I think OP is gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
  • +1
imagine if women's pussy were built like a dolphin's one :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
But it's true though. That's why people who lose weight have stretch marks and sagging skin
Those two things aren't comparable and I hope you aren't retarded enough for you to require an explanation as to why.

Those two things aren't comparable and I hope you aren't retarded enough for you to require an explanation as to why.
I am, elab. Explain how the meathole is magically safe from the laws of physics and elasticity.

I am, elab. Explain how the meathole is magically safe from the laws of physics and elasticity.
The laws of physics don't say anything about biological structures, so I don't know why you keep brining that up.

Skin isn't a muscle, the vaginal canal is. And regardless, even if a single masturbation session caused enough trauma to cause permanent loss of elasticity, he labia minora and vagina are two completely different structures, it would be like saying masturbation causes a small dick and as a result your balls will hang lower.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The laws of physics don't say anything about biological structures, so I don't know why you keep brining that up.

Skin isn't a muscle, the vaginal canal is.
Fucking what? muscles aren't immune from the laws physics jfl. Nor is any other biological structure. They're still physical objects in a physical world

it would be like saying masturbation causes a small dick and as a result your balls will hang lower.
That's a false analogy, because we're talking about an object stretching and returning to its equilibrium position, NOT contracting. Every time an object is stretched, it tries to return to its original equilibrium position and fails by a marginal length, creating a new equilibrium position that is more stretched out than the original.

Even if hypothetically it doesn't change the actual elasticity of vag itself. The sensitivity is still fucked, the same way guys who jerk off excessively with a kung-fu grip can't cum during sex and have to finish themselves off every time. And an unnatural, oversized machine that vibrates aggressively will have a bigger impact than a tight grip has on a dick.

Last edited:
form what ive heard they like circumsized dicks more
Nope. Women don't care for circumcise men anymore. Too risky to catch STDs. And the whore mothers teach their young future cum-dumpsters that circumcise men don't feel the full of effect of the vagina hugging it. Which means, he'll eventually lose interest and cheat on her. Knowing, he'll never find the right fit until he breaks the law with a JB and ends up in prison having his asshole rearranged.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 8461
I didnโ€™t know youโ€™re Indian bro
Itโ€™s my secret. Iโ€™m not some white twink subhuman. Iโ€™m actually a 5โ€™4, Indian gigachad

• JFL
Fucking what? muscles aren't immune from the laws physics jfl. Nor is any other biological structure. They're still physical objects in a physical world
I didn't say they were immune from the laws of physics retard. I'm saying your misapplying some bullshit from physics you barely understand, muscles are elastic, not plastic. Elasticity, not plasticity.
Every time an object is stretched, it tries to return to its original equilibrium position and fails by a marginal length, creating a new equilibrium position that is more stretched out than the original.
You're not talking about elasticity, you're talking about plasticity, again, you don't know what you're talking about, and again, this doesn't apply to biological systems at scale, since elasticity and plasticity require entropy to always increase, which biological systems don't do locally. You don't understand supervenience either.
The sensitivity is still fucked, the same way guys who jerk off excessively with a kung-fu grip can't cum during sex and have to finish themselves off every time.
Not permanently, but keep coping
That's a false analogy, because we're talking about an object stretching and returning to its equilibrium position, NOT contracting.
People who death grip literally stretch the fuck out of their dick.

Regardless, I'm going to ignore you know, you're obviously dug into your position and don't understand what you are talking about, enjoy the rest of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I didn't say they were immune from the laws of physics retard. I'm saying your misapplying some bullshit from physics you barely understand, muscles are elastic, not plastic. Elasticity, not plasticity.

You're not talking about elasticity, you're talking about plasticity, again, you don't know what you're talking about, and again, this doesn't apply to biological systems at scale, since elasticity and plasticity require entropy to always increase, which biological systems don't do locally. You don't understand supervenience either.
JFL you have no idea what you're talking about. Plasticity does not stretch when tension is applied, it BREAKS. You're just dropping random irrelevant physics terms now like entropy. So irrelevant to this simple concept. I'm definitely not talking about plasticity.
People who death grip literally stretch the fuck out of their dick.
Bro, you just proved my fucking point. I was talking about sensitivity and you just proved that excessive tension causes deformation. Jelqing is the male equivalent of vaginal stretching. The penis is irreversibly deformed because its elasticity never returns to the original equilibrium position.

I broke things down easy for a brainlet to understand yet you're still simping for pussy, literally.

What? Does your oneitis use a vibrator and you're coping with you're average sized dick hoping her pussy will contract back to its original size? Not happening, bro.

Regardless, I'm going to ignore you know,
foid behaviour tbh.
you're obviously dug into your position and don't understand what you are talking about, enjoy the rest of the forum.
reddit-tier reply tbh

Women love uncircumcised men. it gives them more pleasure because of that extra ring of skin around the penis. thus when penetrating her cesspool, and when done in a jackhammer motion, its like the best vibrator in the world.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 8461
The roastie meme is reality, that's why they chimp out whenever they see that word. These bitches are destroying their pussies with 12 inch vibrators and have the nerve to say their fishy gaping meat curtains are beautiful like a flower.
Legit post.

i got circumcised two weeks ago