Most scientists are not scientists by choices

until you get to quantum mechanics/relativity where logic, common sense, and consistency are thrown out of the window
Quantum mechanics is weird tbh.
But still interesting

Sure some will have genuine interest for science and tech like Elon musk

Cringing hard at this, Musk is just another charlatan businessman thinking he can bring us to the singularity just cause he has earned billions from the slaves working for him.

This place has really turned to shit, I'm talking about all the replies now.

There's a difference between being seen as a good scientist and actually being a good one. The research just proves that the nerd stereotype is still prevalent. Yeah what a blackpill.

The actual blackpill though is that there are thousands of Chads who excel in all kinds of fields either as academics or in the R&D departments of top companies and extremely ugly looking truecels that struggled to get a 2.5 GPA just to work a shitty 8-5 job. I'll even say that IME what I described is much more prevalent than the opposite i.e. lots of Chads being academically successful.

It all boils down to the typical shitty perception incels and their derivative social reject counterparts have to cope with their failure. I work hard and I'm a genius compared to all the soyboy normies, science is all I care.

Except that if your IQ doesn't meet a specific threshold you won't be able to do shit. This applies both to Chads and incels.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and Selfahate
Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean that they will not like science. And if they like science then they're not being forced into it. Ofcourse they are u moron
The one example of the Swedcuck don't change the fact that
Millions of sub8s are study in hopes of marrying a whore in her 30s
Sure some will have genuine interest for science and tech like Elon musk but other like the geo of Google no
The moron is you tbh
You just throw out statements that have zero logical foundations and just expect people to agree with you jfl.

Cringing hard at this, Musk is just another charlatan businessman thinking he can bring us to the singularity just cause he has earned billions from the slaves working for him.

This place has really turned to shit, I'm talking about all the replies now.

There's a difference between being seen as a good scientist and actually being a good one. The research just proves that the nerd stereotype is still prevalent. Yeah what a blackpill.

The actual blackpill though is that there are thousands of Chads who excel in all kinds of fields either as academics or in the R&D departments of top companies and extremely ugly looking truecels that struggled to get a 2.5 GPA just to work a shitty 8-5 job. I'll even say that IME what I described is much more prevalent than the opposite i.e. lots of Chads being academically successful.

It all boils down to the typical shitty perception incels and their derivative social reject counterparts have to cope with their failure. I work hard and I'm a genius compared to all the soyboy normies, science is all I care.

Except that if your IQ doesn't meet a specific threshold you won't be able to do shit. This applies both to Chads and incels.
I never said Elon musk was a scientist
But is interested in it
The moron is you tbh
You just throw out statements that have zero logical foundations and just expect people to agree with you jfl.
No I m 100 percent correct u see most researches are currys or ricecels and default incels

Last edited:
But is interested in it

No he's not, he just uses tech as a mean to earn more money. He's aware that funky futuristic stuff like brain implants (don't get me started on how retarded/dangerous is this one) and autonomous electric cars (with shit aerodynamics though) excite the pleb that doesn't really get to know them more in detail and think of the potential pitfalls they may have.

Download

Jfl if u think these subhumans had another chisce then to study hard and bookworm cope
No he's not, he just uses tech as a mean to earn more money. He's aware that funky futuristic stuff like brain implants (don't get me started on how retarded/dangerous is this one) and autonomous electric cars (with shit aerodynamics though) excite the pleb that doesn't really get to know them more in detail and think of the potential pitfalls they may have.
He could have made more money by conventional means Tesla and space x were not necessary he did it out of passion

But is interested in it

No I m 100 percent correct u see most researches are currys or ricecels and default incels
Yeah just because they are curry or ricecel on this site psl wise does not mean that their smv is low in their own country. Most of them are international students.
Which means they don't get ostracised or are outcasts most of the time. Your view is extreme af, either youre chad or science is cope jfl. They don't have to be bombarded with dopamine everyday to then not cope with science. As long as they weren't bullied in school then it's good.

Don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Selfahate
Yeah just because they are curry or ricecel on this site psl wise does not mean that their smv is low in their own country. Most of them are international students.
Yeah sure buddy sven form Sweden is pretty ostracized I believe u
Images 2

The actual blackpill though is that there are thousands of Chads who excel in all kinds of fields either as academics or in the R&D departments
One day I'm doing that research but I'm pretty sure people who are exceptional are all better looking than average. Look at the NBA, pro football players (very very noticeable), hell look at famous scientists and geniuses from the past (writers, philosophers...). They are all better looking on average than the common population.

This group, on average is clearly more attractive than a random sample off the street (they are all geniuses). I know PSLtards will claim they are incel, but most of them are 6+ on a scale 1/10.

BLACKPILL- NBA ALL-STAR GROUP PIC

come on now that's just unfair. I can only find like 2 guys that are 4/10 or below.

One thing I noticed in my STEM college, that has very intelligent men is that they are mostly above average looking, they just don't take care of their bodies/face at all (wear glasses, shitty hair...).

When I say above average I'm not saying they all look like models. Just that their average looks is like a 6/10 instead of a 5/10 for the general population.

• +1
no money for ur face!

Keep copeing with blue pilled bro ur 300 pound landwhale is waiting for u
Typical behaviour of braincel. Going for ad hominems instead. Just because you discovered black pill doesn't mean that suddenly you're enlightened about every aspects of life typical cult like behavior. So wipe off that shit eating grin of yours and stop being sanctimonious.

Typical behaviour of braincel. Going for ad hominems instead. Just because you discovered black pill doesn't mean that suddenly you're enlightened about every aspects of life typical cult like behavior. So wipe off that shit eating grin of yours and stop being sanctimonious.
Hurr durr I m invented more and more stuff for chsd and stacy to enjoy and ignore my own biological needs hurr durr quantum thingy
Imagine if Albert einstein was a 6.4 and not a subhuman jew would he have done research into uh physics and shit
Ofcourse he was s lonely bastard who married his own cousin

Last edited:
Hurr durr I m invented more and more stuff for chsd and stacy to enjoy and ignore my own biological needs hurr durr quantum thingy
Yeah and you benefit from that too. You narrow minded defeatist.

Br
Brutalt thzjkdbhtbltltalslslususru
One day I'm doing that research but I'm pretty sure people who are exceptional are all better looking than average. Look at the NBA, pro football players (very very noticeable), hell look at famous scientists and geniuses from the past (writers, philosophers...). They are all better looking on average than the common population.

View attachment 305437
This group, on average is clearly more attractive than a random sample off the street (they are all geniuses). I know PSLtards will claim they are incel, but most of them are 6+ on a scale 1/10.

BLACKPILL- NBA ALL-STAR GROUP PIC

View attachment 305438

come on now that's just unfair. I can only find like 2 guys that are 4/10 or below.

One thing I noticed in my STEM college, that has very intelligent men is that they are mostly above average looking, they just don't take care of their bodies/face at all (wear glasses, shitty hair...).

When I say above average I'm not saying they all look like models. Just that their average looks is like a 6/10 instead of a 5/10 for the general population.
Brutal tbh
Yeah and you benefit from that too. You narrow minded defeatist.
Omg u normie fags shit get out Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Average = invisible to women

yDv8hSc.jpg

All dressed and dolled up to look as best as possible, on an avg day they would look worse. And still: Not a single chad or chadlite to be found. Even the women are below avg looking, I see 1 cute girl.

STEMcels are generally below avg looking, because STEM is a cope for smart ugly people. And yeah there's gonna be exceptions, but the stereotype that the highest performers academically tend to be uglier is true tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
yDv8hSc.jpg

All dressed and dolled up to look as best as possible, on an avg day they would look worse. And still: Not a single chad or chadlite to be found. Even the women are below avg looking, I see 1 cute girl.

STEMcels are generally below avg looking, because STEM is a cope for smart ugly people. And yeah there's gonna be exceptions, but the stereotype that the highest performers academically tend to be uglier is true tbh.
Haha nice these subhumans will sacrifice for society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You fucking idiots scientists are doing it because they have a genuine interest in what they are doing. They want to push the boundaries of knowledge. They aren’t doing it to feel like chad they are doing it for the knowledge

the people in this group are just the ones who decided they don’t want to cope with learning or making money but by looking good and feeling validated for looks. (The rest are here because it’s a easy place to get narcissistic supply if they need it

Not everyone who believes the blackpill cares anywhere near as much as we do

Imagine if Albert einstein was a 6.4 and not a subhuman jew would he have done research into uh physics and shit
Ofcourse he was s lonely bastard who married his own cousin

Yes Albert Einstein wasn’t banging stacys every 2 days and partying all the time. He was making ground breaking research, he was on top of his game and he mogs you to oblivion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and AbandonShip
If I had been married earlier in life, I wouldn't have seen the double helix. I would have been taking care of the kids on Saturday. On the other hand, I was lonely a lot of the time.

-James Watson

You fucking idiots scientists are doing it because they have a genuine interest in what they are doing. They want to push the boundaries of knowledge. They aren’t doing it to feel like chad they are doing it for the knowledge

the people in this group are just the ones who decided they don’t want to cope with learning or making money but by looking good and feeling validated for looks. (The rest are here because it’s a easy place to get narcissistic supply if they need it

Yes Albert Einstein wasn’t banging stacys every 2 days and partying all the time. He was making ground breaking research, he was on top of his game and he mogs you to oblivion
U faile to understand
Ofcourse they have Genuine interest when
U have not validation from women or people at an young age what else are u gonna do

Yes Albert e einstein was not banging Stacy's he couldn't he was copeing really hard with physics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
subhumans have created this world. who actually wants to work hard to impress others? those without looks. to chad, work is a hobby

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You care too much.

This keeps you up at night all the way in India while scientist spend their time challenging their brains for mere amusment.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
subhumans have created this world. who actually wants to work hard to impress others? those without looks. to chad, work is a hobby
Indeed work is a copeing mechanism
You care too much.

This keeps you up at night all the way in India while scientist spend their time challenging their brains for mere amusment.
Scientists are the biggest cucks in this world worst that actual cucks
Enabling Chad and stacy to have sex
Is the entire point of human civilisation
Even thing is built around them we are just NPCs characters they are the main characters

Last edited:
INDEED SON, THIS CARTOON REPRESENTS IT:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 110, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
Its truly over

True. Same reason why most Asians and Curries just STEMcel like nobody else.

More sad is that most curries aren't even good at stem and have to resort to work as a fake microsoft call center agent to rip off even more stupid people

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and LowTierNormie
More sad is that most curries aren't even good at stem and have to resort to work as a fake microsoft call center agent to rip off even more stupid people
No know a girl from silicon valley and she has seen many curry there they work hard and legal jobs but nothing special