Most women DO hate ALL men [why looksmaxxing doesnt always work]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Redpillers say women are never capable of "loving" men
blackpill says nah you're just coping, women aren't capable of loving UGLY men, if you were good looking, women would love you

But in my opinion, all women actually do have a default deep hatred of all men UNLESS the man has redeeming features

This hatred is biological (penis envy) and psychological (the so called oppression), and it doesn't matter the location and time, even in 1st world countries in 2022, women always have a deep hatred for men because of envy and "oppression", even if there's no oppression now, almost all foids felt the threatening pressure of men throughout their life, they know they will never be as strong as men and men will always rule over them, a giga stacy is always physically weaker than a fat ugly old manlet

Foids love masculine white chads and pretty boy kpop niggas because they have features that can cover their default image of men

Noodles/brownies settling for white normies could be the result of their deep hatred of ethnic men, not because they have robust sexual attraction towards cumskins, another example: the "woke" foids in my country (iran) aren't white only, they are mostly "foreigner" only, I've seen a lot of them on Instagram living in us that have rice/black bfs as much as whites, it's because of how deeply they despise sand men, but they don't actually like foreigners either, they just choose them in contrast to male of their country

The average man (age, country, race, height,...) is deeply hated by foids and soyciety, one end of the spectrum (chad) is loved, the other end (unattractive men) receives all the hatred, even for the wrongs of other men

Sometimes the hate towards short/ugly men on social media seems unnecessarily too much, like we didn't even say anything (at least not in their face) and a high percentage of unattractive men have given up on the dating market, but foids continue to give hate anyways, imo this is their general hatred and frustration of all men channeled to a certain group that is okay to bully, they can't hate henry cavil or kpop because they look good but hating ugly men is acceptable, that's why we are the most hated

Like for example we also do hate the average modern woman (society doesn't but we do) but we still fap to stacy, it's the same with foid except foids been hating men since the beginning of time but now they're allowed to express it

tldr: it's not just ugly men, the average man is also hated

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Boxingfan, Deleted member 22285 and 8 others
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, fjor2096, Gargamel and 5 others
coincidence? I think not, it just so happens that the average man is equal to the ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 22285, fjor2096 and 2 others
leave him man hes the only blonde hapa in the world. very special man
hurr durr how dare u not respect muh section I use this forum as scientific reference for muh rezearch

but on a serious note women view the average man as an obstacle, or a tool to utilize.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and klamus
  • Love it
Reactions: WOMENAREQUEENSNOT
hurr durr how dare u not respect muh section I use this forum as scientific reference for muh rezearch
imagine getting offended over fucking words on the internet JFL

• +1
Reactions: fyte, Deleted member 17829 and jaw_is_law
If you were a woman you wouldn't want to sleep with average or ugly guys either & would only see them as a target to obtain money from through friendships, marriages etc.

I have long ago accepted that. We are where we are as a species because our behaviors have successfully allowed consequent generations to breed and prosper.

You can't change the game. You can only work towards becoming a top 10%, top 1%, top 0,01% man in looks (or whatever is realistic for you given your starting point and genetics - an average guy cannot become O'Pry with any amount of surgery).

Keep in mind most men don't even play the game. They are completely :bluepill: and unaware, very overweight and out of shape, living all their lives as a drone that gives resources to an ungrateful wife, gets little to no sex and does not engage in one night stands with women.

It's pointless to shame women for selecting for top men in looks when it comes to flings and one night stands.
You would do the same if you were a woman.

Therefore the only reasonable course of action is to do whatever it takes to get surgeries, gym memberships, protein, skin lasering, hair transplants, then executing a plan that ascends you above the ugly masses.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kama, IndraBC, Slade135 and 7 others
blackpill says nah you're just coping, women aren't capable of loving UGLY men, if you were good looking, women would love you

But in my opinion, all women actually do have a default deep hatred of all men UNLESS the man has redeeming features

This hatred is biological (penis envy) and psychological (the so called oppression), and it doesn't matter the location and time, even in 1st world countries in 2022, women always have a deep hatred for men because of envy and "oppression", even if there's no oppression now, almost all foids felt the threatening pressure of men throughout their life, they know they will never be as strong as men and men will always rule over them, a giga stacy is always physically weaker than a fat ugly old manlet

Foids love masculine white chads and pretty boy kpop niggas because they have features that can cover their default image of men

Noodles/brownies settling for white normies could be the result of their deep hatred of ethnic men, not because they have robust sexual attraction towards cumskins, another example: the "woke" foids in my country (iran) aren't white only, they are mostly "foreigner" only, I've seen a lot of them on Instagram living in us that have rice/black bfs as much as whites, it's because of how deeply they despise sand men, but they don't actually like foreigners either, they just choose them in contrast to male of their country

The average man (age, country, race, height,...) is deeply hated by foids and soyciety, one end of the spectrum (chad) is loved, the other end (unattractive men) receives all the hatred, even for the wrongs of other men

Sometimes the hate towards short/ugly men on social media seems unnecessarily too much, like we didn't even say anything (at least not in their face) and a high percentage of unattractive men have given up on the dating market, but foids continue to give hate anyways, imo this is their general hatred and frustration of all men channeled to a certain group that is okay to bully, they can't hate henry cavil or kpop because they look good but hating ugly men is acceptable, that's why we are the most hated

Like for example we also do hate the average modern woman (society doesn't but we do) but we still fap to stacy, it's the same with foid except foids been hating men since the beginning of time but now they're allowed to express it

A subconscious hatred for men has indeed become part of the Western zeitgeist. Ironically enough, playing up the intrinsic qualities that cause these women to hate men is what really gets them wet. This means that when you get to the bottom of what's really going on, psychologically speaking, Western women really hate themselves most of all. And why shouldn't they? Just look what they've become in their quest for "empowerment" and "equality".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You guys will eventually realise women's right was a mistake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and Deleted member 17829
But people will always focus on "men being misogynistic and sexist" and call them out, meanwhile women get an applause for hating on men on TikTok.

I don't think I've ever seen a woman get cancelled for being sexist or by hating on men

• +1
I have long ago accepted that. We are where we are as a species because our behaviors have successfully allowed consequent generations to breed and prosper.
we are where we are because for millennia MEN took control over who woman fuck and breed with
if it was left to female choice, we would still be living in the jungle, as they don't select for the traits that made humanity what it is, aka intelligence and even kindness and shit, dark triad traits are not good for building a community and society

Keep in mind most men don't even play the game. They are completely :bluepill: and unaware, very overweight and out of shape, living all their lives as a drone that gives resources to an ungrateful wife, gets little to no sex and does not engage in one night stands with women.
there is enough competition of good looking men and chads
and most men DO play the game, idk where you live jfl

It's pointless to shame women for selecting for top men in looks when it comes to flings and one night stands.
it's pointless to talk about a purely hypothetical situation

I shame women for not being attracted to men who are not chads, how can men be able to find a normal girl pretty, but women are disgusted by a normal average guy? Fuck them

Therefore the only reasonable course of action is to do whatever it takes to get surgeries, gym memberships, protein, skin lasering, hair transplants, then executing a plan that ascends you above the ugly masses.
the masses are not ugly at all jfl

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21531

you are from iran?

• Hmm...
and most men DO play the game, idk where you live jfl

the masses are not ugly at all jfl
I live in the US.

90% of American men are overweight and 41% of them (nearly half!) are obese.

They aren't looksmaxing or even trying to look better.

They are 1/10 potatoes to any woman in existence for all other purposes than providing money and housing to a wife.

The average man doesn't get a single match off any dating app (or at most, a couple a year). Yes, they are the 'masses'.
They cannot get anything without paying for it directly (prostitution) or indirectly (providing for a poorer woman through marriage).

• +1
Reactions: bobt, noodlelover, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
I live in the US.

They are 1/10 potatoes to any woman in existence for all other purposes than providing money and housing to a wife.

The average man doesn't get a single match off any dating app (or at most, a couple a year). Yes, they are the 'masses'.
They cannot get anything without paying for it directly (prostitution) or indirectly (providing for a poorer woman through marriage).
I don't have experience with the US, but it sounds grim from what you are saying
here in Europe it's an entirely different story, between young people literally noone is fat (its a rarity), people take care of how they look, there is plenty of chads, and loads of people exercise

• +1
feminine pretty boy always win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 17829

You are from Iran yakhi ?!💀

I live in the US.

step outside man

I live in the US.

commonerpill ruined me

why do women’s disgust ratings go up when they imagine sex with an attractive man (vs. kissing)? The fuck

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
some women are just crazy fucked in the head. it never even began

even the "unattractive" man in that graph is well above average. now imagine the average cuck with uglier face, norwooding and bloat.

it's ova

Last edited:
True, women know they are inferior so they cope their entire lives.

Completely agreed.

The thing that drives most men crazy, however, is that women get to act as if they don't do it, and if you point it out, you're branded as bitter, an incel, a misogynist.

At the same time though, women get to point out every single shitty behaviour typical of men (which are all still rooted in biology, same as with women selecting only the top men), like going after women who are WAY younger than them, or having little respect for promiscuous women.

It's the same double standards that are generally applied to sexuality; female sexuality is empowering and beautiful and should be celebrated and accepted in all its shapes; male sexuality is dangerous, perverted and should be tightly controlled.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what u live in iran?

A study said females found about 58% of men below average to repulsive looking and about 19% of men from just a little above average to good looking. The other 23% are men they may "settle" for sometimes.

If you were a woman you wouldn't want to sleep with average or ugly guys either & would only see them as a target to obtain money from through friendships, marriages etc.

You can't change the game. You can only work towards becoming a top 10%, top 1%, top 0,01% man in looks (or whatever is realistic for you given your starting point and genetics - an average guy cannot become O'Pry with any amount of surgery).

Easier said than done.

This whole thread looks like an ugly guy trying desperately to do a bunch of mental gymnastics to convince himself he’s not ugly

It’s like everything in the world is telling you you’re ugly, but because you have “I MUST not be ugly.” as a baseline, you’re ignoring all that and trying to build a worldview out from around that

Average man is always on a thin fucking ice, but hes a fatman at the same time, when it comes to women

Can you help me Looksmax? I’ll dm if you allow iq