Most undervalued thing on the forum is posture

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
And i dont even mean that just because u look nt, respectable, but because i think it probably help avoid descenscion way more than mewing. I think it should be the first looksmax together with gym, and these two normally go hand to hand, because gym forces you to mantain correct posture during the exercises.

Not to mention if you had bad posture you are more assymetric and look worse overall than what you would if you had correct posture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, KING REIDYZ, Crusile and 4 others
Gotta fix my nerd sloped neck posture tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
I can't have good posture due to my airway being too small so if i try to stand straight I choke on my spit. GG go next

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 29167
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 28904
Wait how often do u keep good posture i do chin tucks with proper swallow but as soon as im out of school I lose my hood posture should I be keeping it all day at 16?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Wait how often do u keep good posture i do chin tucks with proper swallow but as soon as im out of school I lose my hood posture should I be keeping it all day at 16?
Yes, keep posture good all day.

impossible to fix after a certain point it’s over

you should deff have proper posture, exercise and avoiding sitting down in chairs too much

need to fix tbh

correct sleep posture is on the side, if you remove your pillow and your bed is not too soft your body will automatically go to the correct position
So stand and lay down flat on back only?

correct sleep posture is on the side, if you remove your pillow and your bed is not too soft your body will automatically go to the correct position
But people say sleep on the side causes asymmetry so what are positions during the day u should avoid like on the couch etc. -Thanks

But people say sleep on the side causes asymmetry so what are positions during the day u should avoid like on the couch etc. -Thanks
they dont know what they are talking about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
It’s imperative that you lose that fat/bloat on your face. I’d recommend doing so ASAP

inferiority complex stops me from actually fixing it

posture is as easy as stretch hip flexors ans pec minor