Most social interactions are literally akwaard

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I cannot be the only one who notices this. Everyone is awkward as hell and always on edge. People awkwardly hugging, awkwardly giving handshakes, not knowing what to say with small talk, not knowing what to say after a witty/funny comment, not knowing what to do with their hands when they’re around a bunch of a people, etc.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, try2beme, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
I cannot be the only one who notices this. Everyone is awkward as hell and always on edge. People awkwardly hugging, awkwardly giving handshakes, not knowing what to say with small talk, not knowing what to say after a witty/funny comment, not knowing what to do with their hands when they’re around a bunch of a people, etc.
No it’s not

Nigga shut up
IMG 4605

True, people worry too much about being awkward when everyone is just as awkward as them

The internet and an increase in sedentary lifestyle did this to you.
No one wants to socialize or confront people in public anymore they just wanna text and feel good about theirselves

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Eternal_
or you are autistic

Where, who?

i swear im the most charismatic person in my entire shithole despite my looks. everyone else is a coping normie faggot who can’t keep a conversation going for more than 10 minutes