Most ugly men who are perceived by both themselves and others as intelligent, arent

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
They're/we're just abused dogs who are constantly judged and scrutinized and therefore are left to unnecessarily overthink every decision and work hard by completing meaningless man-made tasks for approval to make up for the lack of good genetics.

An ugly man may think they are intelligent because for example they are better than chad at maths when in reality the chad doesn't put as much effort in as the ugly guy because he doesn't need to. He can fail school and even be poorer but will always live a happier and fulfilling life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Pikabro and WanderingBurro
its cope im the most intelligent on this earth, the reason why is because i have the way of thinking that i like the most therefore im the smartest

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
its cope im the most intelligent on this earth, the reason why is because i have the way of thinking that i like the most therefore im the smartest
Huh

• Ugh..
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Cucked thread

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Nah, some guys are just inherently more intelligent and better at math without having to study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Abhorrence