Most women are prick teases...

O

OSOARROGANT

Bronze
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Posts
376
Reputation
147
Hi there,
First time posting.
Im a 22 y/o male from europe. In the video below I documented my experience with women and how I think that most of them are nothing but prick teases. I just kind of feel like that in today's age being celibate is the way. Please let me know how you feel.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 19174 and Sprinkles
Hi there,
First time posting.
Im a 22 y/o male from europe. In the video below I documented my experience with women and how I think that most of them are nothing but prick teases. I just kind of feel like that in today's age being celibate is the way. Please let me know how you feel.

Nice hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT
Nigga you need to trim those eyebrows.

Amazing first post greycel
 
  • +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
E46CD5BF 44EA 4032 A87D D3BA23FF414A
 
  • +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT

Similar threads

YungVampLyfe
Replies
14
Views
135
shandingo
shandingo
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
3
Views
52
horseman
horseman
Z
Replies
2
Views
38
orbitlet
orbitlet
5.5psl
Replies
9
Views
99
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
30
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top