MOST UNDERRATED MOGGER

H

hopelessphoenix

๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–Š >
YOUNG PRIME 2007-2009 ZAC EFRON WAS VIRTUALLY UNMOGGABLE / and the ultimate JB slayer of this time period. In his prime here he is right alongside Leo and Chico IMO

EB622B68 1409 40BF 97FD DDB658A9E273
3507E7F7 22A7 4C27 91F1 FAED67EEB5CA
C9E26901 11D0 409C BC44 AD152E5B31F6

• +1
Reactions: UltimateAesthetics, TheEndHasNoEnd, Administrator and 2 others
He mogs harder now due to body and he looks way more high t

Eh, Iโ€™ve seen several models Iโ€™d consider to be as good looking if not better looking than him. Not to mention, heโ€™s kinda short.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Biggest JB slayer is Chico and isn't even close. Zac gets mogged by Chico in face and brutally in height. Zac is aging better tho

looks like jared leto without prey eyes

• +1
Reactions: hopelessphoenix
Why are people so obsessed with slaying JB girls on this forum..

Anyways, I prefer current zac efron. That shaggy haired look was kinda awkward imo

Why are people so obsessed with slaying JB girls on this forum..

Anyways, I prefer current zac efron. That shaggy haired look was kinda awkward imo

I was pre pubescent when he was prime back then so jailbaits werenโ€™t jailbaits to me thatโ€™s why I added that in the post.. also his โ€œshaggyโ€ hair was the trend he started (think floppy Justin bieber hair) it was literally the hairstyle only demigods like them could pull off but now itโ€™s obviously out of style

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
He is elite tier mogger for sure, but looks a bit low T. I'd say prime Di Caprio, both Hemsworths, and Momoa are better