KANYE
KEYNES
bro it’s not that hard

No
So what economist you idolize? If is not Keynes.

So what economist you idolize? If is not Keynes.
My economics = catholic theocracy. I mainly want to ban usury for starters.

My economics = catholic theocracy. I mainly want to ban usury for starters.
Get mogged
Images 63

• JFL

KANYE
KEYNES
bro it’s not that hard

No
stfu bro kenye is the best rapper in the game and my favorite rapper

bro are you like 13? You’re still in this phase bro? Like he’s better than the other economics in the field that he’s in but that’s not really saying much :lul:
Images 64
are you on this phase
What do you think about communists

• Hmm...
Yes, same in kpop and indian music industry. they exploit the worker hard

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Truth is the labels make it seem like these rappers are living lavish lifestyles when they’re actually not.

It’s not a surprise that these artists drop albums and garner around 100,000 album sales or streams, which isn’t nearly enough to live the lifestyles that they do.

Most of the things that rappers claim they own are actually owned by their labels, and they have no say in it either.

Lil Xan was only relevant for a few months lol. It definitely depends on the rapper. He's practically a textbook example of a one hit wonder

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and lunin7
They broke cuz they empty their entire balance the second they get paid