Computer Science
Engineering
Medicine / Surgery

IMG 20220712 142537

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14693, Chadeep and 1 other person
Everything is unimportant except sliding your dick in between those walls. Anything else is coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, fjor2096, Boldandbeautiful and 3 others
Everything is unimportant except sliding your dick in between those walls. Anything else is coping
Holy fuck, the gook milf I'm about to fuck looks like an older, uglier version of the whore in your avi, uncanny resemblance

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PubertyMaxxer
Holy fuck, the gook milf I'm about to fuck looks like an older, uglier version of the whore in your avi, uncanny resemblance
where u at?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
where u at?
Meditteranean country

She's a master's student in my language class

Cage at you grouping me up with Arabs when she went on a 30 minute Nazi diatribe about my high nasal bridge, "big sharp eyes" and light skin. She said I look italian/Spanish

Meditteranean country

She's a master's student in my language class

Cage at you grouping me up with Arabs when she went on a 30 minute Nazi diatribe about my high nasal bridge, "big sharp eyes" and light skin. She said I look italian/Spanish
did not read

but i want a gook milf too but theres none in my shit country

languages are useful JFL

did not read

but i want a gook milf too but theres none in my shit country
She has a nice juicy fat ass and wide hips. Very unique body for a gook. Maybe I will film it so you can jerk off to me JBW maxxing even tho I'm the supposed "subhuman arab"

Take the med pill. Even ethnic/gook/SEA women want med bulls

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
She has a nice juicy fat ass and wide hips. Very unique body for a gook. Maybe I will film it so you can jerk off to me JBW maxxing even tho I'm the supposed "subhuman arab"

Take the med pill. Even ethnic/gook/SEA women want med bulls
if gooks liked meds, they would just date filipinos as theyre dark hair dark skin. but they worship white skin, blue eyes, blonde hair. cos its better(proven by sperm donor stats) + 0.0000000000001% rare in their country

if gooks liked meds, they would just date filipinos as theyre dark hair dark skin. but they worship white skin, blue eyes, blonde hair. cos its better(proven by sperm donor stats) + 0.0000000000001% rare in their country
JFL at this retardation, did you learn nothing from this forum

Meds having similar coloring to Filipinos (which isn't even true) is irrelevant, they want white looking skulls and bone structure. Again, she went on about high nose bridges, square chins and double eyelids for 20 minutes. I asked her upfront "you don't like men from your country?" And she said no lmfao

Blue eyes = obviously mogger trait

Cumskin and blonde hair = not mogger trait even to gooks and ethnics

Those sperm donor stats are for North and south America jfl not Indonesia

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
JFL at this retardation, did you learn nothing from this forum

Meds having similar coloring to Filipinos (which isn't even true) is irrelevant, they want white looking skulls and bone structure. Again, she went on about high nose bridges, square chins and double eyelids for 20 minutes. I asked her upfront "you don't like men from your country?" And she said no lmfao

Blue eyes = obviously mogger trait

Cumskin and blonde hair = not mogger trait even to gooks and ethnics

Those sperm donor stats are for North and south America jfl not Indonesia

Keep coping
u rlly think? dont u think they want blonde hair and white skin cos its like top 0.000001% rare in their country and has the whitest genes to bleach their offspring?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and PubertyMaxxer
cage at turning this uni degree thread into a race bait thread :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 19551 and Danish_Retard
Most useless:

Languages
Social Sciences
Humanities and Arts
Natural Sciences

Most Useful:

Computer Science
Engineering
Medicine / Surgery

View attachment 1776582

Thoughts?

languages are useful if you choose mandarin/arabic/russian or if you live in a shithole and want to emigrate to an european country

social sciences... well psychology is not a bad degree in my country

humanities are garbage unless you are PSL 6+, then you can probably get status with it

Natural Sciences you can find job with a degree in chemistry, biology or math if you went for applied maths, physics is meh but you can probably do some meme postgrad and have better intuitions than every brainlet engineer

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Danish_Retard
Remove medicine

You'll spend all your prime years studying. You spend 12 years in training just to be able to maybe catch up to engineers in networth at 60
All while you're on call and work at weird times, unless you choose a lifestyle speciality, but then you'll never catch up to engineers.

Medicine isn't beneficial to someone if you're looking to maximize wealth, prime years and status. If you as an engineer spent the 6 year lead you have on meds living in student conditions and working 70 hours/week you'll be a chief engineer by the time a doctor is a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
If you base your life around Female validation you’re going to live miserably especially If sub 1% looks.

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones, Chadeep, Wallenberg and 1 other person
If you base your life around Female validation you’re going to live miserably especially If sub 1% looks.
im much less than top 1% and can get female validation fine

Most useless:

Languages
Social Sciences
Humanities and Arts
Natural Sciences

Most Useful:

Computer Science
Engineering
Medicine / Surgery

View attachment 1776582

Thoughts?
Here's a comprehensive list. I'm probably going to try getting a gender studies degree because I don't want to get drafted but that's probably not going to happen since by that time my shithole is probably going to be a crater.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18325 and PubertyMaxxer
You don't need a college degree to be a programmer, imagine studying for 5 years to earn less than some programming genius out there, or losing your job to some Indian who charges half the price,lol

Genre studyes master race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Chadeep and Deleted member 17829
All useless. Degrees is a social construct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

studying something that yields lots of money will make this much easier tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted
Bcuz its retarded and using it as an argument for not getting rich is narrow minded as even If that is your main goal money Will help you magnitudes with that

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and Erik-Jón
EE ,CE and PE are the best degrees you can study.

What about Enviro science?

What about Enviro science?
iirc over saturated and you will need some sort of specialization as its a pretty broad field.

things like knowledge of GIS tools and programming will probably be necessary.

USA :

Canada :

Last 1-2 years have seen a market boom in hiring but that's been slowing down recently for obvious reasons, although you could argue due to climate risk and need for diversification (see MENA region) there may be a higher demand in the future for these skills (renewable energy i.e solar, wind, etc.).

Here's a comprehensive list. I'm probably going to try getting a gender studies degree because I don't want to get drafted but that's probably not going to happen since by that time my shithole is probably going to be a crater.
View attachment 1776764
Move dance, film arts, philosophy and theology to suicide tier.